Flavourz Reviews

Read Flavourz Reviews

970-556-8075

garret@herba-invest.com

2211 W. Lincoln Street #316

Tell us how Flavourz made you happy
Flavourz 5 star review on 15th May 2020
Lissa Moore
More Photos & Videos
Flavourz 5 star review on 14th May 2020
Emil Buckmiller
More Photos & Videos
The same strains are different month to month
I have been purchasing from you for some years now and enjoy the quality of the products but this last purchase I just received it was not vacuumed packed and it has all these hard chunks inside . Is this the way it’s going to be packed now ? Just wondering.
First two kilos I purchased were vacuum sealed and if the highest quality & potency I have ever taken. Less than a month later, the 3rd kilo purchased within 45 day period wasnt vacuum sealed was the poorest quality I have seen anyone haveit has hundreds of marble sized and equily dense rocks of kratom and tasted so old or spoiled I haven't taken a second spoonful. The first spoonful of the yellow vietnam which I ordered once from
you already, I didnt know it had all these rocks in the bag that wasnt vacuum sealed which I thought was odd since the first time It has been. I honest to goodness got one of the kratom rocks lodged in my throat and barely checked it up after ten or so seconds of not being able to breath. So then I had to go purchase a ten dollar flour sifter from Walmart to begin the tedious and honestly a really crappy job of sifting my whole kilo of yellow Vietnam. I ate it and I rate it a 1 out 10 on freshness and quality. Also I would like to add I would rate the first two kilos with my first order a 10 of 10 and potency & quality.
After I emailed Flavorz customer support they explained that I could get a %100 refund as long as I had %80 of the weight of the kilogram left and also added the non vacuum sealed and super hard possibly hazardous rocks of kratom were due to customer complaints with the vacuum sealing as well as Covid 19 pandemic being the reason for the kratom rocks that you were treating it somehow with the intent to disinfect
disinfect the kratom which without warning or at least email
email notification and that all of my new orders in the future would be non vacuum sealed & also containing super hard and hazardous Rocks of kratom hiding in my bag of kratom unbelnownced to your unexpected customers.
Yes, I still have the whole kilogram of yellow Vietnam I purchased from Flavourz and see absolutely no reason to exchange it for another new batch of Flavourz Brand Kratom because I would endure the same problems and unsatisfactory product that I already have sitting in my kitchen in a cabinet. So I'm not sure about what to do after bragging to everyone I know on how great the first two kilograms
Were and how unbelievable
unbelievable the quality & satisfaction of my third kilogram I was.i really want to be a customer or yours for years & years.
But Flavourz who brags on their website about quality & satisfaction website can give a customer so far from either of those. Thankyou & Good Day.
Consistent product.
fast shipping and good quality as always! Thanks, keep up being great!
Good price
Fast shipping
Good quality RMD
Product is good
Great product and shipped very fast! Thank you
Working with Customer Service is always a pleasure they are great Your pkg arrives in a timely manner and is discrete
Posted before and what can you say about a great company great product good prices never had any issues with this company I will be a customer forever
I have been purchasing from Flavours for years, still happy!
Best Quality + Price Online
Flavourz is the only place I shop I think they have the best products at the best price and amazing customer service. Also fast shipping.
Always fast great service! Products are what they say they are and never had a problem over last 2 years. #Kati2020 for whatever she like run for. Lol
Good company good service.
Fast service
The prices are good and the product's purity and standards are high. I've tried 1 other company but there is greater trust with the Flavourz company.
This order was pretty much a bummer, because the foil pouch had been cut, and tons of powder had been lost by the time the package got to me. I weighed what I got and ended up receiving about .7 kilos. But I’ll try again. In general it’s a good product and a good company.
Definitely the best on the Internet, without a doubt. Best prices, quality, and shipping I’ve ever dealt with. Customer service is top notch as well, very quick to resolve any issues while being very respectful and friendly. Can’t go wrong here, great company!
White Maeng Da
Product was/is very high quality.
Good Price.
Extremely fast shipping.
I've been a customer for almost 2 years and have always been 100% satisfied.
The shipping is fast but the product has been very inconsistent lately. The same strain will be great one time but the next just a few grams will make you sick.
Flavourz is rated 4.71 based on 260 reviews