BLFD Reviews

of reviewers recommend BLFD
Read BLFD Reviews

About BLFD:

Born in Manchester in 2019, BLFD exists to empower women globally. Embodying what it means to be all inclusive and strives for its customers to unapologetically be themselves.

Our customers are at the forefront of everything we do with our sisterhood at its heart. Dropping trend led designs with affordable price tags, our mission is to create a wardrobe that is ready to wear, head-to-toe in BLFD. We are a brand that is accessible to all - inspired by the muses of today and we aim to motivate all women to feel confident in what they wear and who they are.

#BLFDsisterhood

Tell us how BLFD made you happy
Came quicker than I thought and perfect fit .Going to order in a different colour too
Ordered my coat and got it 3 days after was very pleased.
Excellent fast delivery-items as described
Ordered on a Thursday and received on Saturday. Quality of lounge wear is amazing, really thick and warm and am in LOVE with the long puffer jacket. Will defo order from BLFD again!!
Lush coat really warm
At first i order 12 as that’s my usual size in coats from places like boo-boo, but it was tooo so i bought 10 and it’s lovelyy. It’s really warm aswell, the model was wearing 16 which i find mad but if you wear like size 8-10 clothing get a size 10 coat, size 10-12/12-14 get size 12.
The jacket is a good length , but disappointed that the zipper was silver . The website had a misfire of pictures some showing a black zip abs other silver , I expected black
Amazing service, very quick and efficient. Order one jacket in khaki but loved it so much I ordered it in black too. Gorgeous products and top quality.
Very impressed with what was a random encounter with an ad. Coat is my go to and my jumpsuit super soft, stretchy but snatched. Repeat customer 😄
I love the BLFD APP, prices are reasonable & delivery is very quick & professional!! What more could a gal want!!!! *****
You're good clean very quickly love the quality and you have great sizes thanks Drew
Excellent item, delivered very swiftly. Well packaged, highly recommended.
Really good quality, Pleasantly surprised and I would definitely order again
Bought a cropped puffer from here as my first purchase and it came super quick, true to size and good quality! Very happy.
Amazing quality. The sizing is on spot aswell can’t wait to order something else
This is the first time i’ve used this website and wasn’t sure but i was absolutely amazed with the quality and i will definitely be purchasing from BLFD again!!
Haven't received it yet as it got caught in customs and id 2 pay for it
Hey Mary, Thank you so much for leaving us a review at BLFD, we really appreciate it. Unfortunately due to the UK leaving the European Union, there are sometimes charges for importing products from the UK into EU territories, which is just something that is beyond our control I'm afraid and is controlled by local governments. This is stated on our website and we are sorry that this has happened once again. Kind Regards, Dan @ BLFD
The jacket fits perfectly 🥰
Good quality
Love the coat! Came really quick
BLFD is rated 4.65 based on 66 reviews