Bookroo Reviews

Bookroo 5 star review on 10th August 2020
Ashley B
Bookroo 5 star review on 5th August 2020
Kat
My kids have loved the Bookroo boxes. It's so fun for them to unwrap books each month like it's a mini birthday party. Love the concept that helps get children excited to read.
My kids and I love Bookroo! They love unwrapping the books and we have loved reading the stories together. I also love giving Bookroo for a Christmas/holiday present, the magic and fun continues through the year with a fun package arriving each month!
We have been enjoying Bookroo for years. My son always looks forward to getting his “presents” in the mail. Bookroo does such a wonderful job picking out age appropriate books. Highly recommend!
Thoughtful curation of books for my kid is great, but those books arriving in a beautifully packaged gift wrap = genius.
I love Bookroo! We have gotten so many fun board books and authors that I would never have discovered on my own. Many of my daughters favorite books are ones we have gotten from Bookroo!
Bookroo is great but could use more stories with girls as main characters.
We love getting new books to read and add to our library and Bookroo always sends great ones. My kids also live that they are wrapped like presents.
Great service!
So happy I found Bookroo! We have had this subscription for more than a year and couldn’t be more pleased. They pick out the best books and my children love getting gifts every month. It is hard as a mom to go to a bookstore and preview a bunch of books so this makes it easy. Can’t say enough good things. Have contacted them before to switch our book plan, and they are very helpful and got things changed quickly.
My baby loves Loves to read so she loves getting her box.
She loves being surprised unwrapping each book.
This is the 4th year we have renewed Bookaroo for our granddaughter who just turned 4. She lives in another state so when the books come, she and her parents FaceTime and she opens them up while we can see her do it! She LOVES the books and we love the added excitement of having each book wrapped!
This is the second year of books for my 7 year old nephew and he still loves getting them in their individual wrapping and the books are always enjoyable options!
We started with Bookroo as a birthday gift for my first grandson’s 2nd Birthday since he loved to have books read to him. He’s now 4 and a half and we have continued the subscription because he absolutely loves receiving the books every month. The books are always beautifully wrapped so its like he has a birthday once a month. The books are of good quality and have furthered his love of books with the variety of books he’s received. He can often recite the text of some of his favorites like Chicken Lily, McToad Mows Tiny Island, and Old McDonald Had a Truck. He now has 2 siblings who are enjoying the books as much as he does. We have been very pleased with Bookroo and highly recommend the subscription.
The variety of books that my grandson receives is excellent. The books are sturdy, colorful, and engaging. This is a package that he looks forward to each month!
We LOVE Bookroo. We have been getting the books since 2016 and my son recently "graduated" to the chapter books. The pictures books they picked were always fun and engaging. Usually my son would have me read them over and over. Now that he is into chapter books some of the books he can read on his own and some we read together. I love that we are slowing building his library with books that he can read for the next few years. Bookroo has introduced us to so many new authors and book series that I probably wouldn't have bought myself,. Also, the books all come wrapped up like presents, what kid doesn't like getting monthly presents!
We absolutely LOVE Bookroo! My kids have enjoyed all the books; and they look forward to it every month. We have been with Bookroo for many years now, and all the stories offer lessons in character development. Although my boys are now reading at the Chapter Books level set, they still love to read the Picture Books from Bookroo for bedtime. I would highly recommend Bookroo for any parent wanting books for academic goals, or just wanting to share some quality time with their child.
My kids love opening their new books every month!
I've been getting this subscription for my nephew since he was 6 months old - he turns 5 in November! He is in love with books and Bookroo has nurtured this love his whole life. He and siblings look forward to the books each month and immediately read them upon opening. They get so many new, artistic, and fun books each month from Bookroo. I definitely recommend Bookroo to everyone! I've tried other subscription services but they come out on top every time!
My daughter is an avid reader and doesn’t believe in e-readers so wanted lots of books for her son.. so Jack who is now 5 is still getting his Bookroo books and loves them! This is a great investment for me as he is always wanting a book to be read!
Bookroo is an awesome service! They choose hidden gem books that will appeal to your little one with educating them. All the books are brand new and arrived wrapped to give your little one excitment with each unveiling. They have awesome customer service with prompt replies and attention to your issue, should you have one. Lastly, they have limited subscriptions that make great gifts...especially unconventional Christmas gifts if you dont want to give toys. I love Bookroo!
Bookroo is rated 4.98 based on 104 reviews