Buy Catering Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buy Catering
Telephone

Tell us how Buy Catering made you happy
I was sent the wrong cutlery, and it was replaced with the correct design immediately.
I was very happy with the time in which the product was sent and the packaging was very safe. Your site was easy to navigate around. The prices are extremely reasonable too. I will definitely buy from your company again should I ever need to in the future.
Too a week for the equipment to arrive. Said it would be Monday didn't arrive till friday. When I would ring to see where it was they couldn't tell me when I'd recieve it. Pretty poor.
Very fast delivery and quality products! Thanks!
Very easy website to navigate. Great choice and my items arrived very promptly and we'll packaged
Great service. Easy to navigate website and great value products.
Good quality and price. Fast delivery. Thanks
We needed some good quality, robust and reasonably priced mugs for our Village Hall, and found the perfect ones with Buy Catering. They were delivered promptly and were used for the first time this weekend, with much positive comment.
Good quality and great prices. Excellent fast delivery
Good quality products and very fast delivery
Perfect....fast delivery
Very happy with the service. Items arrived quickly.
Loved the creative choice of dinnerware and plateware in the catalogue. Important for my food presentation. My new plates are fabulous and arrived promptly, well packaged with no breakages. Will definitely use your company again.
Excellent quality goods at affordable prices , will listen to you and give good service !!!
PRICE WAS RIGHT
Excellent service and a very good product. Well done I would buy from you again.
I get free shipping but to get free shipping €80 order is a bit high.
Quick fast delivery and competitive pricing!!!!!!!!!!!
Fantastic price. great customer service. Delivery when stated will use again. 5 stars
Excellent service and great prices
Buy Catering is rated 4.03 based on 73 reviews