Campbell & Associates Law Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Campbell & Associates Law
Telephone, Live Chat
"Great service"
"The representation I received from your firm was very lacking to say the least. He took no ideas from me and we lost the case. I really wish I would have gone with Demayo."
"Extremely attentive and very helpful"
"They have been very helpful when I felt like I was being bullied by insurance company."
"there's no better like Campbell and associates to have your back,and who can trust!!!!"
"The staff was Awesome! They made every effort to keep me as stress free as possible. They walked me through all the paperwork and answered many questions. They did what they said they would do and allowed me to concentrate on getting better physically, mentally, and emotionally. I want to thank Brad and I believe Brittany was his Paralegal! They went above and beyond so I could still celebrate my 3rd wedding anniversary after my injury. I am forever grateful."
"Could not get done what we needed done with our sons dog bite case. Very disappointed that they did not want to pursue any other way of getting owner to take responsibility for the dogs actions."
"Campbell and asso was a disappointment to me from the office visit to the doctor that they sent me to I was not pleased I could have done a better job myself working with the other insurance company they was not instrunmental in helping the other passenger that was in my car. there was no positive legal advice given I have sent multiple clients to Campbell and asso no more"
"I'm very disappointed in the service that I've received, the original paralegal that was helping left and I was never notified of this at all until I made a call to the office because emails, texts and voice mails weren't being acknowledged. Her replacement has been absolutely rediculous, I left numerous messeges for 3 weeks and she never called, emailed, texted or left me any type of messege. I was told that my case should be settled in a 4 to 6 weeks by this replacement, didn't receive a call or acknowledgement of mine until 8 weeks or more and then was told that they still had to get bills and records from my drs. So obviously nothing had been done on my case, which really leaves me to wonder just why it is that they will be getting such a percentage of any settlement that I might receive...at this rate Campbell & Associates will probably receive a lot more than I do because it doesn't appear that they are doing anything for me at all...except ignoring me and not returning any of my calls. I even recommended C&A to my sister, and by the way she came a month after I did and they seem to be moving a lot faster on hers, I guess maybe hers will produce more money for your company than mine even though I'm the one left with a permanent condition that I'm sure I'll have to deal with on down the road. If I had it all to do over Campbell & Associates would not have myself nor my sister for clients, ever."
"I think they lied bout my case and they sorry 😐 they didn’t put enough effort in my case!! But y’all so good a simple case like mine I just feel betrayed and I also feel like if I was white the case would have been solved!! And please stop sending me emails!! 😑😑😑😑"
"I am satisfied with this law firm thanks for all your help"
"Hi. I am the daughter of the late Sadie Mae Cherry. She passed away in 2014. Before she passed away My family allowed your company to handle what we thought was a malpractice suit. However we was informed by your company that it was an injury case. You kept her case for six months and later informed us that you could not handle of the case. Even out to her death we are still in pain and need some closure. We still feel that since the hospital admitted they dropped her and caused the bruises she received, We should be compensated financially. Sincerely The Cherry family"
"Jeane, is one of the sweetest person even though you didn't take my case she was an angel.. Tell her Hi"
"Ivette has been very helpful and communicates with me about my case."
"Very pleased with the results just wish my shoulder would stop hurting"
"Please!!! 6 plus years ago your firm had no interest in my case. Screw this place."
"Awesome lawyers they work hard for you they do what a take to accomplish your wellness thaks Campbell and assosiates for you hard work to help tha ones n needs. J chavez"
"You people are very unprofessional and greedy! I was asking for more information regarding the Hardee's HEPA A incident and all they can tell me is they will take 40% of whatever awards are given! Disgusting!"
"The first case manager I dealt with at Campbell and Associates was very good. She kept in touch with me made sure she had everything needed and responded to my emails or calls. She has since left. I'm currently dealing with Sandra Urbina. I always have to initiate the call. When I leave a message she does not call me back. I have to stay in touch with her to make sure things are done. She was waiting for records from my medical doctors. I had to contact her and get a little upset asking why I have to initiate the calls and this information has not been received. She finally got on the phone that day and demanded that they send the information. I have not spoke to an attorney who is suppose to be representing me. I'm very disappointed that I hired this Law Firm to represent me because I feel I've done more work than they have!"
Campbell & Associates Law is rated 4.10 based on 108 reviews