Bunnings Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Bunnings

How would you rate Bunnings ?

(optional)

18 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lorraine Martin

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bunnings in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Lorraine Martin
Verified Reviewer
"Appalled at conversation I overheard from an employee at Bunnings in Weston. Employee ask another employee to make his presence felt in the isle where a black man was looking at the tool section. Why I asked myself did he think because he was black that he was about to steal some tools. If the man was white he definitely would not be concerned at all. This kind of attitude really gets me angry."
Mr T Pikulak
"Whilst working on a garden renovation contract in Basingstoke we needed some extra materials to complete the project, being not from the local area we checked on Google for a supplier an up came Bunnings. On entering the store we asked a member of staff where we could find the products we needed she called another member of staff over an he took us to each of the sections an helped pick the products. We also needed some sheet timber cut so he took us over to the timber cutter an went an found a member of staff to operate the saw. We expected to be looking around for ages an be late back on site but in fact the whole experience took less than 3o minutes. An extremely pleasant experience from the polite an helpful staff to the competitive prices an I have been telling all my family and friends."
"Bunnings Milton Keyes; staff very helpful and friendly. Accommodating to our needs. Even gave my daughter a balloon and teddy when she fell and hurt herself."
"I visited Bunnings for the first time on Sunday (as was a previous customer of Homebase). I have to say I was so impressed, wood cutting service, superb, they even cut a small piece by hand, nothing was too much trouble. The paint service excellent, they did not have what I wanted in stock however was able to advise when it would be in stock and was very informative about alternative products. A huge range of stock. This kind of store, with really really good staff, that actually care and have a depth of knowledge about the products is well overdue. Fantastic."
"Poor customer service, I was promised a phone call three times never happened, when I was in business you didn’t promise to contact someone unless you intended to do it !. Unless you sort this out the only way your business will go will be down."
"Ordered kitchen 03.03.18, and hired their recommended fitter (expensive) started 19.03.18, but no one can confirm delivery of kitchen. In store kitchen planner does not liaise with fitter they leave it all to you. So now I have a fitter in situ but no kitchen for him to fit and no idea when it will arrive. Worried I will be left with unfinished kitchen (as fitter cannot come back and finish) if it is not delivered in time. Very stressed about this and regret not going to BnQ."
"Great customer service, I had a issue with a faulty product , nothing was too much trouble , even th emanated got involved , very impressed"
"Went into one the other day and was appalled at the overpriced items. My goodness!! On a slightly better point I can report that all their plants looked alive. Hint, hint for Aldi and all the others."
"Good service and product knowledge"
"Excellent service very helpful staff only criticism, the wood cutting service and the worktops are in Opposite corners of the store which makes it difficult for customers to negotiate the journey, as worktops are extremely heavy. and large .."
"Excellent staff excellent stock"
Kerry Smith
"I have made a number of purchases at my local Bunnings store over the last 12 months. I always have a positive experience when shopping there as the staff members are always friendly and helpful. With the huge range of products, I have always been able to purchase what I have needed. One time I changed my mind about some items I had purchased and returned them. I was offered a refund with no questions asked. I will continue to shop at Bunnings."
Paul Mulder
"Friendly, helpful staff. Amazing range of products under one roof and extremely competitive prices, in many case cheaper than even the trade outlets. This has become my new favourite "go to" store."
"Great customer service, huge choice of products"
Paula Harrison
"Quite helpful when looking for things."
Kelly Field
"Excellent service, polite and helpful staff, fair pricing and the Sausage Sizzles are lovely."
Kelly Field
"I bought some Ronseal fence staining and the price was very competitive. Good selection of products and quick checkout."
Bunnings is rated 4.00 based on 18 reviews