Buy Catering Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buy Catering
Telephone

Tell us how Buy Catering made you happy
very good.everything worked out, next time same..
We bought a Blue Seal Turbofan Compact Convection Oven E30M3 last week. We needed a quick delivery as we had to cater for a fete on the weekend. My husband contacted Buy Catering the day after we placed our order online to inquire about the possible delivery date. The staff at Buy Catering were very helpful and informative. We got our quick delivery and the delivery on the Friday was exactly as promised almost to the minute. The delivery person was helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant. All in all very happy with our purchase so far. Now need to use my oven more to explore is functionality further.
The best catering selling I love to buy everything for my business
Nice people to deal with, Peter ever so good letting me know when to expect delivery. Lovely cutlery and high quality crockery.
Easy to order - was informed very quickly that part of the order was not available and I was able to arrange a substitute without much bother. These arrived promptly. The whole experience was painless
We received our order within 2 working days just in time for our Easter get together.
Excellent product, perfectly packed and delivered in record time. A brilliant online experience.
My order was delivered well before the given date, and is of excellent quality and price.
great service. the right goods at the right time
I was very happy with the time in which the product was sent and the packaging was very safe. Your site was easy to navigate around. The prices are extremely reasonable too. I will definitely buy from your company again should I ever need to in the future.
Very fast delivery and quality products! Thanks!
Very easy website to navigate. Great choice and my items arrived very promptly and we'll packaged
Great service. Easy to navigate website and great value products.
Good quality and price. Fast delivery. Thanks
We needed some good quality, robust and reasonably priced mugs for our Village Hall, and found the perfect ones with Buy Catering. They were delivered promptly and were used for the first time this weekend, with much positive comment.
Good quality and great prices. Excellent fast delivery
Good quality products and very fast delivery
Perfect....fast delivery
Very happy with the service. Items arrived quickly.
Loved the creative choice of dinnerware and plateware in the catalogue. Important for my food presentation. My new plates are fabulous and arrived promptly, well packaged with no breakages. Will definitely use your company again.
Buy Catering is rated 3.99 based on 74 reviews