BM Engine Works Reviews

Read BM Engine Works Reviews

support@bmengineworks.co.uk

Unit C5, Star Business CenterMarsh Way RainhamRM13 8UPUnited Kingdom

Tell us how BM Engine Works made you happy
Great service, & always kept upto date with progress on my cars new engine instal. Staff were great and would recommend this company !!!
I bought my Range Rover not too long ago and I just kept having problems with the engine. One of my pals in London recommended this garage to me. I must say it was a good recommendation. They helped me out and kept me updated throughout. Usually these garages are cons but this garage was by far the best one I've dealt with. They fixed the problems in a very good timely manner and it was finally back on the roads.
Bm engine works replaced my bmw m135i engine after it suffering with oil starvation. They was best quoted in the uk and Iv now done 2000 miles and have had not 1 issue, engine is running perfectly even better than the original one. Great service would defiantly recommend
Where should I start. They were amazing throughout the whole process. I live in West London and my friends in East told me about this Garage. I must say it was a very good experience. They kept me updated throughout the whole process and sent me pictures when I requested them. The customer service was amazing. They fixed the problems that I had with my Range Rover sport. I was nervous at first but once I saw the results I was happy. I recommend these guys to anyone who has any problems with their car.
After being scammed by another reconditionedenginesexpert in Sunbury I asked Leon for a quote and to get my BMW 318d back on the road again.They were simply amazing, great communication, constant updates and very quick turnaround. Car drives amazing and I would definitely recommend the garage even if you come from further afield. Just wish I would have found them sooner!
Great customer service I rang up to begin with to enquire if they had a engine to fit my bmw 4 series the engine came very quick with no issues at all my car is now back on the road highly recommend using this company I will again in future cheers guys
I own a bmw 320d and the whole tyre came off whilst I was parking lucky I was finished parking when it fell off. I called these guys up and in no time they came to pick my car up and take it to their garage. They fixed the problem and now its been over 8 months since I had that problem and not once have I had an issue with the left hand passenger tyre. It drives smooth and when I take it on the motorway it drives very well. The people that work here are amazing people and people you should trust. Very good knowledge and understanding in cars and they have affordable prices.
Just had my m135i done with a new engine missed the car now it’s fixed to a high standard, runs and drives smooth like it should customer service was great kept me up to date with loads of photos and videos from Leon would highly recommend them to anyone
Excellent service. Supplied and fitted a m235 engine for me cheaper than I could find a bare engine. 10/10
So, I had an engine problem with my 1 series. I was stressing about it loads and loads since I use it to get to work and needed the problem to be fixed ASAP. I was referred to these guys by my friend who told me great stuff about these guys and guess what, it was the right choice I made. The stuff were great and knew what they were talking about when it came to the problem. They kept me updated throughout the process and managed to fix it very quickly which was very good for me. They displayed great customer service throughout the entire time and the price was worth it knowing nowadays garages like to mug off people.
Had my engine seize on my M140i. Wasn’t really sure what I was going to do about it.Found BM engine works online and they came and collected my car. Replaced engine and got my car back into order and seems to be working great now. Drove it back home over 300 mile and didn’t miss a beat. Leon kept me updated and gave me assurances of work carried out by sending pictures and videos of work being done via WhatsApp. It’s great that they want the car back after 2000 and 6000 miles to check that everything is as they would expect. Genuine guys with a vast amount of experience.
Just picked up my M135i from Bm engine works after having a engine replacement, I’m based near Exeter so was sceptical at first of sending my car away to a garage 200 miles away who I had never heard of, but there weren’t many people around who could do this and nobody who could at the price BM engine works gave. Work was completed quickly and I was kept updated with videos and pictures as the work progressed! I’ll be going up again after 2k miles for the service on my car to maintain the 12month warranty. My experience with bm engine works was a very good one they are very friendly guys and I would use again ( hopefully I won’t need to )
Just had my car back after having a whole new engine fitted by BM engine works very impressed with the work and service very efficient and quick and would recommend and also very reasonable priced.
Excellent service - would recommend to anyone requiring engine replacement
Had the engine on my 520D replaced by these guys. I was updated with progress all the way through with photos via WhatsApp. Since collecting the car I’ve not done a lot of miles, because of lockdown, but so far there have been no issues. The work also comes with a 1 year warranty, which is reassuring. Meeting Leon and seeing his operation, I would use him again if I ever needed a new engine (which I hope I don’t!).
Very helpful, and reliable, photos of work being done as they went, and constant contact with all that was going on. Prices were very good too, would highly recommend to all that needs any engine work done.
My car needed engine replacement so I come across these guys as they fit bmw and range rovers engines. I have a bmw 1 series. They done an excellent job. Kept me up to date with exactly what was happening via sending photos and videos on WhatsApp. Also were really quick and professional getting the job done done. Would definitely recommend even if you live far away as they can do recovery on your car if you need. They also provided 1 year warranty with the engine which a lot of garages don’t do.
Just had a reconditioned engine fitted to my cooper S. Car seems to be running perfectly and was handed over on time, spotless inside and out. Price was very, very reasonable and not a penny more than quoted even though Leon insisted on having the car picked up by a third party haulier on safety grounds. Leon is quite an interesting character. His telephone manner doesn't exactly fill one with confidence but on meeting him you soon realize that your instincts were correct and that he is indeed as up front and sincere as you'd hoped and suspected. I would definitely use them again. Really well equipped workshop too, with 5 hydraulic lifts no less.
Leon was very quick with his responses, and the shipping was done in a timely manner. The car is running Great
I needed a new engine in my bmw 3 series tourer found these guys and they offered me a very low mileage engine at a good price fitted , collected from me 160 miles away from there garage, installed my new engine and also sorted out a few other problems at the same time to get my car running sweet again, I collected the car today I wanted to collect myself so took the train down and Cameron collected me from the station personally the car was even cleaned inside and out the car looked brand new I would if ever needed travel across the county to use these guys at bm Engine works and would recommend these guys to anyone that needed help sorting there car, very professional and helpful Thanks again May I also add that the engine came with a full parts and labour warranty for 12 months
BM Engine Works is rated 4.11 based on 56 reviews