Flavourz Reviews

970-556-8075

garret@tempered-llc.com

2211 W. Lincoln Street #316
, ,

Tell us how Flavourz made you happy
Long time customer here - excellent product and service. Have had zero problems (knock wood). Thank you!
You will not find a better company than Flavourz, great product, great prices and very kind, helpful staff, I have never had any issues with this company and will continue to be a customer, you may find cheaper kratom but their quality cannot even come close to theirs.
service is great, product has taken a nose dive, horrible taste, lots of hard balls in powder, leads to choke choke.
good place
They deleted my account with their constant website updates. The shipping is worse than ever and the quality of Kratom has gone downhill in the past two years. If this is your customer service how much longer will you have customers. Time will tell
As usual, great product. Great service. Excellent shipping times. I’ve been dealing with these guys for years and they’ve never disappointed me or my family.
I left a review already on both products I got, so you don't have to publish this one, this is mostly to alert you to how I feel about it. Both products, Green Borneo and White Maeng Da were both some of the weakest I have gotten in a LONG TIME. Disappointed doesn't cover it, because this is an investment I can't really afford, but usually it helps so much it has become a necessity. Before you say anything about tolerance and such, be aware I have been a customer for a long time and have a kilo of VERY GOOD stuff that I got from you a couple years back to compare it with. (Only use it occasionally for bad pain.) Your quality has gone downhill pretty bad in the last couple years. Not sure if it is weak product or just old stuff that has been sitting around too long. I know it varies but this has been fairly consistent now for a while. Throughout I have given good reviews until this time. Costs too much to be so disappointed with.
great product and super fast shipping!
They always provided high quality, at a good price, and very short wait time!
I have been a customer for years!
Always very helpful and quick to get the product to me.
Quality product!!!!!
Always good quality
I have nothing but good things to say about Flavourz. The ordering process is very easy and I always receive the product in a few days. The quality is amazing!!
Shipped fast, as always! Best quality around!!!
Good product and quick shipping.
poor product consistency, the strength of the product varies from kg to kg
Kratom is natural and a lot better than things big pharma would make
Always great and fast reliable shipments!!
Had a small hiccup with an unsatisfactory bag but they took care of me promptly and i received a replacement that was awesome. Thanks!
Great fast shipping and good quality product. The red hulu kratoms was a little lumpy but other than that the red bali is great!
Flavourz is rated 4.67 based on 430 reviews