CALZEDONIA Reviews

of reviewers recommend CALZEDONIA

Tell us how CALZEDONIA made you happy
I would not personally leave a bad review if I didn't believe I was not treated fairly as on this occasion, and also it might be helpful for some for any future purchases!! I bought some microfibre tights and I was assured from the lady in the store that they would last for a long period of time and are less likely to be ripped than the typical lycra tights. I wore them twice at work ( and I work in an office by the way) and after 2 days they were ripped in 2 different places. When I went back to the store I was told to contact the customer service via email and when I contacted them and sent them photos as well as the receipt, their response was that they don't evaluate the damage as a manufacturing fault or poor quality standard but as my fault in any case occurred by wear and tear!!! Truly disappointing and bad customer service!!! Never again!!
Awful experience, never buy online from this website. I have ordered 5 pairs of tights and 2 weeks later still waiting for the delivery. I have made a written complain and asked for my money back but nothing was resolved
I bought a pair of thermal interior stockings on Friday, after wear them on Sunday, they looked like you were using them for almost 2 years, I wen to the store and asked to the personal for a return policy, they rudely told me that I cannot get any refund or return policy!!! This is unacceptable!!
CALZEDONIA is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews