Buy Hair Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Buy Hair

Tell us how Buy Hair made you happy

"Easy to use website, very clear and sufficient. Good product description, very accurate. Parcel delivery was excellent and on time and easily traced, parcel was well packaged and arrive in perfect time and condition. Very good website, will definitely use again. Have already recommended to friends to use."
"I always find your employee Mercedes very professional and helpful I love the products I work in Harrods where customer care has to be 110 percent so well done !"
"EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!, EXCELLENT SERVICE!! SPOT ON DELIVERY!! SITE WAS SO EASY TO USE, WILL DEFINITELY BE USING THE SITE AGAIN, THANK YOU"
"Very good and easy to use website, ordering simple and easy. Items arrived super quick and in perfect condition. Will certainly be recommending to friends."
"Would recommend any one to buy from here well worth the money."
"Said 100% human hair, I put a dye on them and they fell apart."
Hi Lauren, I am sorry about this however we always advise against colouring human hair as do all human hair suppliers due to the bleaching process the hair extensions have already gone through. Colouring hair extensions are always at the consumers own risk. If you would like any more information regarding this, please contact sales@buyhair.co.uk - Thank you
"It was my first time ordering and wearing a wig. There is a great variety to choose from along with the affordable prices. No hiccups in keeping me informed on my shipment and the hair is fab. It is easy to install and secure. I got compliments all day! Best Regards, Very satisfied customer"
"lovely website fast postage and great item"
"Very happy to review my purchase.Bought for my grand daughter who's over the moon about how easily worked the hair pieces are and fortunately our colour choice is a perfect match for her hair.Only thing entirely my fault we need to purchase two more hair pieces Thank you Bernadette"
"10/07/15 I ordered a bun on 22/06/15 and have still not received it"
"Bought a hair couture half wig. Amazing price! Great service and super fast free delivery! Very very impressed with this company and will be buying more products from here in the future."
"Order wasn't done and sent in time for apt and had to rebuy hair but have given me compensation for the wait but was disappointed as my payment was taken but no connection made about my order being late"
"Brilliant quality and amazing delivery"
"Brilliant quality and amazing delivery"
"Great service. Very fast delivery highly recommend. Will be using service again"
"Beautiful product. Extremely fast delivery, would definitely buy from this company again and recommend it to all my friends. ."
"Very pleased with the hair amazing quality and good price.. Will definitely recommend"
"Service and delivery top notch !!"
"Great product really happy with the colour, would recommend. Fast delivery as well."
"Only order my batch yesterday at 4pm and it was by 9am today very impressed with the service."
Buy Hair is rated 4.39 based on 221 reviews