Black Note Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Black Note

About Black Note: The reason we exist is to create an alternative to smoking by providing the the tobacco only line up that actually tastes like tobacco.

(800) 949-3095

contact@blacknote.com

1340 Reynolds St.

How would you rate Black Note ?

(optional)

"Hi, The problem is the customer support. I ordered something and I received something else. I wanted someone to contact me but no one did. I wanted someone to listen to my case. Thanks Hasan Shaheen"
"the quality of e juice is amazing"
"Black Note made me happy with the quality and fast shipping. I haven't been disappointed yet!"
Shubhendu B
Verified Buyer
"Customer support doesn't respond"
Benjamin G
Verified Buyer
"Black note is great, but it’s a give and take. As a smoker with a small e-cig this was great for transition (Which is what I think Black note intended) but it wasn’t long before I upgraded my device and I find that 50/50 vg/pg mix gives me tons of spit back and weak flavor production. After trying MaxVG or 100% VG juices I just can’t justify getting more Black note. If I could get an 80%+ VG version I would keep Black note stocked all the time but until then it’s just not for me. Since these are all just device compatibility and personal preference issues though I still say 4/5."
"The best liquids on the market!"
"Pairs well with my morning coffee and afternoon 5 o’clock somewhere beverages. Thanks Black Note for making a Great product"
Massimiliano R
Verified Buyer
"I 'm vaping only blacknote since i quit smoking about 5 months ago,of course after the first two three trying everyjuice possible,but after through google forums vaping groups etc. I found black note i tried all blacknote juices and are top quality. My favourite one is prelude but i love also legato and quartet."
"Long time customer. BN is the no BS original and still the best."
"It says my opinion matters so here’s my opinion I was super excited to get this E-juice especially because it was made with tobacco, but when I got it I was disappointed I did not realize that it was 50-50 PG to VG. I like my E-juice to have a higher PG base than the 50-50 this company uses so in less this company chooses to change that I’m out. 😟"
"I purchased Quartet, Forte, Legato, Sonata and Prelude and love them all. Read the description for each, they are very accurate. If you want a true tobacco experience this is juice for you."
"Very nice packaging if you're into showing off. The juice all tastes similar and is weak. Absolutely was not impressed. They should take the money spent to impress with their packaging and enhance their product. Will never purchase again. Noticed there in no way to add review onto their site. That tells much."
"Customer service was not helpful at all with regard to my query about Black Note items being stuck in customs; a rep said they would be checking with their EU team about my package, this was over a month ago. I sent a reminder email, no response. No chance of a refund either I guess."
"Taste is great. But the eye dropper is terrible! Hard to get liquid out and fill holder! Glass bottle is nice but is too heavy and hard to pour from. Have to use syringe to remove liquid!"
"Best tobacco flavoured juices I've had. My personal favourites are the Rock and Pop Italian and English blends"
"Prelude tastes nothing like prelude....more like legato..sucks i have been with them for over 1 yr"
"Impressive packaging"
"The Flavor"
"Black Note vape liquids are outstanding! Their naturally extracted tobacco liquid helped me to stop smoking cigarettes completely. The liquid is clear and does not gum up the coil as other vape liquids I have tried. Each variety has different notes... my favorite is the Prelude (Virginia Tobacco) and the Sonata (Cavendish Blend). I recommend trying them for a great vaping experience!"
"Always does"