Campbell & Associates Law Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Campbell & Associates Law Reviews

info@injuryhelp.org

Tell us how Campbell & Associates Law made you happy
Campbell and Associates are amazing! While it took a little while longer this time, this professional and knowledgeable team of people from the receptionist to the last attorney I spoke with stayed with me and helped me all the way!!! 5 stars for sure!!!
Hired Campbell and Associates Law Dec 2016 after a rear end collision to my car which was totaled. Four caseworkers, two attorneys, Two case workers quit the other two were wanna be attorneys, After waiting till now 2020 with no responds of a settlement, Then 1 I was contacted by an attorney employed by Campbell,? Rachael Noorthoek was leaving Campbell Associates so I fired Campbell Associates and decided to go with Rachael and the law firm. of Jason E. Taylor, But what i was not aware of Rachel making a deal with Clair Campbell to pay 50% of the new attorneys fee. Half of $13,100.00 ? Rachel did not inform me the cost of the new firm would be $26.200.00 Wow ! $13,100.00 for Campbell and $13,100.00 for Jason E. Taylor. If i was told the cost i would have stayed with Campbell. Turns out I paid $13,100.00 for Rachels new job.
After several months we are now closing on a settlement, Rachel excepted the offer from State Farm, But i wanted to go to trial with a jury. Rachel said at your age 85, take the money Rachel Noorthoek insisted it was a good deal. It is a good deal for her new attorneys, Campbells Associates and the insurance co, Aetna for my operation and medications which leaves me not enough to purchase a car. Boy! I waited three an a half years and Rachel took most of my monies in a couple of months. At 85 she took advantage of me and impressed her new boss with $13,100.00 I would not recommend Campbell Associates or Jason E Taylor Law firm. Based on my experience with Campbell and Rachel Noorthoek . Attorneys are supposed to be on the clients side, not to use clients monies to benefit ones self. And,! Rachael was transfered to the Law office of Jason E Taylor up in Hickory,N C.
DO NOT CALL for assistance for small businesses sba loans.
They DO NOT HELP. They claim they do not know why there information is there. Really!!
Your wasting your time.
DO NOT CALL for assistance sba loans
It's a ploy to get business.
They do not provide help.
Campbell and Associates treated me with loyalty. It seemed like a long process but I was patient as you worked to make sure I was treated with dignity and respect and able to receive what you felt was deserving of me. You were in constant contact with me to let me know what was going on until you were ready to go over my settlement with me. I thank each and every person I spoke with and I thank Campbell and Associates for your service to me. I would highly recommend you to anyone needing an attorney. Thank you so much.
Excellent. Highly recommended
Very helpful lawyers
Best firm out there for cases in South Carolina!
Campbell is the best! I couldn't imagine having worked with anyone else. This was a very trying time in my life and they guided me through the process, continually keeping me posted as my case progressed. My settlement was far more than I dreamed of when I started. They put the client first and put you at ease with the manner they work with you. I would highly recommend them over anyone else in the Charlotte area. Thanks Campbell!
Cambell and Associates are the best! Wouldnt recommend anyone else.
Thanks Campbell team!
They did great, very good!
The team at Campbell and Associates could not have been more kind and fair - they put me at ease with my case and kept me informed on what was going on. Thank you very much!
I felt I was treated respectfully and kindly and the team at Campbell and Associates responded in a quick and timely manner.
great team and very responsive!
Overall very happy with my interactions and outcome with the team I worked with!
Best Law Firm in town