Boostroyal Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Boostroyal Reviews

About Boostroyal:

Quality and Cheap League of Legends & Overwatch Boosting service with monthly discounts! Buy a boost now and start playing on your desired rank!

info@boostroyal.com

Tell us how Boostroyal made you happy
THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. DO NOT TRUST. They double charged me, said someone was ready to help and only after billing me they said that I had to wait several DAYS. After waiting, the duo q booster was incredibly toxic to everyone and raging and even began inting at one point. They did not finish the order and stole my money. THIS IS A SCAM DO NOT TRUST THEM! THE GOOD REVIEWS ARE ALL FAKE! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND NOT DELIVER SERVICES.
Hello! Please contact if you had issues stated above, as your review did not come from a verified order, I am not able to check that. Also it is impossible to double charge you, as we use 3rd party payment methods to process payments, we have no power charging you.
bad service, blocked me from site for asking how much dinero.
I done this already.
Service is as described, not a scam, felt safe providing my payment method and using the service.
very good boost
Was quick and easy to receive the account.
Boostroyal was professional, fast, and makes you feel comfortable. Thank you for a great experience.
Makes going on a 15 game losing streak less excruciating. Jackoo is awesome. Highly recommend!
did great very happy
He was great and thank you for giving me that booster after the first three boosters had left and not cared
Professional website. Hard to find reliable boosters but boostroyal have it.
Formidable quality, great customer service, smooth and polite, BoostRoyal is the ultimate choice
Sickening gameplay and marco. Won't be back.
very nice service
bought duo boost from silver 2 to gold 3, informed the booster of the times i was available , he always never stuck to it and always messaged me hours after asking if i wanted to play, we would play, then he would tell me he had to go to an internet cafe which took him hours some time, then he stopped boosting be with no warning, and i have been waiting for a booster for over a week now, not even an email to tell me what is going on, will never use this service again...
Hey there Alex! Super sorry about the late response to your review and also genuinely sorry about the awful service our booster provided. I'd like to ask you to get back to us with the orderID so we can compensate your properly and so that we can check what went wrong and take the proper steps to avoid things like this in the future. Hope to hear from you soon! Hugh, BR Team
Always reliable, fast and good. You will get hooked up with boosters that is ready at once but also flexible with tailoring what suits you the best. I never lost a game with the duo q service and i tend to soft int xD And also it's super cheap. So only good words from me
It was fast and easy and the booster was nice
fast affordable and pros
efficient & caring
Account was delivered as soon as i paid and the website has lots of information which is different from other sites. The account is legit and just as described with good price. I really like that their customer service is excellent!
Boostroyal is rated 4.81 based on 6,350 reviews