BM Engine Works Reviews

Read BM Engine Works Reviews

support@bmengineworks.co.uk

Unit C5, Star Business CenterMarsh Way RainhamRM13 8UPUnited Kingdom

Tell us how BM Engine Works made you happy
Just had a reconditioned engine fitted to my cooper S.
Car seems to be running perfectly and was handed over on time, spotless inside and out. Price was very, very reasonable and not a penny more than quoted even though Leon insisted on having the car picked up by a third party haulier on safety grounds. Leon is quite an interesting character. His telephone manner doesn't exactly fill one with confidence but on meeting him you soon realize that your instincts were correct and that he is indeed as up front and sincere as you'd hoped and suspected.
I would definitely use them again. Really well equipped workshop too, with 5 hydraulic lifts no less.
STAY AWAY Disgusting service from these guys! how they have been able to operate their so called business under the eye of watchdog is beyond! disgusting customer service! They’re guys tell lies and are not true to their word! Promises of a warranty and engine in good working order were found to be untrue upon receipt of my 118d engine that turned up badly damaged. With no acceptance of responsibility and not willing to accept the engine back or even any offer of any kind of refund/compensation I was left out of pocket and having a substandard engine repaired! The guy i dealt with on the phone was rude and arrogant! Avoid at all costs.
Hi, can you please give your invoice number here if you have dealt with us. Otherwise, we will consider this review fake from a competitor to deliberately sabotage our reputation.
Leon was very quick with his responses, and the shipping was done in a timely manner. The car is running Great
I needed a new engine in my bmw 3 series tourer found these guys and they offered me a very low mileage engine at a good price fitted , collected from me 160 miles away from there garage, installed my new engine and also sorted out a few other problems at the same time to get my car running sweet again, I collected the car today I wanted to collect myself so took the train down and Cameron collected me from the station personally the car was even cleaned inside and out the car looked brand new I would if ever needed travel across the county to use these guys at bm Engine works and would recommend these guys to anyone that needed help sorting there car, very professional and helpful
Thanks again
May I also add that the engine came with a full parts and labour warranty for 12 months
Was really pleased with the work done on my bmw 120i. The whole engine got replaced at a fraction of the price that bmw and other garages were quoting. Would definitely use again
Was really pleased with the work done on my bmw 120i. The price was very competitive compared to what bmw and other garages had quoted me too. Would definitely use again!
My original review was as follows: Exchanged manual gearbox on my BMW 420d last month. They turned it around quickly and the box is performing well. Price was very competitive. However, they damaged the front spoiler on both corners - looks like scraped coming on/off ramp - which will cost me to get fixed. After several promises from Sam to pay for the repairs, they never came through. Had Sam met his promise I would definitely use them again but this has tainted an otherwise good experience.
Reason for New Review: Due to employee illness at the time, there was a misunderstanding as to whether the refund had been issued or not. Sam has now refunded the cost of repair and my review of their work and communication stands as excellent.
Engine replaced on my bmw 118d msport, kept me updated with progress videos and had the car turned around in a week.
Great work lads and would highly recommend if you have any issues with your bmw. Thanks again the car is running like brand new.
BMW 318d engine replacement
Leon and the lads are absolutely top of their craft, from collection to handover it was without hitch.
Throughout the whole process Leon was in contact with me and provided video updates and highlighted any other issues.
Total professional service and exceptional value for money.
A years guarantee with the new engine which is a bonus.
On a personal note Leon got wind of the mishaps in my life over the last few months and showed his generosity and human compassion, you sir are a true gentleman of which there are not many left in this world, I thank you as does my family.
I came all the way from Luton to get my car ( 520d ) fixed from this garage and they didn't disappoint at all. Very punctual and very informative
I was quite skeptical when i came across this garage, but nevertheless thought i would try it out as i have seen a lot of good reviews. So, I took my 3 series some time back to get it repaired and i was just amazed about how knowledgeable they were in this field and knew exactly what was wrong with the car. Props to the team at BM Engine Works.
Sam and leon sourced me an engine and turbo for my BMW 320 and it came back a better running car than when i bought it! Thanks to your team for all their hard work and for supplying a follow up service. I would have no problem recommending their expertise to others. Many thanks
Customer service was excellent. They have extremely competitive prices that really suited my budget. Item arrived as described and works perfectly would definitely recommend.
I found this website whilst I was on the search for an Engine for my Audi A3 I could not find anything for a reasonable price. However I got a call from BM Engine Works and they gave me an outstanding quote beating all the other offers I received and I purchased it same day. The best thing about this company is the customer service, quick responses and how Quickly they send over the goods, my garage received it the following day and made my life much more easier. I 100% recommend this company best in the business with amazing prices and warranty on products.
If you have any issues with your BMW I highly recommend this place the staff are very knowledgeable on what they are doing. However they were closed on a Sunday which delayed the initial pick up date but other than that great job!
"Leon and team were fantastic with the repair done on my Range Rover. The gearbox was replaced, a few other bits, and a service was done. At every step, I was sent photos of old and new parts and kept updated on timelines. The pricing was very good, and when I went to pick up the car, I was welcomed and shown around the garage.
I am very happy with the service and would highly recommend!"
Looking at the reviews made before about this company was not even close to accurate. A SCAM! more like one of the BEST SERVICE i have received. I took my 1 series to this company and the work they did was splendid. Cheers to these guys at BM Engine Works, my car runs smoothly because of their works.
They did a good job. I had a clutch problem with my bmw 3 series and they fixed it perfectly. Notifying me when it was needed and also answering my calls when i had to voice my concerns.
Took my bmw 7 sereis to them and they done a greaat job!! Very good. Any problems go to them to get it checked out.
BM Engine Works is rated 3.86 based on 36 reviews