californialogodesigns.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend californialogodesigns.com

Tell us how californialogodesigns.com made you happy
Do not use this company, my experience was the worst. This is a scam.
Will and his team are very responsive and helpful. Initially, I went to Will for a logo and after I saw the quality of his work and the ease of communication, I now outsource many projects to him for my agency. I highly recommend him for any of your marketing needs!
Hello I want to say that so far everything is looking great. We're so excited about working with John and the Design Team. We are looking forward to a great finished website project. We are expecting a long long relationship with you. Love you guys.

Take Care
The Parkman Brothers
I was looking for an agency that’ll revamp my logo and website. After contacting many agencies and gathering the different prices, I finally selected to go with California Logo Designs.

They created an exceptional logo and website for my business based on my requirements. Yes, they were acknowledging me about all the updates even though some of the time I gave them a few changes and edits, but they haven’t charged me any additional cost.

I respect their work and all the experience I had with them.

Thank you, guys!
do not use this company! they will rip you off!!!! i had 499 dollars stolen from me as they promised to have a whole new website and e-commerce store completed in 3 weeks or less. i provided them with all the content photos everything they are completely incompetent and have no idea how to build a website. i spent hrs every week pleading for them to please finish my site only to have the compete runaround every time! They barely speak or understand english and constantly use the excuse that didn’t understand what i wanted after i would spend 2 hrs on a cal with them and they verified they understood what i wanted. after 5 months of not being able to get them to provide me with the website i finally contacted my bank to investigate and return my funds as i hired another company and the site was built in a day. they are scammers and will nickle and dine you for mobile optimization and everything else they possibly can. Do Not use this company for anything!!!!!
Very easy process, amazing submittals from lots of designers. I was a little hesitant to try it out but so glad we did! We had a lot of more really good options than we expected, it was hard to choose. I would definitely recommend California Logo Designs to anyone that needs artwork for their business or organization. Worth the money for sure!
I have got my company logo back on time with excellent responses. I also receive immediate attention when I was worry about the deadline of the management. Thank You California Logo Designs!
Whatever your business requirements or budget, they will help you and get it done on time. They worked very effectively for me, thank you, team. They met my requests and fixed it quickly. I highly recommend California Logo Designs, great service and classy work. I will proceed back to them for any other projects.
I appointed California Logo Designs to generate logo design for my start-up business. Team of California Logo Designs met my expectation every inch, and the final product I got from them is brilliant. Completely satisfied with the services and excellence, they were speedy and tried their best to deliver the designs on time.
Boundless web designs, prompt delivery, all proposals for changes perfectly implemented, I would, fortunately, return in the future. Thank You, California Logo Designs! All designs I received were elegant & got before the deadline. I will hire them shortly for another design.
California Logo Designs form my new website, just launched. They have done an unlimited job of producing exactly like the picture I illustrated in my mind. They are very informal to work with and very attentive. I was suggested to contact California Logo Designs after a terrible experience with my previous SEO/Web Developer. They satisfied my all prospects and had a lot of ideas about marketing tools I was not aware of.
The designing services of California Logo Design is truly amazing. You will hardly find a website designing company having a highly talented team of designers, along with professional customer support and commitment to satisfaction. I have dealt with them 4-5 times and also recommended to my friend, each time they fulfilled my requirements in a manner I was looking for.
On behalf of my company, I want to thank Californian Logo Designs and Anthony, one of their representatives, for their dedication and commitment they showed in completing my website design project. Throughout the process, I constantly witnessed a strong level of respect and professionalism. The website design I got is genuinely the next level. The range of their abilities includes logo designing to website designing.
I had a great experience working with California Logo Designs. They paid attention to everything and were exceptionally professional. They worked dedicatedly to ensure that my website design was actually what I had imagined. I even recommended them to many of my friends, and I would recommend to anyone who is looking for expert designers.
I decided to post this review based on a good experience that I received from California Logo Designs. I have been dealing with them for over a year, and my website has been doing extraordinary. They designed my website, which is a design that everyone gets attracted. I only had a basic concept, and the rest was a result of their talented team of designers.
These days having a website design that coordinates with your brand message is truly significant, and only experts have the capability to achieve that level. This is the reason; I am writing this review you enlighten other people about the expertise of California Logo Designs. They immediately knew what I needed. They were quick, responsive and affordable.
This is an unbelievable way to see various options and styles from different designers. The process is unified, and everyone is polite and helpful could not have asked for a good process Ideal for startups. Very satisfied with how my logo turned out, highly recommend California Logo Designs finally found something that matched our requirements. The designers respond quickly as well.
Fantastic experience "again" using California Logo Designs to develop a logo. The selections were so decent it made it difficult picking one winner. The process works exactly as the directions say and the site is informal to use. California Logo Designs.
My site created by California Logo Designs just launched. They are always responsive and ready to do what it takes to get the job done right and promptly. They are very dependable and imaginative; our website and logo both look outstanding.
Wow! What a change it makes for a small business, to get in linked with a team of people that are aware of what they are working on. I still have to stump them with a task they cannot handle. California Logo Designs has done such a great job, which has exceeded our expectations and have helped our site gain the attraction it needed for years; it increased our work to the point of hiring more crew members! Great Job California Logo Designs Team! Keep up the fantastic work!
californialogodesigns.com is rated 4.91 based on 44 reviews