Brex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brex
Read Brex Reviews

tmaremaa@brex.com

Tell us how Brex made you happy
Good Service and Proffetioal person name Dwayne Phebus 👍clean my furnace and did a great good job👍
Professional and nice person name Dwayne Phebus took his time to check my Furnace and clean it out very well !! Very Quick and fast to Respond to my Call when I needed the help!✔️
Easy to manage team members and track spending. Much better than traditional bank cards!
Brex makes expense reporting and card reconciliation almost non-existent! I love that I can upload a photo of my receipt via text immediately after using my card in-store. Uploading e-receipts on the website is super simple, too.
(Startup) - Posted 8 months ago
Brex immediatly came thru for us as soon as we got funding. They have stood by us and worked with us every step - and we _love_ the points! That helps us make our funds go even further.
(Startup) - Posted 8 months ago
I'm happy with the speed and the ability to pay everywhere I've tried.
Love Brex's user experience
(Startup) - Posted 8 months ago
Must have for Small Businesses.
good.........
Simple and easy to use. Purchase something with your Brex card, take a picture of the receipt, and you're good to go. Seamless experience.
(Ecommerce) - Posted 8 months ago
i haven't experienced anything else yet and i've so far had zero issues with Brex
Amazing experience!
Super quick & easy to use and setup. Love the ability to easily issue cards to team members and the flexibility of setting individual limits. The auto-pay default feature is also great. Just one less thing I have to worry about & our payments are never late!
No problem so far!
Very simple and efficient
You've made my company better. Period.
Great service!
Love brex but my card got mailed to me and the sticker peeled of my card numbers so I don’t know what my cc details are. Would be great to email joshua@theblueground.com
(Startup) - Posted 9 months ago
Simple to use both from an administration perspective and as a card user. The customer support team is also prompt and excellent. Brex has simplified our business in so many ways.
(Startup) - Posted 9 months ago
Great card excellent customer service!
Brex is rated 4.87 based on 131 reviews