btsmaniashop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend btsmaniashop.com

Tell us how btsmaniashop.com made you happy
I ordered a keyring..it wasn't the same as the advertised picture at all.. said it was soft silicon, well it's hard plastic!! Total rip off.. I was so excited and now I am so disappointed and angry!! Wasted my money !! I thought i was buying off a official website!! Beware of this website..BTS official website BIGHIT doesn't even sell keyrings..
Ordered an Army box as a Xmas gift on 12/3. Only the Tee and accessories were received (crushed INSIDE the bubble wrap) on the 18th!!. I responded that the bomb needed to be expedited as it was a gift and because this was huge error on THEIR PART. They only “apologized”, said they cannot express ship (which is bs) and said “rest assured” I would receive a tracking number in 7 days!!!!!! I was so furious after reading reviews that this s**t is probably fake that I send a not so friendly response and demanded that I receive this gift before the 24th. Never heard from them again. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!
I bought the DNA sweater that V wears from the pop up shop next to his life size imitation doll, and the letters are supposed to be fuzzy. Well, the sweater I got had these cheap, thin plastic letters like ironed on. But the pictures that they use are of V, and a close up of the sweater folded neatly so you can see the FUZZY letters. I emailed them, and have yet to hear back but I have a feeling nothing will be done about this. They false advertise and they are NOT an official BTS store. Armies, save your time and your wallet and don’t buy from them.
I bought a hoodie from this shop for my daughter. They claimed the hoodie is high quality cotton, but I received 100% polyester. My daughter doesn't want to wear it. I also bought a watch, but there was a flaw on the face clock. They don't want to give me a refund. I don't know what to do to get my money back.
Fake, and bad fake!! Terrible quality, high price. Be aware!
IT AMAZING!
The best official merch it comes so fast and with every purchase u get free gifts and there is free delivery to all the army’s all over the world
i bought an army bomb ver3 in oct and it came around nov and when i got it, it was unofficial even though they said it was official. the quality was terrible and it looked different from the official one. luckily i was able to get the official one from bighit shop in time for ly tour in sg. the official one was S$58 but the unofficial one from btsmania was S$89! please do not ever buy from btsmania as all their merch is unofficial even if they state that they are official
Omg I got scammed as well. They sold me fake army bomb. It didn’t even light up let alone connect to the blue tooth app. They also spelled one of the cards “junkook” instead of Jungkook...
This Company is a scam! I ordered an army bomb light stick v2 from them In October 2018 and it NEVER CAME. It is now January 2019! I emailed them over 15 times and they NEVER responded. How are these people getting away with this?
btsmaniashop.com is rated 1.73 based on 11 reviews