www.betterplaceimmigration.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.betterplaceimmigration.com

Tell us how www.betterplaceimmigration.com made you happy
I had a good experience with Betterplace Immigration. They took care of my Permanent Residency application and were thorough in communicating with me. They gave me realistic expectations of the process and timing and I'm now a permanent resident so I'm more than satisfied with the service and would recommend them to anyone.
I felt the entire team is amazing! They talk to you honestly and openly. They are professionals and it reflects in their way of working. They help and take care of their clients. I highly value their expertise and hard work. Must Contact them if you wish to apply for residency in Canada.
Thankyou Betterplace Immigration for your support and guidance in my PR process, it was my dream starting a new life here in Canada though I tried working for this dream earlier in 2017 but was not guided well, today I am very happy writing this review after receiving my ITA.
I am glad that I contacted you guys and got to know about PNP application and how to move ahead with the same.
God bless you guys!!
Frankly speaking behind the success of my PR visa , the whole credit goes to dedicated staff who stand on their toes to serve all the clients with 100% devotion , perfection & punctuality in all aspect right from the first steps on wards........Specially my case manager Aman who played the role in my success story. Her prominent role can not be expressed just by words, but she did more than that!!!
I am grateful for their brilliant service.
I am writing this review after receiving my ITA, so It was a good association with Betterplace Immigration, they were really sincere in their work and whatever promised has been delivered so far they kept things very transparent and not a dreamy picture about everything like other consultants in the market which made me choose them and not others.
I highly recommend Betterplace Immigration to every one. They are highly professional and easily accessible. Their timely services in terms of assisting me throughout the process was really wonderful. Their members right from the junior consultants to the directors are too friendly and reachable at any time to clarify the queries with a minimal turn around time. Thanks to them I am able to get approval of my PR.
I would recommend this place for anybody who is having immigration issues or problems. People are friendly and knowledgeable. Communication between the parties are quick and good. If you can afford the services then it's the best consultancy.
I don't usually write reviews but how could I miss this one. I had my PR applied by Betterplace Immigration two days prior to my original work permit getting expired. Mr. Nelson's advice is accurate and he will not advice you just for the sake of being a consultant. By careful consideration only he will walk you out of a complicated situation. Therefore, I had full faith in him and his team. They were always there for clearing up my doubts. I have never experienced such an accommodating environment. A true definition of how professionals should be. Trust him , trust what he tells you and just go with it. You will not fail!!
Thank you Betterplace Immigration for helping me achieve a life changing goal of getting a PR of this beautiful country in just 8 months . Alex and his team believed in me and helped me when everyone said its impossible for me get PR in Ontario. Alex is like a mentor to me now and I am looking forward to accomplish new challenges. Anyone who needs help with immigration contact Betterplace Immigration, the fee is steep but worth it, these guys are the best.
Great experience.... Assad helped us with my wife’s permanent resident application. We were told the process could take somewhere between 8 months to 1 year. But the result was very prompt. My wife got her Permanent Residence in about 6 months. Very professional , friendly service. We would definitely recommend Betterplace Immigration.
I would like to thanks entire team of Betterplace Immigration, One of the best consultants for Canada PR process. I found my client service manager and other staff at Betterplace quite supportive and knowledgeable with regards to the Canadian immigration process and regulations. Highly impressed with the prompt service, every time I called up or e-mailed them with regards to my application. Thanks for helping me get
my PR visa for Canada.
I applied for Canada PR Visa through Betterplace Immigration. The team was really helpful and always there for helping me out. Staff was really cooperative and gave their best in my case. Because of their hard work and assurance, I managed to receive my Canada PR visa through Express Entry program.
I am really impressed with the services provided by Betterplace Immigration. Special thanks to Jasmie who is always there for her clients as she is very very proactive in timely responding to my calls and emails.
A real professional consulting firm for Canada PR cases. Knowledge about the entire Canada Immigration process is excellent. Our case manager, Krystall, has always been very quick and professional in resolving our doubts and queries. Well done Betterplace Immigration!! Keep up the good work.
Really satisfied with the services provided by Nationwide Visas. They understood the requirements very well and provided the services accordingly. I would like to thank Deepanjal for his patience and instant support throughout the process. He is very understanding, helpful and easily accessible.
Betterplace Immigration is a very professional consulting firm. They guided me through the process and they managed it diligently. Especially thank Prince, who has been consistent in following up on his research and has followed the process closely. All the best and a big thank you to all the wonderful team. I would highly recommend them for Canada PR if you don't mind the fees charge which is quite high according to their service.
Betterplace Immigration has been a fantastic partner in Canada PR journey right from Day 1. They have no hidden costs and everything little detail and cost associated is explained to you in the first consultation itself, although the consultation fees of $3000 is quite high but I just wanted my PR anyhow. A dedicated consultant is provided to every step of your case and they are always available to answer your queries and guide you in every manner possible. I started my process in Apr'19 and got PR confirmation in Jan'20 and a lot of credit for this goes to them. Not to mention, our case manager Tanya was efficient and dedicated and due to her we could submit our file at the earliest possible. Yes, of course, you have to be equally involved and do all the leg work wherever required but to have someone as your guiding force and always go back to will help you sail through this process of attaining PR.
Great service, continuous follow up and very understanding staff.. I really appreciate the efforts and professional work. I would recommend them for sure for anything related to Visa application. Thank you all.
I am happy to have such an excellent PR consultant. Thank you to Betterplace Immigration for your support and great advice throughout my Canada PR Process, specially on my PNP which I would never have got without your guidance.
It's FRAUD.
You can find it in other reviews and also Canadian government warns about it!
www.betterplaceimmigration.com is rated 4.63 based on 56 reviews