www.betterplaceimmigration.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.betterplaceimmigration.com

Tell us how www.betterplaceimmigration.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
It was really nice and had a great experience with the company. Got an insightful knowledge about the PR process, they are no doubt experts in their field, besides the fees, there is no downside to Betterplace Immigration.
Best immigration firm EVER!! Best in the game! I want to say thanks to Ms Peggy for being so patience and helpful in helping me get all the information that I need. She was always there to answer my concerns. I had the best team on my side. I got my PR within 8 months which was really quick. Besides the high consultation fees there is no drawback.
Of many choices, Betterplace Immigration was the best choice for our needs. We experienced a very high level of professionalism and knowledge that made gave us the reassurance and confidence in our applications. We are so happy with the service that we continuing to work with the company.
It was a bit of a rough start with our application, but the end result was not disappointing. Betterplace Immigration did a good job in getting our PR Visa, They did their best in making sure that my application gets through and helped with all the documentation. Thanks for everything.
Thanks to Betterplace Immigration I can now finally be reunited with my spouse! My application was a bit difficult and took long time but they managed everything professionally and legally. Dunya has been supportive of me since day one and the final outcome says it all.
My experience with Betterplace immigration has been good. They handled all my requests and queries in a professional way. I was able to attain PR, all thanks to my case handler. Due to certain situations the process got delayed and we also lost the spark of proceeding with our application. But my case manager didn't loose hope and pushed me to re-appear for IELTS exams and we again started our process in May 2019. Today, am happy to get the PR finally after this long wait and the process would not have been smoother without them. Thanks to the entire team!
We worked with Betterplace Immigration on our express entry PR process and they were very helpful. Sanaa Mahmoud and Richard Mckergow who handled our case were very responsive and assisted us all throughout the entire process. We would definitely recommend their services.
They were always approachable and attended to all my queries properly. They explained everything properly and assisted me with all the steps required to secure my PR. Sometimes it took long time to get a reply or a call maybe because of time difference.
I started my journey with Betterplace immigration in Nov 2018. It took over an year but I finally got my PR. On one hand they are very professional, knowledgeable and helpful but on the other, they take some time in replying, maybe it's because of the time difference. Overall a good consultancy.
I have no complain for the services of Betterplace immigration, they did everything that needed to be done for Canadian PR. I just think that the fees should be a little less, not everyone can afford $3000.
I am thankful to Betterplace Immigration for helping in my Visa of PR, my case manager changed 3 times over the period of 1 year that I have been with the agency but all were good in terms of process knowledge. But I felt that the reply time for emails was more than it should have been, rest was good.
www.betterplaceimmigration.com is rated 4.76 based on 46 reviews