BloomNation Reviews

of reviewers recommend BloomNation

Tell us how BloomNation made you happy
Just a horrible service when florists can cancel orders without notifying the buyers, and Bloomnation does nothing to find another florist. They blame the florist and take no responsibility. What value are they adding?
I give them one star because it wouldn't let me give them none. I ordered 18 stem red Rose's for my wife to be for V Day . Around 1 pm I called to see why she has not received them yet (@ her office). Owner said they were on their way. Due to busy day blah blah she should be receiving roses within one hr. I had to call them again at 3 pm because still flowers were not in my fiance's office. I was told same thing... at 5 pm another call from me, this time I specifically said: her office closes at 6 pm. Flowers Must be delivered before 6 pm! Owner again assured me driver was very close by🙄
Well, it turns out. My fiance got her flowers at 9 30 pm delived ar MY house and the excuse was that due to busy and rainy day they could not make it on time to the original destination.😡
Very unprofessional. Owner kept lying about driver whereabouts. Do NOT order from them. Unless you want to look bad. One usually sends flowers for a special occasion and you want to make sure those get to the destination on time. Avoid Yourself a very frustrating day look for a reliable company who take your business seriously.
I rate them 1 because there are no 0. I hire their services and they linked me to LUXURY FLOWERS MIAMI. The worst service ever. I ordered flowers for my boss (to his wife) on Valentines Day. Started calling them at 4pm since the arrangement was not delivered yet. They started saying that they would be delivered soon. My boss had dinner plans with his wife... They waited until 9:00 PM for the flowers. THEY NEVER ARRIVED!!! My last phone call to these liars was at 8:30pm. They LIED AGAIN! Saying that it was almost there. It is 1:12pm on February 15, 2019. Still waiting for the flowers to arrive. DID I MENTION IT WAS A $726 FLOWER BOUQUET???? Total FRAUD!!!
I ordered flowers for VDay from their website BloomNation.com. Flowers were amazing, arrived early and my wife was super happy and loved them!
BloomNation is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews