Bully Beds Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Bully Beds

877-672-8559

Click Here

Tell us how Bully Beds made you happy

"I have a 75 pound english bulldog and when she get's up in the morning to go outside you can see a big difference in the way she walks ! would recommend the bully bed to everyone"
Are you Bully Beds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"We have a 90lb lab mix who has had double ACL surgery, arthritis and hip dysphasia. Clearly she needs support but it was until I made the decision to order this bed that I felt awful for not purchasing it for her earlier! The quality, the thickness, everything about the bed is exactly what Bully Bed states. If your on the fence due to price-DO IT. You won’t regret. Our pup was starting to limp again due to being stiff and since sleeping on her bed, she isn’t waking up limping or stiff :)"
"We ordered 2 Bully Beds. Online communication on order status was great. Our dogs love the comfortable beds and no attempt at chewing them up!"
"Recently bought 2 Bully beds- we have two good size boxers. My youngest took to it immediately!! My oldest is warming up slowly (he’s skiddish)—- however my toddler loves it!!!! These beds are firm, nice size, and hold well. So far so good!!!"
"Took a whole 5 days for the big dog (Niko) to like it but here he is with the little one (Koda) just chilling."
"This is a great!"
"Our Chocolate Lab loves his new Bully Bed!!"
"I have a 110 lb. Rottweiler who probably could have fit in a large. He didn't take to the bed at first, sometimes beginning the night laying on the hardwood floor, but he always moves to his bed after a while. Very sturdy. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a supportive bed and disappointed by what passes for beds at the pet stores or online."
"Do yourself the favor and just buy ot.."
"This bed is amazing! My dogs love it! So big and thick!"
"Nice but all my dogs don’t seem to want to sleep on them. Too hard."
"I purchased the chew proof XXL bed for my Great Danes. When I put the bed together it was very flat. It does take a few days for the bed to fully inflate. After 2 weeks I took the cover off to wash and noticed the stuffing on the inside had numerous holes. The cover itself was fine but you can tell the stuffing would not last. I immediately called the number on the website and the owner told me the stuffing is not chew proof but to send him pictures through email and he would see what he could do. My dogs did not chew the stuffing, they simply walked on the bed for the stuffing to break. The owner then emailed me back and said they would replace the stuffing but after looking at it more I realized this would happen again and I really wasn't happy with this purchase- $261.00 should have lasted longer than 2 weeks! I asked for a refund but Joe the owner said that is NOT an option for a RUINED bed. Well what is the point of this satisfaction guarantee? It clearly states on the website if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within 30 days they will refund you. Well apparently that is NOT the case. I will stick to my original dog bed website- K9ballistics. Never ever had an issue!"
"He loves it. Great product"
"Absolutely love this bed! Definitely durable :grinning:"
"So I purchased the first Bully bed for the bedroom. Then decided to buy another for the living room after my girl was diagnosed with hip dysplasia and was having issues with limping. My sister bought her one so she had one when she visits her house.... I then purchased an extra heavy duty cover because while the cover washed nicely enough - I unfortunately separated the zipper (not really sure how) I LOVE the heavy duty cover. In all honesty for all the cheaper beds I have purchased and wasted money on - if I had just spent the money on this bed to begin with I would have been ahead of the game."
"My year old pit bull destroyed this bed in one day of receiving it! I thought these beds were special made for dogs that like to chew and destroy things! After he finished off my couch pillows, I was informed by a coworker to buy this product but unfortunately it didn’t work out for us."
"I had just purchased the bully bed. My Corso loves his new and seems to love it. I’m extremely happy with the quality."
"Our dogs and all the dogs that visit the house love these beds."
"The order process was very easy and the product came very quickly without any issues. Lots of information on the website as well made it easy to know what to buy."
"My boy has two Bully Beds, one in each color. He sleeps like a baby on them! Every dog should have at least one!"
Bully Beds is rated 4.83 based on 258 reviews