Boostroyal Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Boostroyal

About Boostroyal: Quality and Cheap League of Legends Boosting service with monthly discounts! Buy a boost now and start playing on your desired rank!

+36 30 713 2078

support@boostroyal.zendesk.com

Francis Rachel Street

Tell us how Boostroyal made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"confirmed they bought reviews. database leak."
"I done this already."
"Das ist so schlecht ! Die Booster wollen am Anfang Support gehen , damit bin ich aber nicht einverstanden, denn mit Jungle/Mid kann man mehr carryn. Die Booster gehen aus dem Game mit 0/9 , 0/5 etc. statt das Game zu dominieren! Einfach ein nur traurig!"
"fast and legit"
"THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. DO NOT TRUST. They double charged me, said someone was ready to help and only after billing me they said that I had to wait several DAYS. After waiting, the duo q booster was incredibly toxic to everyone and raging and even began inting at one point. They did not finish the order and stole my money. THIS IS A SCAM DO NOT TRUST THEM! THE GOOD REVIEWS ARE ALL FAKE! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND NOT DELIVER SERVICES."
Hello!

Please contact if you had issues stated above, as your review did not come from a verified order, I am not able to check that. Also it is impossible to double charge you, as we use 3rd party payment methods to process payments, we have no power charging you.
"Great Page. Nice price and nice ppl =)"
"I've worked with BoostRoyal multiple times (for multiple things) and they've never given me less than PERFECT service. Things are done on time and they're done VERY WELL. Every booster is very kind and works with you the best they can, and the support staff are some of the nicest people I've ever spoken to. Without a doubt one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had."
"decent site"
"good servive and price"
"Really solid service."
"Highly professional service, can't recommend enough!"
"Better employees than other sites. Hard to get Certain employees that professional in specified Ranked Queues."
"Good customer service"
"Great service, friendly staff and amazing servicr, worth the cost 100%"
"very easy site to use, great layout of everything you can see and do, love that you can talk to the booster easy, booster was very friendly"
"My Booster was rly kind and wrote everything down for me in a File where/what I can perform better and how to learn it :D Got alone Platin 5 to Platin 2 in few weeks"
"Excellent support, order management and professional boosters"
Boostroyal is rated 4.72 based on 1,378 reviews