BoardRAX Reviews

of reviewers recommend BoardRAX
Read BoardRAX Reviews
Absolutely love the product!!! Easy assembly and looks the goods!
Great product, easy to assemble and worth every cent.
Looks great. Works great. Easy to assemble! Would have preferred the painted option but out of stock.
My son has his 4 surfboards all leaning precariously against his bedroom wall. On Christmas Day he’ll be stoked to find he can now store his boards with ease!
Love your RAX!!
Super easy to deal with. The product matches the description and photos. So excited to have Boardrax in my workshop.
Love my recent purchase so easy to put together and looks great!
Great quality and easy to assemble once you get it.
Great skate rack! Fits 8 boards on it. Keeps boards organised & looks great too! Thank you
Great quality absolutely love our rack.
Exactly what I was after at the time
BoardRAX 5 star review on 7th December 2020
OMG love this board rack!!! I got the 6 in white such good quality im absolutely stoked!!! Great price amazing quality πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Awsome product. Excellent quality and delivery was prompt. Very happy with my purchase! My boards now have a proper home!
Great product... who do Speak to to buy a share in the company ? πŸ˜‚
BoardRAX 5 star review on 16th November 2020 BoardRAX 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Well my Son Loves his and have ordered another one for my daughters boyfriend! So loving BoardRAX ❀️
Simply beautiful! Easy to assemble. Nice design
Very happy with the BoardRax, solid bit of kit that looks great and is easy to put together.
Great product, simple to construct and perfect storage solution.
Good quality. A bit expensive for what you get.
2nd rack I have bought excellent product love it
BoardRAX 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Totally impressed. Brilliant design. Strong and sturdy. Easy to assemble and it looks great!
BoardRAX is rated 4.92 based on 145 reviews