Boostroyal Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Boostroyal Reviews

About Boostroyal:

Quality and Cheap League of Legends & Overwatch Boosting service with monthly discounts! Buy a boost now and start playing on your desired rank!

info@boostroyal.com

Tell us how Boostroyal made you happy
TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!! WAITED 2 DAYS WITH PRIO Q FOR DUO Q ONE DIVISION AND NOBODY TAKES THE ORDER. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE. I CHECK AND SEE MANY BOOSTERS FREE WITH ZERO ORDERS AND THEY TELL ME THAT THEY ARE OVERWHELMED !!! SUCH A LOAD OF BS
Dear Anonymous!

We are sorry that you had negative experience with out services. Since it's end of the season as you mentioned, we are getting a lot more orders.
We have an endless capacity on some servers, especially this close to the end of the season, but we are trying to complete as many orders as possible.

If you would like a resolution for your issue, please contact us on our 24/7 live support and we will be able to help you out!

BoostRoyal Support Team
liar cheater. lost money. no email access, no hand leveled accs. just lies from the owner of the acc
Dear Nabil,

I am sorry to hear you had negative experience with our services. If you could provide us your order ID, I could give you a specific answer for your inquiry.
All of the accounts we sell, come with a full email access, and leveled by hand. Our system is automatic, once you purchase you get the email and password instantly, you just need to use the "Email change" button in our Members area. We also provide life-time warranty for our hand-leveled accounts, so if you have any issue with the account, just contact us in the order chat and we will be able to sort your problem out.

Please let us know your order ID, or just contact us in your order chat, so we can look into your issue more deeply and get you a solution as soon as possible!

BoostRoyal
Good and honest work
Sickening gameplay and marco. Won't be back.
very nice service
bought duo boost from silver 2 to gold 3, informed the booster of the times i was available , he always never stuck to it and always messaged me hours after asking if i wanted to play, we would play, then he would tell me he had to go to an internet cafe which took him hours some time, then he stopped boosting be with no warning, and i have been waiting for a booster for over a week now, not even an email to tell me what is going on, will never use this service again...
Hey there Alex! Super sorry about the late response to your review and also genuinely sorry about the awful service our booster provided. I'd like to ask you to get back to us with the orderID so we can compensate your properly and so that we can check what went wrong and take the proper steps to avoid things like this in the future.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Hugh, BR Team
I have been waiting 24 hours no boosters have come and my boost was suppose to be 0-1 days and I even paid priority and most likely need to refund this unless it starts in a few hours
Hello there Blaime! Really very sorry about the longer than usual wait time for your boost and also for only noticing your review. Please reach out to us so we can offer a 3x the usual amount discount from your next order.
Thank you kindly!
Hugh, BR Team
dont havemy acc and lose my money
Hello!

Our system is automatic, if you have purchased an account, you get the account details in the member's area. If you need help with that, please contact us on Facebook our on our Live Chat.
I had a booster who didn't inform me he was falling asleep at the wheel, ruining my 4-0 lead with not helping to keep his lane in check. The next one was the most inting, rude, and horrible person I have ever played with. He made me feel less of a person and just after that I wanted nothing to do with this as all it did was take away my hard earned promos prior to buying the boost.
Greetings sir! Its Hugh from the customer service. Genuinely sorry about the late response your review got lost for some reason. Could you reach out to us with the orderID so we can start an investigation to see what went wrong?
Thank you kindly!
Hugh, BR team
I purchased a boost from (level 20 to 25) my booster couldn't even finish my order. In the first 2 days he got the account from level (20 to 23) then I decided to play got my account from (23 to 26) In one day. Shows how poor the service is. Very unsatisfied, after the booster plays 4-5 games he/she takes several hours break. Very very poor service.
Dear Unbound!

We are sorry, but our boosters are not slaves here, and your booster had 3 days to finish the order, It would have been done on the second day if you do not finish it yourself. That is not our mistake that you have rather completed the order yourself. After reviewing the order, we did not find any issue on the side of the booster. Everything went as expected.

BoostRoyal Team
They gave me an already used account, the account has 5 20-minute low-priority queues. Also the 3 refunds have already been used. Not recommending these people!
Hello Joe!

Our site sells ranked accounts that are unranked in the current season, rare accounts are definitely rare, but we have those as well. You can check the accounts one by one on our website before purchasing it. The low-priority queue is definitely not something that should be one the account, but we are always happy to replace it in that case. Since your review is not verified, I can not see your order ID, so if you message us in your order's chat, we will be happy to help you out with that.
very bad booster, not friendly whatsoever in live chat
(CUSTOMER WROTE 2 BAD REVIEWS FOR THE SAME SITUATION)
The customer complained about his boosters bad performance and him not being online to play. The booster won 2 games out of 2 played and was online and ready to play at the time of writing this review. The customer asked for a booster change, which we provided, even though there was no reason for it, and as the last message, he demanded a refund, for no reason at all. We did not refund, as we completed all his requests so far, and he didn't explain the refund reason. He wrote 2 bad reviews (!!!) pretending to be 2 different people just to make more damage, then casually continued to talk with the new booster and got ready to play. We refunded his order, hoping that such unfair experience with a customer never happens again!
Very unfriendly, does not want to refund anything either
(CUSTOMER WROTE 2 BAD REVIEWS FOR THE SAME SITUATION)
THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. DO NOT TRUST. They double charged me, said someone was ready to help and only after billing me they said that I had to wait several DAYS. After waiting, the duo q booster was incredibly toxic to everyone and raging and even began inting at one point. They did not finish the order and stole my money. THIS IS A SCAM DO NOT TRUST THEM! THE GOOD REVIEWS ARE ALL FAKE! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND NOT DELIVER SERVICES.
Hello!

Please contact if you had issues stated above, as your review did not come from a verified order, I am not able to check that. Also it is impossible to double charge you, as we use 3rd party payment methods to process payments, we have no power charging you.
price increases all the time
Greetings sir! Sadly we have to increase our prices a bit every now and then since we are only employing Master+ boosters and their time and knowledge is expensive. However we do think that we try to keep our prices as friendly and accessible as possible. Please reach out to us maybe we can work something out!
Hugh, BR Team
When you buy an account it will get suspendend and locked after a few hours after login cause of "unusual activity" if i could i would give -5 stars, they do provide an account which will get locked soon after as well, riot support wont unlock cause only the original creator of the acc can unlock it again- thus: scam
Dear Justin!

We provide a lifetime guarantee on all of the accounts we sell, if that happened, please contact us on Facebook/Skype/Email/Live chat, and we will be happy to help you out with that.

Aaron
Worst experience of my life, I was plat 1 with 60%+ winrate. But i got greedy and though this would speed up my ranking even more. Oh boi i was wrong now i am 59% winrate. And i am losing more lp then i win GG WP.
Hello there! We know its a long shot but we did not see the review you left for us for some reason. Could you reach out so we can look into your oder? We also would like to offer compensation for the troubles.
Hope you see this!
Hugh, BR Team
The booster was 8 hours late, he then fed in one of the games so went to take a nap. I'm now at lower LP than I was to start with. I'm disgusted.
Boostroyal is rated 4.80 based on 5,603 reviews