btsmaniashop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend btsmaniashop.com

Tell us how btsmaniashop.com made you happy
IT AMAZING!
The best official merch it comes so fast and with every purchase u get free gifts and there is free delivery to all the army’s all over the world
I bought a hoodie from this shop for my daughter. They claimed the hoodie is high quality cotton, but I received 100% polyester. My daughter doesn't want to wear it. I also bought a watch, but there was a flaw on the face clock. They don't want to give me a refund. I don't know what to do to get my money back.
Fake, and bad fake!! Terrible quality, high price. Be aware!
i bought an army bomb ver3 in oct and it came around nov and when i got it, it was unofficial even though they said it was official. the quality was terrible and it looked different from the official one. luckily i was able to get the official one from bighit shop in time for ly tour in sg. the official one was S$58 but the unofficial one from btsmania was S$89! please do not ever buy from btsmania as all their merch is unofficial even if they state that they are official
Omg I got scammed as well. They sold me fake army bomb. It didn’t even light up let alone connect to the blue tooth app. They also spelled one of the cards “junkook” instead of Jungkook...
This Company is a scam! I ordered an army bomb light stick v2 from them In October 2018 and it NEVER CAME. It is now January 2019! I emailed them over 15 times and they NEVER responded. How are these people getting away with this?
btsmaniashop.com is rated 2.00 based on 8 reviews