Campbell & Associates Law Reviews

Read Campbell & Associates Law Reviews

info@injuryhelp.org

Tell us how Campbell & Associates Law made you happy
Y'all are the greatest
I had never been in a accident before, and didn't know what to expect, or what my rights were as a victim. The associate I spoke with in the office was very friendly and professional. Because I wasn't seriously hurt, the recommendation was to accept the offer from the insurance company. I appreciate that Campbell and Associates was up front with me, and didn't waste time and effort chasing after something unfairly. Hopefully I won't be in this situation again, but if I am, I know who to contact.
I think its a shame that I am the one who was in the accident, and have lifelong problems with my back and Campbell & Associates took home more in the settlement than I did. I never met with anyone until it was time to settle, i didnt get ANY of my lost wages, it was rolled into what was left from the other person's insurance.. i felt like you took better care of the person that hit me than me and my dependents. I will NEVER recommend you. Prayerfully I will never be in another accident.
Better than average Service. Response is fast and friendly.
Unreliable, do not waste your time
You did not provide any services. You declined to take on my mother in laws case.
Campbell and Associates helped us so much. After my husband passed away they worked with me to get his case settled. I appreciate your help .
Changed my life for the better.
Campbell and Associates is the absolute best law firm in town. They truly cater to your every need. Everyone who works there is kind and ready to help.
Awesome Experience with Brad and Brooke....Love them to pieces!!!!
Thanks for accepting my case
It took almost 1 yr for them to tell me they wouldn't take the case.
They were courteous and quick to respond to any of my questions or concerns. They took care of my case and showed up on my behalf. It was a pleasure to work with them and I would happily retain their services if ever I needed them again.

Thanks,
Jason Cripps
Excellent staff

Great job
You put me at ease and handled everything with Professionalism and care. Thank You so much for all you have done
Good support
Very good service.
You guy's listen to our situations, and work towards a reasonable outcome for clients. Great job.
please change my email to....cindybees1961@gmail.com