Flavourz Reviews

Read Flavourz Reviews

970-556-8075

garret@herba-invest.com

2211 W. Lincoln Street #316

Tell us how Flavourz made you happy
Flavourz has the best quality kratom for your money anywhere.
Good pricing, great quality, fast shipping.
Good as always, Would have liked the kratom to be more of a powder and less stringy, but I imagine there is only so much they can do. Compared to other vendors I’ve purchased from, Flavourz tends to be the most consistent when it comes to potency. If you use kratom strictly for pain relief, then I can’t recommend this product highly enough.
Good quality. Great price. It's always super fresh. Fast shipping too :o}
Aways shipping 2-3day very fast.. this time only think I wish they have shipping address an billing address I can't change . every months I send to my other places to mail but next time they make for me easy sending to other address to shipping. Thankyou.
Decent Product at a Affordable and realistic Price. Vary Dependable. Shipping is always quite fast. Usually I receive my order on the third day. I depend on that Consistency. Thank You Flavours !
How about a discount is once in a while ?
It's hard to find good quality kratom, you company has a good product at a fair price, and fast shipping. I live in Hawaii and it gets here pretty fast. I Gave you 5 stars
I am very pleased with Flavourz. Ordering and checkout are so easy and smooth. Product is always Great and shipping is amazing. Overall The Best!!
Always prompt and affordable for quality product.
Been buying from you fine folks for quite a while. Product always great and shipping fantastic. Still wish you had credit cards but all is well as is.
Great product at a great price. This is my go-to site for all things Kratom!
The quantity and quality exceeded my expectations. The delivery was excellent as well!
The Kratom quality is excellent, as always, but the shipping process is extraordinary.
I have ordered a few times from Flavourz and it has always been consistent and good quality. The only thing that's not to my liking is I can not pay with a credit card any longer, but I do understand the reason why.
Very fast delivery and good quality.
I had a problem tracking my order And it never arrived but customer service credited my account and I reordered and it came on time no problem
Great product! Fast delivery!
Always same quality which is great. Always packaged well which is great. Always delivered within 3 days which is great. Always save money when buying bulk which is great. I guess, all I have to say is, "Great!"
I received 2 different .5kg of red Bali (batch # 10-1230)one week apart they were both great! so I reordered and got the same red Bali... same batch 10-1230 and it was a completely different color and the taste was not even close... I also got a half kg of red meang da... different strain same taste same color same smell same product as the red Bali... why have batch numbers or different stains?
Hey there, first off, thanks for being a customer, we truly appreciate it!

About batch numbers - The batch numbers are based on testing, not product type or strain, or anything else.

Our products arrive at the testing facility as a "lot". A lot generally contains different strains etc., basically, whatever is needed to replenish inventory.

The lab takes small samples of everything in that lot and creates a larger testing sample and runs its many tests against that. The testing comes out good, and that entire lot is marked with that batch number.

Taste and smell - This is going to be an issue with any truly organic product. Think of organic fruits or vegetables; the sizes will be different, the color not consistent, even often, there will be a difference with the taste. Meaning, each organic apple will be different than the one before. They are still all a Granny Smith Apple, but will not be exactly the same.

While this is something our entire industry contends with, it's also something we have been actively working on. We are close to having a solution for this as well.
Flavourz is rated 4.81 based on 32 reviews