Buy Catering Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buy Catering
Telephone

Tell us how Buy Catering made you happy
Im very haply with my ice cream scoop its very nice
We ordered cups on line, they arrived on time and in good condition, Please be sure you know what you have ordered as I thought the ones I ordered were brilliant white but what I got were a light grey,
Super fast delivery of my items and a great customer service when i telephoned. The delivery man was great too...
Easy to use website and prompt delivery. A pleasure to deal with.
Quick speedy delivery on vital cleaning product for oven needed asap
Wait too long, no phone, no email reply..Cancel order but still arrived in very bad conditions.. Never ever order anything here... Be aware...
phoned endlessly about my order as was worried hadn’t had any email to confirm friendly service reassured me it will be delivered on time and it was .
Run very well, honest seller
I was sent the wrong cutlery, and it was replaced with the correct design immediately.
PRICE WAS RIGHT
I get free shipping but to get free shipping €80 order is a bit high.
Just what we needed at a great price
I was quite happy with the product I purchased, until the plastic clasp on my knife bag fell apart as I was walking to work. Decent value product but I hope it doesn’t break any further.
Very much like the products offered on what is an easy web site to use. My initial order took a few days to go through, but when I had a problem with some items replacements were delivered next day... that was impressive, thank you.
Fast service, great price, super friendly and fast customer service :)
iv ordered 5 tea pots and only received 2? i have emailed my query but heard nothing back yet! if some
Very slow expensive delivery. It eventually arrived fine.
Annoying to find a Price and Kensington sticker on drinking side of each mug. 60 to very carefully remove and will still each need a scrub individually to remove residue.
buycatering dot ie (Ireland) Has more expensive shipping (and it is expensive) to Ireland than it has to UK.
11,99 € inc VAT for delivery to Ireland for a small item !!!
Buy Catering is rated 3.99 based on 74 reviews