Bloom Magic Flower Delivery Reviews

Sonny Whatley
Sheelagh Fanning
Aoife Ryan
Heidi Seeuws
I had to urgently change my order as my friend received the same bunch of flowers from someone else. Saoirse was very helpful and the order was edited without any hassle and the new bunch was beautiful.
Can’t get through to anyone by phone all email with long delays in response , needed to change delivery address and no one available to help
Ridiculous amount of waste paper, cardboard, sacking, staples, ribbon for a small bunch of flowers which could have been put straight into my hand by delivery person. 🙄
Ordered the Parc Floral De Paris hatbox for my mams birthday. I’m so disappointed with the flowers there was a crappy arrangement of very few flowers mostly just greenery to bulk it up. I didnt expect it to look exactly like the photo but i did expect there to be a decent amount of flowers there for the price. It looks like a cheap box from a newsagent. Wont be using this company again which is a shame because I live on the other side of the world and regularly ship flowers so would have been nice to find a reliable company to use.
The flowers came in their best condition. I've never seen beauty like this before. well done!
Beautiful flowers!
Disgusting service. People that just don’t care. I wanted some flowers for my mum who had been in hospital after having a stroke and they couldn’t care less. They are trying to raise their social media status and yet failing due to their uncaring nature. If you are in the flower business it should be understood that you have feelings. These people don’t.
Great service!
Very happy with the experience. The flowers arrived in fantastic shape and received really well!
Ordering online could be easier
Extremely disappointed. Overpriced flowers that were half wilted on arrival. Flowers arrived upside down in a box and one of the rose fell off. Avoid unless you want to waste your money.
Very dissapointed. My son is abroad and sent me a bouquet. Some of the flowers were dead or dying. I hate to think of him wasting his money.
Amazing service and very helpful delivery driver too. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much!
eu não consegui ´pagar qual e a página
I'm so disappointed. First of all, they made the delivery one day later than it was meant to and the flowers were completed different from the ones they showed in the advert (a few dead as well) Never trusting them again. Waste of money. I had them delivered to someone and im left completely embarrassed.
My girlfriend LOVED them. Great, and on time service, and will use again for sure!
Lovely flowers, arrived promptly
I can't see my mother at the moment, so I have been sending her flowers instead. She really loves them - 'the nicest bouquets I have ever seen' - which is high praise coming from someone who has won prizes for her flower arranging!
I ordered flowers for my sister. It was so easy and the flowers were beautiful
Really great service
Excellent have used now a number of times
Bloom Magic Flower Delivery is rated 4.55 based on 2,638 reviews