Brex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brex
Read Brex Reviews

tmaremaa@brex.com

Tell us how Brex made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great card. Great all around.
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
This card company has a wonderful track record. You can't go wrong with this choose, and for a start-up company this is the way to go.

Marvin R.
Brex does it right!

So many features that are helpful to this startup. Happy to share a great find.
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
I love this credit card! As a startup founder, I previously had to tie my personal credit to the startup. With Brex, there is no personal liability and a TON of perks & benefits. Receipts can be easily connect to transactions, the reward points are ACTUALLY useful, digital credit cards to minimize fraud, easy to issue new cards and change account limits, and easy integration with accounting software. BEST CREDIT CARD EVER.
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
Great rewards and modern UI. This is how banking should be like.
Brex combines a company card with expense reporting. When you make a purchase you get a text verifying your purchase and you can reply with a picture of your receipt for expense reporting. You get a different acct# for online purchases which makes it easy to spot any fraudulent charges and replace the online card without disrupting in person purchases. Companies can set monthly limits by role. It's a great service
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
This has made our support team very happy to have a card that we can use for lunches!
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
Within 30 minutes of asking for a Corporate Card I had my plane ticket and hotel booked using a virtual card number while I wanted for the physical card to come in the mail. The entire platform works as you expect, you get a text message each time your card is used and can shoot back a photo of the receipt. My HR team can access my receipts so I don't have to submit an expense report. Even calling into Customer Service to find out the ETA on my physical card was a joy - a real person answered and was able to give me a tracking number withing minutes. Everything about Brex has exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to avoid the onboarding hoops and antiquated websites of other Corporate card offerings. The card is also a cool black minimalist design.
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
Great card services and a perfect fit for our business.
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
It is great to have a card that connects with my expense platform since the expense process is tedious and complicated. I also appreciate the fact that you can get a physical card.
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
Having issues with the app since the new iOS update, but previously it was great! I loved how it would notify me after a purchase so I could immediately upload a picture of the receipt
Easy. Secure. Brilliant.
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
Quite easy to use. Good application to monitor / track expenses.
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
The convenience that Brex offers early stage startups is game changing. And the rewards are a nice added value.
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
I love Brex. The platform is so easy to use and very intuitive. I referred Brex to multiple people and all the cardholders love it!
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
Love Brex! Would recommend to anyone! They are SUPER easy to use and I love the way they organize charges.
Super easy to use
it just works!
Brex has added great value to our company. The ability to take a picture of your receipt after purchase is an awesome tool!
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
I LOVE our Brex Card. As a founder & CEO of a startup Brex provides me with the peace of mind of managing my company and employee's expenses through a beautiful and intuitive UI. The rewards program is the best in the market and caters its cashback to expenses that are actually relevant to startup companies (like online software, ride hailing, etc.). In addition, their personalize customer relations and onboarding process was amazing – really felt valued as a client. When we got to chance to expand our usage of Brex to Brex Cash (their online banking offering) we did it with no hesitation – and it seamlessly integrates with your Brex Card! I highly recommend any Brex product to date and would love to use future Brex offering (can you do my taxes too?)! 5-Stars.

Alon @ echoAR.xyz