BloomNation Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend BloomNation
8PM
8PM

Tell us how BloomNation made you happy

"I rate them 1 because there are no 0. I hire their services and they linked me to LUXURY FLOWERS MIAMI. The worst service ever. I ordered flowers for my boss (to his wife) on Valentines Day. Started calling them at 4pm since the arrangement was not delivered yet. They started saying that they would be delivered soon. My boss had dinner plans with his wife... They waited until 9:00 PM for the flowers. THEY NEVER ARRIVED!!! My last phone call to these liars was at 8:30pm. They LIED AGAIN! Saying that it was almost there. It is 1:12pm on February 15, 2019. Still waiting for the flowers to arrive. DID I MENTION IT WAS A $726 FLOWER BOUQUET???? Total FRAUD!!!"
Are you BloomNation? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered flowers for VDay from their website BloomNation.com. Flowers were amazing, arrived early and my wife was super happy and loved them!"
BloomNation is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews