Campbell & Associates Law Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Campbell & Associates Law
"The services provided by Campbell & Associates were excellent. Lauren Hudachko, Social Security Disability Case Manager, was very helpful and efficient staying on top of my case by getting the numerous medical records needed for my case. She also kept me updated throughout the time Campbell & Associates was working on my case. Christopher Bartley, the Attorney, put me at ease when it was time to go for my hearing. He was a great attorney and I was awarded disability. Thank you Campbell & Associates for doing such a wonderful job!"
"Great set of individuals they got me what I deserved I’d recommend to anyone. Great job guys 2 thumbs up!"
"Everyone at Campbell and Associates has been more than willing to help me through this process. They have answered all my questions with a smile. I am glad I chose Campbell and Associates."
"Very grest experience would recommend anyone .....10 STARS"
"Great customer service. They stay on top of everything. I would recommended Campbell Associates to anyone who needs help for a personal settlement."
"I wasn’t at all impressed with this law firm, I felt they could have done a better job with my case. I wouldn’t recommend them."
"Does not keep the client informed on what's going on"
"Dedicated attorneys who go the extra mile for their clients."
"Great law firm"
"Amazing individuals and team at Campbell & Associates, very intelligent and a great business overall. Thank you"
"The team at Campbell & Associates is great to work with. They are very knowledgaeble, helpful and caring. I would recommend them above any other firm in the greater Charlotte area!"
Campbell & Associates Law is rated 4.36 based on 11 reviews