Boostroyal Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Boostroyal Reviews

About Boostroyal:

Quality and Cheap League of Legends Boosting service with monthly discounts! Buy a boost now and start playing on your desired rank!

info@boostroyal.com

Tell us how Boostroyal made you happy
confirmed they bought reviews. database leak.
THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. DO NOT TRUST. They double charged me, said someone was ready to help and only after billing me they said that I had to wait several DAYS. After waiting, the duo q booster was incredibly toxic to everyone and raging and even began inting at one point. They did not finish the order and stole my money. THIS IS A SCAM DO NOT TRUST THEM! THE GOOD REVIEWS ARE ALL FAKE! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND NOT DELIVER SERVICES.
Hello!

Please contact if you had issues stated above, as your review did not come from a verified order, I am not able to check that. Also it is impossible to double charge you, as we use 3rd party payment methods to process payments, we have no power charging you.
Das ist so schlecht ! Die Booster wollen am Anfang Support gehen , damit bin ich aber nicht einverstanden, denn mit Jungle/Mid kann man mehr carryn. Die Booster gehen aus dem Game mit 0/9 , 0/5 etc. statt das Game zu dominieren! Einfach ein nur traurig!
I done this already.
Always reliable, fast and good. You will get hooked up with boosters that is ready at once but also flexible with tailoring what suits you the best. I never lost a game with the duo q service and i tend to soft int xD And also it's super cheap. So only good words from me
It was fast and easy and the booster was nice
fast affordable and pros
efficient & caring
Account was delivered as soon as i paid and the website has lots of information which is different from other sites. The account is legit and just as described with good price. I really like that their customer service is excellent!
Very good . Low price and quality service
tres pro, efficace et agréable.
Very good and fast service. Boosters are very kind.
Amazing - my order was delivered and then some.
Friendly and a Awesome booster ! did his thing really fast :D
goood gooodgoood
perfect thank u
First time buying an account online, paid with G2A Pay and actually had full access to my account 5-10 minutes after payment. Support reached out to me and helped verify my email to the account surprisingly fast. The prices are ridiculously low for what they offer which really attracts me as customers to come back.
perfect :) quick
Best services worldwide
Was very good. Booster were very kind and helpful
Boostroyal is rated 4.77 based on 3,868 reviews