btsmaniashop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend btsmaniashop.com

Tell us how btsmaniashop.com made you happy
I bought the DNA sweater that V wears from the pop up shop next to his life size imitation doll, and the letters are supposed to be fuzzy. Well, the sweater I got had these cheap, thin plastic letters like ironed on. But the pictures that they use are of V, and a close up of the sweater folded neatly so you can see the FUZZY letters. I emailed them, and have yet to hear back but I have a feeling nothing will be done about this. They false advertise and they are NOT an official BTS store. Armies, save your time and your wallet and don’t buy from them.
i bought an army bomb ver3 in oct and it came around nov and when i got it, it was unofficial even though they said it was official. the quality was terrible and it looked different from the official one. luckily i was able to get the official one from bighit shop in time for ly tour in sg. the official one was S$58 but the unofficial one from btsmania was S$89! please do not ever buy from btsmania as all their merch is unofficial even if they state that they are official
Omg I got scammed as well. They sold me fake army bomb. It didn’t even light up let alone connect to the blue tooth app.

They also spelled one of the cards “junkook” instead of Jungkook...
I am very disappointed that the Army Bomb that I bought for my daughter is a FAKE. I ordered this on Feb 2 and just received it on 4/8/20. I spent $74.95 for something that is basically garbage. She has tickets to an upcoming show and I wanted to surprise her with an Army Bomb. Not only was she disappointed, I am very upset by the misleading advertising. I bought an official version, #3, official junk. This Army Bomb is a piece of official junk. I am sure this is not how BTS wants to be represented with false advertisements and sales of merchandise that is useless.
Total fake bootleg and had to wait 2 months for the light stick and paid $75.00! I would never purchase from them again and always be careful when you buy something that’s not American made. I’ve been through this twice now! And NEVER again!
This Company is a scam! I ordered an army bomb light stick v2 from them In October 2018 and it NEVER CAME. It is now January 2019!

I emailed them over 15 times and they NEVER responded. How are these people getting away with this?
btsmaniashop.com is rated 1.70 based on 23 reviews