BLFD Reviews

of reviewers recommend BLFD
Read BLFD Reviews

About BLFD:

We're for all girls everywhere. For the trend-setters, the goal setters, for the girls who don't play to conventionality and pave their own way in life. For the go-getters, the opportunity makers and the girls who celebrate their individuality through their style. With fresh content being added to our store every single day, our mission is to empower you, to inspire you, to help you find your individual identity and to make you feel incredible about yourself no matter who you are.

Getting inspired is key and that's exactly what we strive for, to be inspired and to inspire you. We take inspiration from various sources. From individual women we see on the streets to current global pop culture trends and of course, from the trends of the catwalks that you'll fall in love with. Our mission is to inspire you into wearing what you want and to always of course, be yourself. You go girl.

Tell us how BLFD made you happy
Great service! superb quality! Definitely recommend BLFD
Omg this jacket is so cozy n longggggg. Only down side could be a hood on it. Well worth the money n very quick delivery.
Excellent coat , quick delivery, very pleased
Excellent clothing very pleased with my clothes xx
Love love love what I got so comfy and fashionable xoxoox
Love it, so bright and so warm and arrived super quick. Friends can’t believe it when I say it was only £25
Beautiful coat and delivered very quickly. Length is great and excellent value for money.
Loved my loungewear twin set Excellent quality fabric and really well made .it washed great too Definitely will be ordering from you again
Still haven’t received my items :( coming up to 3 weeks now
Hey Lauren, Thank you so much for leaving us a review at BLFD and I'm so sorry you haven't received your items. I've checked our system and I can see that one of our customer service agents has spoken to you in regards to this and your order was refunded for you on 26/03/21 as one of the items was unfortunately out of stock. I am sorry one of the items was out of stock and if you need any further help with this, you can drop our customer service team an email to support@blfdclothing.com and we'll be more than happy to help. Kind Regards, Dan Martin HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE BLFD CLOTHING
Great value, very prompt delivery, lovely products.
I ordered from here and my order came very quickly and was in amazing condition I highly recommend, also the customer service was amazing and very helpful.
Love the coat 🧥
So pleased with the coat, great material and fabulous price. Arrived really quickly. Would definitely recommend and will definitely be buying from the site again
Beautiful clothing , really well made products. Very fast delivery service, deffo found my new go to shop!!!! Love it ❤️
Received the coat which had a tear in the arm, spoke to customer services who said they’d issue a full refund and then never got the refund or heard from anyone again.
Arrived in brilliant time and is a lovely fit with good quality
My coat is wonderful. I live by the coast & needed something warm for walking the dog. This is perfect, there are 2 zips and you can loosen the bottom one a bit to give you more room if picking up the pace. It's toasty inside so stick to your own size as you won't want many layers on underneath. Size is a little large but I don't mind the extra room. 5 stars.
BLFD 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Love my new coat. Super comfy and cosy and at a bargain price! True to size with plenty of room. Great purchase!
Ordered long parka was too big. Contacted Customer Service who replied very fast. New size ordered delivery was 2 days and contacted to see refund arranged. Will definitely use again
Excellent service and excellent product. Will definitely buy from you again.
BLFD is rated 4.80 based on 41 reviews