BoardRAX Reviews

of reviewers recommend BoardRAX
Read BoardRAX Reviews
Great product. Super simple to assemble and looks great.
Order and delivery was seamless.
I'm not sure how people would use an allen key to assemble though, I used a drill.
It was also a little unstable assembling on my own, maybe an instruction sheet on how to best balance the unit while assembling. All in all, I'm happy with the finished product.
Great!
Great workmanship and makes it easy to grab a board and go without having to move them all to get to the one you want
I order one 3 board with slight changes. It was no trouble for them. Very happy with the product. And so i followed up with another. And very happy again.
Prices are reasonable.
Service is good.
Delivery is good.
Product is great.
Will definitely order more.
Quick to deliver, quick to assemble, quality product at a good price
Super clean design and easy as to put together. Yew
Excellent customer service, a premium product, and easy to assemble at home. I cannot recommend BoardRax highly enough.
Awesome BoardRax for part of my quiver, will definitely be purchasing another set
Incredibly easy to install and well made. Stoked on mine. Cheers!
Great purchase and rack is also great
Great product, reasonable price, easy transaction.
Great product, easy to assemble, looks smart and reduces the clutter. All of our boards (long and short) are now neatly stored and ready to go!
It has a nice finishing and design. Easy to assemble. Great product.
great quality and speedy delivery. easy to assemble and made my garage way tidier!
Fantasy service, delivery super fast. Rack took no time to set up, overall very happy with the purchase.
Great product, great service and easy to assemble. Considering another rack 👍
Great product thanks
Bought as a gift for my partner to organize his growing collection of 7 surfboards 🏄‍♀️ 🏄 stacked on our deck. He was wrapped with his new BoardRAX which accommodates 8 boards. Quick and free delivery 🚚, put together in minutes and it looks the bomb 💣
Super fast delivery, awesome product and really easy to assemble. Looks great, highly recommend
BoardRAX is rated 4.97 based on 79 reviews