BLFD Reviews

of reviewers recommend BLFD
Read BLFD Reviews

About BLFD:

We're for all girls everywhere. For the trend-setters, the goal setters, for the girls who don't play to conventionality and pave their own way in life. For the go-getters, the opportunity makers and the girls who celebrate their individuality through their style. With fresh content being added to our store every single day, our mission is to empower you, to inspire you, to help you find your individual identity and to make you feel incredible about yourself no matter who you are.

Getting inspired is key and that's exactly what we strive for, to be inspired and to inspire you. We take inspiration from various sources. From individual women we see on the streets to current global pop culture trends and of course, from the trends of the catwalks that you'll fall in love with. Our mission is to inspire you into wearing what you want and to always of course, be yourself. You go girl.

Tell us how BLFD made you happy
Received the coat which had a tear in the arm, spoke to customer services who said they’d issue a full refund and then never got the refund or heard from anyone again.
Arrived in brilliant time and is a lovely fit with good quality
My coat is wonderful. I live by the coast & needed something warm for walking the dog. This is perfect, there are 2 zips and you can loosen the bottom one a bit to give you more room if picking up the pace. It's toasty inside so stick to your own size as you won't want many layers on underneath. Size is a little large but I don't mind the extra room. 5 stars.
BLFD 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Love my new coat. Super comfy and cosy and at a bargain price! True to size with plenty of room. Great purchase!
Ordered long parka was too big. Contacted Customer Service who replied very fast. New size ordered delivery was 2 days and contacted to see refund arranged. Will definitely use again
Excellent service and excellent product. Will definitely buy from you again.
Quick delivery and packaged well.
Never used or heard of this website before was cautious!!
Really impressed!
Highly recommend
Will be shopping again!
Amazing jacket and super quick delivery and turn around
Good quality coat very warm and ideal for dog walking! Thank you!
Very good quality and very nice
The service I received was top notch coat came within days of ordering unfortunately the coat was too big had to return hopefully this process will be as smooth as delivery
Your customer service is amazing.. called u young guy he was so so helpful.. 10/10
Exactly as described. Delivery was quick. Would highly recommend.
Not a site I've used before but sizing of coat will allow me to size down next time ,brilliant communication from order to door
So reasonably priced. Coat is fab! Great product. Keeps me lovely and warm
Bought a lovely jacket, was too big so sent it back and they sent out a new one for me, great communication will definitely use again i was very impressed
Fits nicely and keeps me so warm love my coat
Came quite quick,true to size very good for the price
Great customer service. I had a query about a coat I’d ordered... BLFD replied very quickly, answered all my queries & even offered me free postage if I needed to return the item, (but I didn’t!). ☺️
Love my longline/maxi khaki puffer.
Bang on trend. Super warm!.
Great quality, amazing price point.
Thank you guys! ♥️