californialogodesigns.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend californialogodesigns.com

Tell us how californialogodesigns.com made you happy
Being an artist, I have an obsession with color gradients. I like how the logo done by California Logo Designs handpicked the best ones to symbolize my brand’s identity. Impressive!
I love immaculate designs. I went to California Logo Designs with the same apprehension. Now, I have an emblem for my eatery in which one object is the center of focus and rules the space around it. I love the uniqueness fused in the same. Lovely!
If you find an agency that goes along with instructions from the client and execute the design accordingly, know that you have found a gem. California Logo Designs became one for me!
This was the first time we ever buy a house and first time I get a mortgage. Never thought that we could get a loan for a home until I spoke to West via H A C K W E S T @ W R I T E M E . C O M and explain about our credit situation. West assured me of getting my credit fixed as well as raising my score which he did. All the worries that we had when I first started the process quickly disappeared within the first few days we spoke to West. He was very professional and on time in everything that he promised. If I recall correctly, the whole process took about 9 days. Compared to what some of my friends had with other companies, this was a breeze. I strongly recommend using Hack West Credit Specialist for your credit fix, chex system, DUI fix, et al.
California Logo Designs is by far the most amazing illustration company I have come across. They produced a fantastic emblem for my bar. It looks excellent on staff’s badges too. The job was done well!
We are a successful food chain operating internationally. This year, we decided to strengthen the brand and provide more value to the shoppers. The app development from California Logo Designs lets us connect with users faster and easier. We call it a rich addition to our customer relationship management.
These people are so good in whatever they do. Be it a logo design or a website design as a whole, they do their job with perfection. Highly recommended.
After having a horrible experience with the other logo design company, I approached California Logo Designs to create a unique yet stylish logo for my bridal couture. They did a remarkable job and delivered an outstanding logo on time. Great company to work with.
I had them design a real estate mobile application for my agency, and I tell you guys, they have got the best app developers! Working experience with them was very delightful. They incorporated all the features that were needed and delivered a powerful and feature-packed application. Totally recommended.
It’s a good thing to know there are some genuine and trustworthy people in this crazy world we live in, I got a recommendation for credit repair and that led me to West; he promised to fix my credit and remove every negative items not excluding evictions, repossession, criminal charges and to boost my score above 760 which he fulfilled after I contracted him. I was able to buy a house a few days after I pulled my report and saw the changes he made. If you need his service, you can reach him via his email " HACKWEST @ WRITEME. COM " and/or whatsapp: +1 (424)-307.2638. He also recovered my stolen coins from those scum artist.
In starting, I contacted this company for a logo design. I was impressed with their quick service. Later on, I contacted them for a website design and development for my law practice business. The design is elegant and attractive. Good job!
For my new restaurant promotion, I hired California Logo Design to create a striking 2D video animation to explain offers on special occasions. The manager listened to all my requirements and after multiple revisions and edits, his team gave me a superb 2D video. Good job, guys!
Excellent service. Totally worth while. Not every thing is cent per cent but what matters is how you cater that and how to make your customer satisfied and these people at California Logo Designs know exactly how to make it up. Amazing job done in limited time with such affordable rates. Highly recommended.
Everything is up to the mark. The quality, the communication, the affordability, totally satisfied and happy. Amazing logo design skills I must say.
I can't explain how happy I am to see my logo. These people at California Logo Designs did a marvelous job. Hats off! Thankyou for your extra ordinary services!
Creative logo designers on board. I really had an amazing experience with them. Their attention to detail has full marks. They were kind enough to make me understand all the basic details that make a logo stand out. Highly appreciated.
Creatively amazing people. I do paintings and wanted to build a website to put my art work on so I may sell those online. I contacted California Logo Designs for designing my website. It turned out to be an amazing choice as the people here are so creative that they understand how a painting website should look like. I told them what I wanted and they also shared some of their ideas which could make my website stand out. My website really looks pretty. Highly recommended guys.
Worst company to have assist with your business needs! You explain to them how you want something and they come back with their own BASIC designs. They throw their own designs in and expect for you to just agree! Just a terrible experience and I’d never use them or recommend to anyone!
I was having a lot of trouble with the logos for my upcoming projects, and I had nowhere to go since there are a lot of scams these days. Hence, a friend of mine recommended me California Logo Designs, and believe me when I tell you that I am in peace now as they designed the logos with such creativity, which shows the hard work behind their creation. I would highly recommend them for their services.
This "company" (californialogodesigns dot com) sent me spam emails with fake promotions for logo and web design services, even though I never signed up for that, and worst of all - their emails did NOT include any unsubscribe option as legally required. Due to this behavior these spammers earned this 1 star review.
californialogodesigns.com is rated 4.8 based on 144 reviews