Big White Box Reviews

01908 511551

Unit 15 Cuckoo Hill Farm, Hanslope

Tell us how Big White Box made you happy
Fast service
I ordered a 12v shower for using on the dogs after a muddy walk. The shower arrived within 3 days of ordering and arrived well packaged. It has already been well used. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Big White Box again as I found the whole shopping experience very good.
Excellent service quick delivery
Product as described, competitively priced and prompt delivery. Thank you
Excellent delivery ordered one day delivered the next in less than 24 hours. Excellent service and quality of goods very good. Delighted thank you
Great service excellent delivery good response when I rang the shop to help me with an enquiry Top Shop Thanz
Arrived on time, very satisfied.
Excellent and fast service. Liquids in the order did NOT leak at all, unlike my order from another well known retailer of caravan accessories. I highly recommend Big White Box and they will be the first company I will use for my caravanning requirements in the future.
Article as described and arrived on time
Awning rails arrived promptly and well wrapped.
Product and service excellent but many marks lost for your delivery partner DPD
Hi Steven,

Thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry to hear you had an issue with DPD. We use DPD as they are the best courier there is in our opinion, but of course there are so many variables in the delivery process that even DPD don't get it right 100% of the time.

I've had a look at your order and can see the parcel was delivered within the 3-5 day advised delivery time, in fact it looks like it was delivered in 2 working days from ordering.

It would be really helpful if you could get in touch on 01908 511551 to let us know what the issue was with your delivery.

Regards
Andrew
Big White Box
Very helpful and polite customer service. Delivered very quickly to the Highlands of Scotland.
Goods delivered on time and as ordered. Will use again.
Purchased some hard to find electrical parts that exactly match the caravan decor. Good range. Good price. Good service...... I’m well chuffed I found them, and will use again.
Price was fair. Prompt delivery
Excellent service. Thank you
Prompt delivery very good service
Great product as described and delivered on time
Milenco mirrors arrived in very good time, they were well wrapped and were competitively priced.
Arrived on time and did the job!
Big White Box is rated 4.91 based on 980 reviews