btsmaniashop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend btsmaniashop.com

Tell us how btsmaniashop.com made you happy
Despite all the reviews telling you this shop is bad, it IS NOT at all. Yes the shipping can take some time but that’s just natural isn’t it. The products you get are of great quality too! you just need to be sure of what you’re buying. Not every purchase is guaranteed to be 100% perfect & which thousands of fans buying from the store no wonder you have so many complaining, where the are buyers who love the store like me? anyway, I love kpopmaniashop/btsmaniashop. The prices can be a little over-done depending on what your budget is, but it’s worth your money I can tell you that.
!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!

I would give this shop ZERO stars if I could. I had ordered a hoodie and a hat from the website which came to a total of $60USD. I had waited 2 MONTHS to receive this package and still have yet to receive it. This, to me, is a very long wait considering China, the location they're shipping the package from, is only 6 HOURS away from my location by plane.
While reading other reviews, I discovered that despite marketing the items as 'official' they are actually COUNTERFEIT items. Please, do NOT waste your time and money on this shop it is only a SCAM. I have recently emailed them asking for a refund but, guessing from the reviews I don't think I'll be able to get one. They have also changed their website to KPOPMANIA to scam more kpop fans so beware!

If you really want to support BTS and buy their merch and albums, just buy it from WEVERSE and wait until they can ship to your country again.
it had all the bts clothes i wanted
I spent $200+ on this website, nothing was good quality or real merch. I used this site to buy a BTS hoodie, after washing it 2 times (following washing instructions) all of the words on the hoodie fell off, it was uncomfortable to wear and the size ended up being to small, I wear a small in American sizes so I ordered a large. I thought it was probably a messed up one. So, I contacted them and asked for a new one, I got a new one. The exact same thing happened, this time I even kept it out of the dryer and air dried it. I also got a shirt from this site from my mom for Christmas and the same thing happened. Later I got a backpack the inside pocket ripped at the seam, the zipper broke, and the strap fell apart. I always take care of stuff, especially when I use my own money to buy it and it’s expensive. Also, everything took WAY to long to arrive, it took 3 months both of my hoodies to arrive. Do NOT use this website to get anything, use CokoDive, BTS irl store (if you live close), or any well rated REAL Kpop/ BTS merch store.
Please contact your disputes department within your bank if they do not give you a full refund. As per my conversation with my bank, they will be given 15 days to provide me with a full refund from the date I first contacted them with my issues. The light stick they sent me was defective because it's counterfeit. If they do not provide me with a refund then I have to contact my bank again who will then do an investigation and submit a report on my behalf. Make sure you have all the dates (received the item, contacted them about the item, etc.), the amount you paid and date it was charged to your credit card on hand when speaking with your bank. From what I've read when I call them back I'm supposed to provide them with my email correspondence. I have also submitted a complaint with the e-commerce.gov at https://www.econsumer.gov/#crnt. It probably won't make a difference. I'm sure they can just change their company name and continue to operate.
I wish I could give them zero stars. Do NOT buy the light stick version 3. I was duped and sadly I should have known better. I was supposed to go to their now postponed concert in May and was preparing for it. One thing I wanted was the light stick. I went to a few online stores and chose to get it from BTS Mania. Big big big mistake. It wasn't until I had issues and watched videos comparing real to fake ones that I realized it was fake. The battery compartment got stuck and cannot be pulled out and there are marks and scratches on the globe and handle. I contacted them and asked what can be done, can I get a refund? They asked for videos of the defects, got back to me and said they would be sending a new one. I replied saying I would rather have a refund since you're just going to send me another fake one. They replied it was too late that they had already processed the order. What a bunch of crooks. I should have been given the options of being refunded or being sent a new one. Going to see if my bank can help. I will NEVER buy any of their "official" merchandise online. Lesson learned.
:( Got a fake army bomb in the mail. Not only that but there were scratches on the product as well. Very dissatisfied considering it was a gift for my sister...
I am very disappointed that the Army Bomb that I bought for my daughter is a FAKE. I ordered this on Feb 2 and just received it on 4/8/20. I spent $74.95 for something that is basically garbage. She has tickets to an upcoming show and I wanted to surprise her with an Army Bomb. Not only was she disappointed, I am very upset by the misleading advertising. I bought an official version, #3, official junk. This Army Bomb is a piece of official junk. I am sure this is not how BTS wants to be represented with false advertisements and sales of merchandise that is useless.
Total fake bootleg and had to wait 2 months for the light stick and paid $75.00! I would never purchase from them again and always be careful when you buy something that’s not American made. I’ve been through this twice now! And NEVER again!
BTS Mania shopping is a BAD place to shop... They LIED about their product. I just bought the Army Bomb for my daughter’s birthday. The advertisement say “OFFICIAL” and it’s listed for $75. When I received it, the seal is not on the box... I contact customer service and they admit that it is NOT OFFICIAL. “Sorry but it’s high quality but it won’t work at concert. We will give you 34% store credit”...

Why would I want it if it doesn’t work at concert???? To return product which they lied about, I have to pay for shipping to return it.

DO NOT buy from them!!! Beware as they will trick you
I ordered a bts 7 hoodie .... still not received it ... it's been over a month
I ordered a keyring..it wasn't the same as the advertised picture at all.. said it was soft silicon, well it's hard plastic!! Total rip off.. I was so excited and now I am so disappointed and angry!! Wasted my money !! I thought i was buying off a official website!! Beware of this website..BTS official website BIGHIT doesn't even sell keyrings..
Ordered an Army box as a Xmas gift on 12/3. Only the Tee and accessories were received (crushed INSIDE the bubble wrap) on the 18th!!. I responded that the bomb needed to be expedited as it was a gift and because this was huge error on THEIR PART. They only “apologized”, said they cannot express ship (which is bs) and said “rest assured” I would receive a tracking number in 7 days!!!!!! I was so furious after reading reviews that this s**t is probably fake that I send a not so friendly response and demanded that I receive this gift before the 24th. Never heard from them again. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!
I bought the DNA sweater that V wears from the pop up shop next to his life size imitation doll, and the letters are supposed to be fuzzy. Well, the sweater I got had these cheap, thin plastic letters like ironed on. But the pictures that they use are of V, and a close up of the sweater folded neatly so you can see the FUZZY letters. I emailed them, and have yet to hear back but I have a feeling nothing will be done about this. They false advertise and they are NOT an official BTS store. Armies, save your time and your wallet and don’t buy from them.
I bought a hoodie from this shop for my daughter. They claimed the hoodie is high quality cotton, but I received 100% polyester. My daughter doesn't want to wear it. I also bought a watch, but there was a flaw on the face clock. They don't want to give me a refund. I don't know what to do to get my money back.
Fake, and bad fake!! Terrible quality, high price. Be aware!
IT AMAZING!
The best official merch it comes so fast and with every purchase u get free gifts and there is free delivery to all the army’s all over the world
btsmaniashop.com is rated 1.70 based on 23 reviews