BM Engine Works Reviews

Unit C5, Star Business CenterMarsh Way RainhamRM13 8UPUnited Kingdom
Rainham,
RM13 8UP

Tell us how BM Engine Works made you happy
Took my bmw 7 sereis to them and they done a greaat job!! Very good. Any problems go to them to get it checked out.
Very helpful and those that claim they are a scam don't know what they are talking about. They kept me informed about my car every step of the way. Great Company !!!
They done a great job with fixing my car and i would definitely recommend these guys
Very helpful from the word go! Always kept me updated as they went along and where extremely helpful when it came to recovering my vehicle from where it had broken down. I had a new engine, clutch, flywheel, and other bits done so no job to big! Very happy with the service and would definitely recommend!
Done a fantastic job! I am so glad i went to this company to get my car fixed. Great customer service and very professional
Very Professional and they made me feel comfortable and informed me every step of the way. Great job
Great work and great customer service. Very professional and trustworthy.
The service was exceptional and work was amazing. In addition to this, the Staff working there are very professional and knowledgeable when it comes to cars.
I promised that if the job was good, I was going to leave a review on every online platform that i could leave a review on. The job was great and the service was good. The knowledge that the staff had was amazing and it was very professional.
Excellent service my highest recommendation.
My original review was as follows: Exchanged manual gearbox on my BMW 420d last month. They turned it around quickly and the box is performing well. Price was very competitive. However, they damaged the front spoiler on both corners - looks like scraped coming on/off ramp - which will cost me to get fixed. After several promises from Sam to pay for the repairs, they never came through. Had Sam met his promise I would definitely use them again but this has tainted an otherwise good experience. Reason for New Review: Due to employee illness at the time, there was a misunderstanding as to whether the refund had been issued or not. Sam has now refunded the cost of repair and my review of their work and communication stands as excellent.
Worst garage you could go to. Payed for a second hand working engine but they tried fixing my broken engine which is still not working properly and refusing to finish the work
Had my car for nearly 6 weeks now been told every week my cars next to go on the ramp now not of my txts are getting answered and when I call I just get told to call back in a couple days. Service is a joke
Rubbish !!!!!!!
STAY AWAY Disgusting service from these guys! how they have been able to operate their so called business under the eye of watchdog is beyond! disgusting customer service! They’re guys tell lies and are not true to their word! Promises of a warranty and engine in good working order were found to be untrue upon receipt of my 118d engine that turned up badly damaged. With no acceptance of responsibility and not willing to accept the engine back or even any offer of any kind of refund/compensation I was left out of pocket and having a substandard engine repaired! The guy i dealt with on the phone was rude and arrogant! Avoid at all costs.
Hi, can you please give your invoice number here if you have dealt with us. Otherwise, we will consider this review fake from a competitor to deliberately sabotage our reputation.
Stay away from these daylight robbers. I took my car for engine change. Ended up paying for fuel injectors and DPF too. The engine broke down within a month and DPF exploded. On close inspection by a mechanic, I found that during fitting of the engine MTEC damaged the radiator and the pipe that connects to it. Also upon repair they gave me a car that was not road legal. Brake light staying on because they they damaged the cable. Totally incompetent and rude people. I was told that that have 25 years of experience. The company was only formed in 2018. Please stay away and also they only accept cash!!!! No credit cards!!!!
need to find theses guys email mail who has info on these guys not answering there phone are they still at Unit C5, Star Business CenterMarsh Way RainhamRM13 8UPUnited Kingdom
just now TOTAL SCAM!! STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS! Paid the £3000 and never received engine, now having to go through bank fraud team to receive money back!!!!!!!
I paid 495 pounds for a BMW transfer case. The wrong part was sent out twice and in the end, the company declared it couldn't supply the parts. They promised a refund when they got the parts back, but despite this they never provided a refund. After 6 months chasing and getting assurances they would refund, it never came through and I had no recourse but to follow up with small claims court. I've now issues a warrant for the refund. Most terrible service I've ever had with a company in the UK.
BM Engine Works is rated 4.2 based on 64 reviews