Boostroyal Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Boostroyal

About Boostroyal: Quality and Cheap League of Legends Boosting service with monthly discounts! Buy a boost now and start playing on your desired rank!

+36 30 713 2078

support@boostroyal.zendesk.com

Francis Rachel Street

Tell us how Boostroyal made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"confirmed they bought reviews. database leak."
"Das ist so schlecht ! Die Booster wollen am Anfang Support gehen , damit bin ich aber nicht einverstanden, denn mit Jungle/Mid kann man mehr carryn. Die Booster gehen aus dem Game mit 0/9 , 0/5 etc. statt das Game zu dominieren! Einfach ein nur traurig!"
"I done this already."
"THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. DO NOT TRUST. They double charged me, said someone was ready to help and only after billing me they said that I had to wait several DAYS. After waiting, the duo q booster was incredibly toxic to everyone and raging and even began inting at one point. They did not finish the order and stole my money. THIS IS A SCAM DO NOT TRUST THEM! THE GOOD REVIEWS ARE ALL FAKE! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND NOT DELIVER SERVICES."
Hello!

Please contact if you had issues stated above, as your review did not come from a verified order, I am not able to check that. Also it is impossible to double charge you, as we use 3rd party payment methods to process payments, we have no power charging you.
"Account was delivered as soon as i paid and the website has lots of information which is different from other sites. The account is legit and just as described with good price. I really like that their customer service is excellent!"
"Very good . Low price and quality service"
"tres pro, efficace et agréable."
"Very good and fast service. Boosters are very kind."
"Amazing - my order was delivered and then some."
"Friendly and a Awesome booster ! did his thing really fast :D"
"goood gooodgoood"
"perfect thank u"
"First time buying an account online, paid with G2A Pay and actually had full access to my account 5-10 minutes after payment. Support reached out to me and helped verify my email to the account surprisingly fast. The prices are ridiculously low for what they offer which really attracts me as customers to come back."
"perfect :) quick"
"Best services worldwide"
"Was very good. Booster were very kind and helpful"
"Great and relaibale site"
"Una pagina muy dedicada en el tema."
"Highly recommended!"
"very competent fast work reliable and nice simply great"
Boostroyal is rated 4.74 based on 2,470 reviews