www.betterplaceimmigration.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.betterplaceimmigration.com

Tell us how www.betterplaceimmigration.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I found the whole team at Betterplace Immigration to be patient and informative. It was a long road to get to my citizenship and they helped me every step of the way. I much appreciate the attention they gave to me and thank them for seeing it through to the successful ending. Thanks. ,Dan Brubeck
Thanks to Betterplace Immigration I can now finally be reunited with my spouse! My application was a bit difficult and took long time but they managed everything professionally and legally. Dunya has been supportive of me since day one and the final outcome says it all.
When I first called them I was confident that it would be a good decision to choose Betterplace immigration and they were very helpful till the end of the PR process, it is the best Immigration team I can suggest. It might seem like a long time process, but it's all worth to wait and be patient and they work on every single detail.
My experience with Betterplace immigration has been good. They handled all my requests and queries in a professional way. I was able to attain PR, all thanks to my case handler. Due to certain situations the process got delayed and we also lost the spark of proceeding with our application. But my case manager didn't loose hope and pushed me to re-appear for IELTS exams and we again started our process in May 2019. Today, am happy to get the PR finally after this long wait and the process would not have been smoother without them. Thanks to the entire team!
We worked with Betterplace Immigration on our express entry PR process and they were very helpful. Sanaa Mahmoud and Richard Mckergow who handled our case were very responsive and assisted us all throughout the entire process. We would definitely recommend their services.
Betterplace immigration do provide top quality services, they got me my PNP which in turn got me my PR. My case handler was really helpful with the process. Would like to thank them all.
Betterplace immigration do provide services of top quality and they deliver what they promise. My handler helped me in getting my PNP which in turn got me my PR. Would like to thank them all.
Betterplace Immigration do provide top quality services and they do their best to deliver what they promise. My handler got me my PNP and that in turn got me my PR. Would like to thank them all.
They were always approachable and attended to all my queries properly. They explained everything properly and assisted me with all the steps required to secure my PR. Sometimes it took long time to get a reply or a call maybe because of time difference.
Initially, I was very skeptical around finalizing the consultant for my PR application but the confidence shown by the Betterplace Immigration team motivated me a lot. If you feel like exploring the caliber of your profile, this is one good place where you will not be misguided with any sort of false information.
I have been with Betterplace Immigration for past 3 months, they just created my EOI profile and now I am waiting for ITA. They have been very helpful and prompt and kept me up to date. Let's see how it goes from now on.
I am done with EOI profile creation and now hoping for ITA soon, the services of Betterplace Immigration has been great till now, they helped me a lot and answered all my queries.
I am in the middle of my PR process now, my EOI profile has been generated by Betterplace Immigration and got my final CRS score of 471, hoping for an ITA soon. They have been very helpful till now, good service.
The best consultancy for Canada, never thought getting Permanent residency would be so simple, never faced any hurdle, thanks to my case manager.
The services are pricey but I got all the help that was required from them starting with EOI till Visa approval. The initial evaluation fees of $600 shouldn't be there.
My experience with Betterplace Immigration has been absolutely amazing. I never imagined it would be so easy & quick to go about the whole PR process. A special shout out to my Case Managers. You made the process so simple and smooth that I had to face absolutely no hurdles. Thank you!
I started my journey with Betterplace immigration in Nov 2018. It took over an year but I finally got my PR. On one hand they are very professional, knowledgeable and helpful but on the other, they take some time in replying, maybe it's because of the time difference. Overall a good consultancy.
I have no complain for the services of Betterplace immigration, they did everything that needed to be done for Canadian PR. I just think that the fees should be a little less, not everyone can afford $3000.
www.betterplaceimmigration.com is rated 4.69 based on 48 reviews