californialogodesigns.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend californialogodesigns.com

Tell us how californialogodesigns.com made you happy
Reached out to this company and all I have received is the runaround with creating my website stationary I have received no templates or nothing to sustain a cost of except a logo. I have had to contact my lawyer and bank. My lawyer is ready to file a suit against this company because there are way too many people not satisfied and have lost money due to them trying to up sell. Not only did the manager go behind my back to reach out to one of employees thinking this was ok but have not even attempted to refund my money. So this leaves me no choice but to get everyone they have cheated together and file a lawsuit against them. Will be posting info soon.
The logo was fantastic. Everything was fantastic. In addition, the typography is appealing to me. My brand is something with which I can identify. I'm looking forward to collaborating with you and your team again.
They created a fantastic 2D logo for my company. I don't know how to express my gratitude for their logo design services.
They were paid to create a custom logo for my packaging business. The logo design was fantastic, and my entire staff is fascinated with it. Excellent customer service.
I'm stunned by California Logo Designs' complete logo design skills. The procedure of recruiting a logo specialist was straightforward, but the outcome is copious. Fifteen high and stars.
Exceptional multimedia services, responsive WP website themes, excellent web building services that even provide marketing services. A full 100 percent bundle.
I started working with California Logo Designs, after looking at portfolios of other logo design businesses. I'm happy that I took the proper choice. They designed my brand with a unique 3D logo.
They are highly professional and in only one day have produced a logo for my brand. The logo was really attractive and attractive
They're excellent!! My five logo designs have just been sent to me and they have done an incredible job. It was much tougher than I ever expected to select my favorite. They're a gifted band. Thank you
2 week timeline provided by California Logo Designs, it's been almost 2 months and still little to show for it. Unprofessionalism oozes from this company and that may ripple into my business. I don't want this to happen to any other business. I recommend you find another company to cover your logo and website design needs.
For months we tried to upload and operate our website. In the following 48 hours, if we don't have anything, we involve our lawyer. Jonathan and Liza have been working with us.
Love my logo design for the overall look and text ratios. Unbelievably successful! Your team has 5 stars.
All of the web designs I received were elegant and arrived ahead of schedule. I'll use them again for a different firm.
One of the greatest logo design firms on the internet. Unrivaled logo designers with great finishing touches for your virtual insignia. You have been recommended.
I'm really pleased with the mobile app they created for my company. I'll contact them again for a future job.
I'm blown away by how well the logo turned out. All I did was give them a quick introduction. I'd be happy to tell my friends about them as well. Thank you, team.
They're fantastic!! I just got my ten logo designs, and wow, they did an incredible job. It's been a lot more difficult than I expected to choose my favorite. They have a lot of talent. Thank you!!
californialogodesigns.com is rated 4.76 based on 82 reviews