Campbell & Associates Law Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Campbell & Associates Law
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Excellent. Highly recommended"
"Very helpful lawyers"
"Best firm out there for cases in South Carolina!"
"Campbell is the best! I couldn't imagine having worked with anyone else. This was a very trying time in my life and they guided me through the process, continually keeping me posted as my case progressed. My settlement was far more than I dreamed of when I started. They put the client first and put you at ease with the manner they work with you. I would highly recommend them over anyone else in the Charlotte area. Thanks Campbell!"
"Cambell and Associates are the best! Wouldnt recommend anyone else."
"Thanks Campbell team!"
"They did great, very good!"
"The team at Campbell and Associates could not have been more kind and fair - they put me at ease with my case and kept me informed on what was going on. Thank you very much!"
"I felt I was treated respectfully and kindly and the team at Campbell and Associates responded in a quick and timely manner."
"great team and very responsive!"
"Overall very happy with my interactions and outcome with the team I worked with!"
"Best Law Firm in town"
"I highly recommend Campbell and Associates."
"Very pleased."
"Campbell and Associates is the firm that I trust when it comes to personal injury cases!"
"Excellent service, professional, friendly and knowledgable."
Campbell & Associates Law is rated 4.31 based on 141 reviews