Bully Beds Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Bully Beds

877-672-8559

Tell us how Bully Beds made you happy

"U was very excited about my bully bed being delivered. Its been almost a month since my bed got delivered. My dog would lay in it sometimes during the day, but at night he wont sleep in it at all. In the morning when I get up he is sleep on my couch, and he is never on my couch ever!! I will be contacting the seller if this continues. My dog is well trained, he is a 5 yr old lab who is very obedient, and I dont want him to develop this bad habit of sleeping on mommy's couch ..."
Are you Bully Beds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I purchased the chew proof XXL bed for my Great Danes. When I put the bed together it was very flat. It does take a few days for the bed to fully inflate. After 2 weeks I took the cover off to wash and noticed the stuffing on the inside had numerous holes. The cover itself was fine but you can tell the stuffing would not last. I immediately called the number on the website and the owner told me the stuffing is not chew proof but to send him pictures through email and he would see what he could do. My dogs did not chew the stuffing, they simply walked on the bed for the stuffing to break. The owner then emailed me back and said they would replace the stuffing but after looking at it more I realized this would happen again and I really wasn't happy with this purchase- $261.00 should have lasted longer than 2 weeks! I asked for a refund but Joe the owner said that is NOT an option for a RUINED bed. Well what is the point of this satisfaction guarantee? It clearly states on the website if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within 30 days they will refund you. Well apparently that is NOT the case. I will stick to my original dog bed website- K9ballistics. Never ever had an issue!"
"My year old pit bull destroyed this bed in one day of receiving it! I thought these beds were special made for dogs that like to chew and destroy things! After he finished off my couch pillows, I was informed by a coworker to buy this product but unfortunately it didn’t work out for us."
"We bought a bullybed for $200 and it lasted less than 24 hours. Our dog ripped it to shreds. I wouldn't advise buying one of these. The company stated they would send us a new cover, which wouldn't be helpful since the inside was in a million pieces."
"Our dog destroyed this the third time he used it, not indestructible by any means."
Bully Beds is rated 4.83 based on 258 reviews