Browns Fashion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Browns Fashion

Tell us how Browns Fashion made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Browns Fashion are owned by Farfetch and this is the 2nd time i've ordered from them.

My first order was some balenciaga track trainers that when received were missing the spare laces and also the sole was covered in dirt.

No one is perfect so I returned them and put it down to a bad experience. Farfetch also gave me a voucher for free delivery on my next order saying that it would be a perfect experience.

Today I have discovered the definition of a perfect experience from browns/farfetch as I received the phone case I ordered with the leather coming away from the plastic. Again it looked like it had been used, then returned in the hope that the next mug to receive it didn't notice.

See attached photo to see one side of the damage.

In summary, I have had a 100% success rate of browns/farfetch providing a terrible service and I would plead with you all to spend a little bit extra and use somewhere like matchesfashion or mr porter. I've ordered far more from those places and never had a single problem.

ORDER FROM BROWNS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Bought several times from them. Once a pair of shoes which was defect. Send first pictures and returned it had a full refund. Just got another pair this week arrived within 2 days, very happy with my order. Thank you
Delivered me an empty box and refused to refund! Contacted credit card and they are processing it. The customer service is appalling! And they do not understand the law when I requested for a subject access request. They refused this request which is illegal.

Bad service, on the edge of fraud.
The Price is good