Bothy Blue Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Bothy Blue

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Bothy Blue deliver?

Tell us how Bothy Blue made you happy

"Please do not bother with this company. They have no number to contact them on. I ordered my product 6 weeks ago and have not heard anything from them. I have only ever received an email twice and both times my queries were not answered. Really very disappointing. Avoid them at all costs."
Are you Bothy Blue? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I wish I had read these reviews when I ordered my products from this company. I would not recommend their garden lights - they do not last and the quality is VERY poor. I also ordered a mirrored stand from them and it has been over 6 weeks since i placed my order and paid for my product but have heard nothing. There is no number to contact them on. Everytime you email them, all you get is an unhelpful automated response. I have only ever got two responses to my emails and neither of the respnses addressed any of my questions. Please save yourself the hassle and frustration - while their products look good, their customer service is woefuly inadequate and this is not the way customers deserve to be treated."
"Appalling. No customer service. My delivery is incomplete, damaged, poor quality. Incredibly overpriced garden lights. They have NO customer service. No telephone number. Just email which they do not even reply to. Definitely do not recommend. Very disappointing."
"Very poor quality Christmas wreath not worth what was paid even though it was purchased at 15% discount. The company take £3 off the refund for returned goods and you pay the postage! Would not recommend buying from them at all and won’t be doing so again! (Not returned the item yet)"
"Great service! Lovely side lamp thanks"
Bothy Blue is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews