Bully Beds Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Bully Beds

877-672-8559

Tell us how Bully Beds made you happy

"My Duke LOVES his bed! When i received it in the mail, I was amazed at how big it was! He has so much room to stretch out! I can tell a difference in his joint pain by his actions and I’ve only had the bed for 4-5 days! Thank you Bully Beds!!!"
Are you Bully Beds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Amazing dog bed!"
"all our dogs love the bed. Doesn't sink even a little when our 175lb st Bernard gets on!"
"They absolutely love it!"
"I bought the bully bed for my Rottweiler pup and he loves it, best dog bed I've ever seen and the quality is unmatched! Thank you very much and kash thanks you also!"
"Great bed for my big boy boxer/Shepherd."
"The Bully Bed is a really high quality option for big dogs especially. It's so thick and firm. It looks nice and taking the cover off and reapplying was SO much easier than I anticipated because they used a 2 sided extra long zipper. Super helpful! Had a minor issue and received the wrong color. Called and no questions asked they sent me a right color cover free. Fixed my issue and now I have the perk of having 2 covers. Great product, great service! Get the Bully Bed!"
"In the past I have bought every type of bed to keep my gentle giant off the hard floor and kept comfortable. I have spent hundreds and hundreds all for nothing UNTIL I bought h a bully bed!!! He is 165 lbs and he hasn't come close to the floor. Amazing well made bed that was well worth the money! He is happy and so am I."
"Duchess at first was very annoyed that I moved her bed and put the new one in it's place .But after a few minutes she moved all her toys,bone and blanket on the bed and has since loved laying on it . I like that she doesn't have to get so far up off the floor to stand, and she has been laying stretched out rather then a ball because her old bed was round. I have already recommend bully beds to several other fellow large breed dog lovers. Thanks for making such a great product."
"Best Dog bed ever! Recommend them highly"
"Both my dogs are using the recently purchased bully bed - easy in and out without struggling to get up and out from the extra fluff the other dog beds provide. My 15 yo female has severe arthritis and loves chilling out nearby the french door while my younger 6 yo male uses it frequently to chill out, chew a bone and sleep Highly recommend this bed over some of the other costly orthopedic dog beds"
"Got the XXL for my old brittle boned lab and other mid size dog. PLENTY of room and they do love it... looks and feels great! Thanks Bully Beds for keepin my hounds happy! -AK"
"They love it, I need to get a bigger one next time!"
"Fresh out the box this week and my 180# girl just ain't having it at the moment I love the bed my wife keeps falling to sleep on it trying to get our E.M. to lay on it...lol"
"My dog loves his new bed and couldn’t be happier about the quality of the bed. My 1 yr old presa canario is 130lbs. Shopped around and couldn’t find a bed that was high quality and durable. Highly recommend Bully Beds!!!!"
"The best dog bed ever."
"Just got our bully bed. Exactly how they described. Very high quality. Now let’s see if he likes it. Thank again."
"I have a Great Dane, 160lbs. The foam is firm enough that he doesn't make the bed sink but its soft enough for him at 8 years old to lay comfortably without re-adjusting every 10 minutes. We got rid of his couch and got his this bed as a replacement. He's never used a dog bed or a persons bed in his life. He walked right over to it and laid down without any coaxing. We'll see how the longevity is but out of the box it's great."
"This bed is so comfortable I would sleep on it"
Bully Beds is rated 4.83 based on 258 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access