BossTab Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend BossTab

About BossTab: BossTab is a high-end manufacturer and supplier of iPad and tablet kiosks for retail, business and personal use.

+1 800-293-9703

sales@bosstab.com

913 N Market StreetSuite 200

How would you rate BossTab ?

"It was a great product"
"Product is just as advertised."
"Bought one, and it's a great product. Would buy 40+ if it wasn't for the bad return policy."
"Bought a large quantity of the iPad locking stands for an our iPad bar at our orthodontic practice and they are perfect! The stands lock the iPads in so they cant be stolen but still allows easy access to all of the buttons for our patients to play games. Great product!"
"Perfect application for what I needed!! Also, I had no problems with the return of a prior purchase. I would highly recommend this company!! Thanks! Drew Radziwon, CEO Colur Studios Charleston, SC"
"Great product and even greater service"
"Excellent product, built well and very protective for the ipad. Looks great and fits in well in a professional environment."
"Purchase delivered on time in good condition."
"Purchase delivered on time in good condition."
"Great quality at awesome prices"
"Love the Twist! Easy to use, and looks pretty cool!"
"Glenn was incredibly helpful in assisting me with my bulk order. Good, friendly customer service."
"I was looking everywhere for secure enclosures so I could place iPads around my store and someone recommended I try BossTab. After checking out the website I found the perfect enclosure and other options I never thought of. I ordered the products online and they arrived within the time frame stated. Great job."
"Amazing service amazing product what more can I say"
"Great stand. Good delivery. Will buy again!"
"Very good quality products."
BossTab is rated 4.88 based on 16 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!