Blinds4uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Blinds4uk

How would you rate Blinds4uk ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Claire Easton-Hayes

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Blinds4uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Claire Easton-Hayes
"Blind too short for recess. Blinds4uk say it has been made correctly for the gap I gave them despite overall length of blind and bracket being 5mm too short. Won't explain how they came to that conclusion. They want £65 up front to have the blind 'tested' which wil be refunded IF the blind turns out to be faulty! They have stopped responding to my emails. Would give them 0 stats if I could. AVOID!"
Blinds4uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews