BoardRAX Reviews

of reviewers recommend BoardRAX
Read BoardRAX Reviews
Great product, simple to construct and perfect storage solution.
Good quality. A bit expensive for what you get.
2nd rack I have bought excellent product love it
BoardRAX 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Totally impressed. Brilliant design. Strong and sturdy. Easy to assemble and it looks great!
This is the second item that I have purchased from Boardrax, really happy great service and awesome products, thanks very much to the team.
David
Unreal rax , boards fit great , 1 suggestion maybe an elastic string to hold the boards in , have young kids and don’t understand not to touch them lol
BoardRAX 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Great product
Easy and quick to put together, with quality finishes all around.
Hi BoardRAX!

We are really happy with the SkateRAX! Thank you for making it!

Just for some feedback:

We have to be really gentle about mounting the boards onto the skateRAX because just a tiny bit of pressure will make all the boards tumble and collapse on each other because they are being held on by a small chunk of the board. I would like to think that we will be gentle every time, but i have a 5 year old and 7 year old that can be quite rough... to be honest me too ahaha.

But ultimately we love it and has satisfied our needs and more! It looks great too!

Lowell
bought a 6 board sup rack, delivered on time without hassle, very easy to assemble and looks great, boards fit easy on it, even managed to fit a kayak.
So stoked this rack. Looks unreal and was very easy to put together. Cheers BoardRAX
Simple to put together, sturdy and does the job well, thanks
Good quality product! amazing !
Just πŸ‘ŒπŸ•ΊπŸ„‍β™‚οΈβš‘οΈβš‘οΈβš‘οΈπŸ’₯
Great product. Well made. Easy to put together. Looks awesome and DEFO made my quiver look nice and neat. Very happy πŸ€™
Love the racks. Ten boards tidied up and out of the way. They look good, work well and arrived quickly.
Reviewed by Penny, not a surfer but a surfer's wife.
Great quality, customer service and speedy delivery!
Great local company with a simple product that is stylish and conveniently organises my daughters skateboards. Delivery was very quick
Super easy to assemble. Simple but effective design. Our garage organisation now makes us look pros!
My BoardRAX arrived quickly and were super easy to set up. Solid and clean construction. Very Happy! Would recommend.
BoardRAX is rated 4.91 based on 129 reviews