Black Note Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Black Note

About Black Note: The reason we exist is to create an alternative to smoking by providing the the tobacco only line up that actually tastes like tobacco.

(800) 949-3095

contact@blacknote.com

1340 Reynolds St.

How would you rate Black Note ?

"Expensive, and the vape taste horrible. Cheaper brands are much better. I don't understand why they are so expensive when they are avoiding tax by being based in corrupt Malta."
"Hi, The problem is the customer support. I ordered something and I received something else. I wanted someone to contact me but no one did. I wanted someone to listen to my case. Thanks Hasan Shaheen"
Shubhendu B
Verified Buyer
"Customer support doesn't respond"
"It says my opinion matters so here’s my opinion I was super excited to get this E-juice especially because it was made with tobacco, but when I got it I was disappointed I did not realize that it was 50-50 PG to VG. I like my E-juice to have a higher PG base than the 50-50 this company uses so in less this company chooses to change that I’m out. 😟"
"Very nice packaging if you're into showing off. The juice all tastes similar and is weak. Absolutely was not impressed. They should take the money spent to impress with their packaging and enhance their product. Will never purchase again. Noticed there in no way to add review onto their site. That tells much."
"Customer service was not helpful at all with regard to my query about Black Note items being stuck in customs; a rep said they would be checking with their EU team about my package, this was over a month ago. I sent a reminder email, no response. No chance of a refund either I guess."
"Taste is great. But the eye dropper is terrible! Hard to get liquid out and fill holder! Glass bottle is nice but is too heavy and hard to pour from. Have to use syringe to remove liquid!"
"Prelude tastes nothing like prelude....more like legato..sucks i have been with them for over 1 yr"
"hi, to be honest, it was not my cup of tea, for me personally I tried all of them and they were too strong in taste and aroma, I think those who will enjoy these will be those who like the taste of cigars, I had been a smoker for over 33 years and I smoked Benson & Hedges gold, I yet have not found any e liquid that has a similar taste or aroma as Benson & Hedges. I'm sure their many who enjoy your e liquids. if some day you produce an e liquid which has the same taste and aroma as Benson & Hedges please let me know, kind regards usman sarwar"
"It makes me incredibly happy. I love this juice more than any other I"ve tried. But I can only rate it 3 stars because of the price. I'm dealing with addiction here and can't afford to continue with Black Note. And addict will do anything to get the fix but if I continue with this brand it'll break my wallet. I wish there was a way to get it for cheaper like if I buy 120ml i could get a break. If that happens I'll come back."
"Best i have ever had but too expensive. And wish it came in a larger size. Cost to much for me to keep purchasing."
"That stuff was horrible. I had to lick my dogs ass to get the taste out of my mouth....."
"When I read about Black note, I was excited and anticipated my purchase arriving. It arrived promptly and was packaged very nice. I have tried all but one and well.... excitement turned to disappointment. First thought that came to mind - harsh. Throat burn is an understatement. Second was flavor (or in this case lack of) While some had a faint undistinguishable flavor, others lack any taste what so ever that I might as well been vaping PG/VG straight. For the price, I expected so much more."
"Frankly I couldn’t use your liquid because it’s 50/50 and it contains water..I am using subohm tanks..I ended up with leaks and fireworks..please advice me on these issues and what tanks and coils should I use to vape your quality products.."
"Sorry It’s not rich of tobacco Flavour at all, and too sweetty if we really compare with others who specialist in tobacco liquid only and very expensive plus the shipping (SA), I got 6 bottle 30ml 4 different liquid all same taste only Quartet the different, I am really shocked."
"I am still waiting for my order. I've tracked it and for some reason it was delayed. Also the day AFTER my order I received a email telling me the prices have decreased."
"Over powered nasty taste."
"I ordered Prelude due to it being listed as one of the best E liquids out and because it's supposed to taste like top quality tobacco. I figured this would work well since I was recently quitting smoking cigarettes. It may have just been the batch I got but it tasted like old tea...... Shipping also took forever due to it being delivered by USPS. It took 13 days for it to get to me and I live in GA. Nothing moves fast with them. I give it 3 stars only because the effort they put into the product packaging. I wouldn't reorder this product."
"I have placed order 86287 and it is still getting processed 22 days later I cannot get any help to find out where my order is or when I am expecting to see it as my stocks are running out As for the product I give it a 5 the best oil I have tried please help Frustrated customer"
"Trouble with shipping. Contacted BlackNote but there was no response from support for 5 days so far. Still waiting for them to respond. Sent a second email today. Very poor customer service. Product is good though."
Black Note is rated 1.90 based on 39 reviews