Blinds4uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Blinds4uk

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Blinds4uk deliver?

How can I contact Blinds4uk?

Tell us how Blinds4uk made you happy

"Awful experience! Having submitted my accurate measurements for a recess blind, they have sent me a blind that does not fit. They make a 4cm assumption for mechanism and brackets...however the manufacturer suggests 3.5cm and having measured it in real life, it's actually 3cm. So my blind is 1cm too short at its maximum! I have written to Blinds4UK but they hide behind their principles and make no allowance for the contradiction with the manufacturer. They have not delivered the service contacted for and I must resort to small claims to get anything back. So please, please shop elsewhere if you're looking for recess fitted blinds. There is not much you can do with a blind that's too small! The customer service here is poor and they are nothing but a distribution arm for the manufacturer, so will never have the margins to put right any errors. Shop elsewhere!"
Are you Blinds4uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Blind too short for recess. Blinds4uk say it has been made correctly for the gap I gave them despite overall length of blind and bracket being 5mm too short. Won't explain how they came to that conclusion. They want £65 up front to have the blind 'tested' which wil be refunded IF the blind turns out to be faulty! They have stopped responding to my emails. Would give them 0 stats if I could. AVOID!"
Blinds4uk is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews