Black Note Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Black Note

About Black Note: The reason we exist is to create an alternative to smoking by providing the the tobacco only line up that actually tastes like tobacco.

(800) 949-3095

contact@blacknote.com

1340 Reynolds St.

Tell us how Black Note made you happy

"I absolutely loved the kid a bit pricey but worth it you get to try 6 out of I believe 10 or 11 juices that they have at first I wasn't really expecting much first one I tried was the legato it was stunning I cannot explain to you how happy I was then came the Sonata I was really disappointed in this one at first drink a bit of wine and my goodness The Taste was absolutely perfect it just went down so well the next one I tried was the solo I'm not going to lie it tasted just like a camel Crush wasn't digging it at first until I mixed it with the legato match made in heaven right there not only that combination but the solo mixed with the I believe that's the name not sure how to spell it cuz I finished the bottle already it's only been two weeks and I'm pretty much down to everything except the prelude just trying it as we speak I don't know if it's cuz I'm drunk but I'm really digging it the last one will be the quartet I don't remember how it tasted but I know I loved it cuz the bottle is almost out for those who are considering buying these package do my personal experience it's worth it you can always start mixing the flavors if you can't find one that you like but if you really like tobacco the way I do believe me this company is for you I'm not saying this just to say this I mean it it absolutely change my perspective on Tobacco vaping it's honestly very delicious I tried every flavor and I was literally vaping it throughout the whole day my fellow co-workers always told me it's going to blow up on me one day with this taste I don't even mind it smoking it off of a 230 watt smok e priv kit I believe I'm smoking from the V12 Prince and I'm vaping on 60 to 80 Watts 3 mg juice and I'm going on my first week no cigarettes by the way I stopped cold turkey the moment I got my vape I tried fruity flavors a mango and also another brand that I can recall the name that was sort of a cigar type of taste it was not easy I constantly kept remembering I have to buy cigarettes cuz it was a habit at that point and the moment I received the package of The Notebook I instantly started vaping and I shan't you not dude really is like smoking tobacco I can't promise you the cigarette taste other than the solo but like I said it tastes like a camel Crush I'm more of a Newport guy still dig it just the way it is but I loved it even more when I mixed it with the Legato and the Forte so if you're thinking about purchasing from this brand just know you're going to love it and it's worth it 100%"
"Don't waste your money"
"The 40% off coupon code didnt work for the notebook collection. And when i contacted support about it they never replied, it is now going on 14 days and i sent a few more replies now asking for a refund. Still no reply to my tickets after a few days passed."
"It tastes like honeysuckle and wheat, kind of like Kix cereal. The nicotine in this product makes also seem to make me dizzier than normal even though I purchased 0.3 nicotine as usual. The package came quickly and the presentation was spot on—but I think part of their marketing is that they upgrade everything (including the price) to ensure the customer has a good experience. My first impression was pleasant but confusing—it didn’t really live up to all the hype, nor was it like any tobacco I’d ever tasted. It’s on the lighter side and it’s somewhat interesting, but nothing spectacular. Certainly more introspective than your average flavor, but after awhile it gets a little monotonous. May try another flavor in the future but for now I’m skeptical."
"no difference between the flavors that stood out. none of them have a real tobacco flavor at all. dont waste your money. quick delivery and impressive packaging though."
"I tried 2 different juices to get that traditional tobacco taste so I can get off of cigarettes. Literally no taste, customer service is great tho, fast shipping, great packaging. But all this is useless since the product itself is so diappointing.."
"I bought it after seeing good reviews on you tube and maybe because of the appearance, BAD!!!, It does not have any tobacco flavor, it's expensive, it's just appearance, that has a name, SCAM."
"Expensive, and the vape taste horrible. Cheaper brands are much better. I don't understand why they are so expensive when they are avoiding tax by being based in corrupt Malta."
"Hi, The problem is the customer support. I ordered something and I received something else. I wanted someone to contact me but no one did. I wanted someone to listen to my case. Thanks Hasan Shaheen"
"the quality of e juice is amazing"
"Black Note made me happy with the quality and fast shipping. I haven't been disappointed yet!"
"Customer support doesn't respond"
"Black note is great, but it’s a give and take. As a smoker with a small e-cig this was great for transition (Which is what I think Black note intended) but it wasn’t long before I upgraded my device and I find that 50/50 vg/pg mix gives me tons of spit back and weak flavor production. After trying MaxVG or 100% VG juices I just can’t justify getting more Black note. If I could get an 80%+ VG version I would keep Black note stocked all the time but until then it’s just not for me. Since these are all just device compatibility and personal preference issues though I still say 4/5."
"The best liquids on the market!"
"Pairs well with my morning coffee and afternoon 5 o’clock somewhere beverages. Thanks Black Note for making a Great product"
"I 'm vaping only blacknote since i quit smoking about 5 months ago,of course after the first two three trying everyjuice possible,but after through google forums vaping groups etc. I found black note i tried all blacknote juices and are top quality. My favourite one is prelude but i love also legato and quartet."
"Long time customer. BN is the no BS original and still the best."
"It says my opinion matters so here’s my opinion I was super excited to get this E-juice especially because it was made with tobacco, but when I got it I was disappointed I did not realize that it was 50-50 PG to VG. I like my E-juice to have a higher PG base than the 50-50 this company uses so in less this company chooses to change that I’m out. 😟"
"I purchased Quartet, Forte, Legato, Sonata and Prelude and love them all. Read the description for each, they are very accurate. If you want a true tobacco experience this is juice for you."
"Very nice packaging if you're into showing off. The juice all tastes similar and is weak. Absolutely was not impressed. They should take the money spent to impress with their packaging and enhance their product. Will never purchase again. Noticed there in no way to add review onto their site. That tells much."
Black Note is rated 4.49 based on 357 reviews