Campbell & Associates Law Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Campbell & Associates Law Reviews

info@injuryhelp.org

Tell us how Campbell & Associates Law made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hired Campbell and Associates Law Dec 2016 after a rear end collision to my car which was totaled. Four caseworkers, two attorneys, one of which should retire. Case workers two of them quit the other two were wanna be attorneys After waiting till now 2020 with no responds of a settlement, ( I did all the connections from all doctors ,all paper work etc,etc.) I was thinking of giving Campbell one chance before i fired the law firm. When out of a clear blue sky I was contacted from an attorney employed by Campbell, that she was leaving Campbell Assoc's and i decided to go with her to her new job as an attorney, with a new law firm After several months we are now closing on a settlement but Campbell Assoc's wants $9,000.00 for sitting on a case, if i hadn't gone to their office in person make numerious phone calls I'd still be waiting for my case to end. Next step American Bar Association.and her new job
Could not get done what we needed done with our sons dog bite case. Very disappointed that they did not want to pursue any other way of getting owner to take responsibility for the dogs actions.
The first case manager I dealt with at Campbell and Associates was very good. She kept in touch with me made sure she had everything needed and responded to my emails or calls. She has since left. I'm currently dealing with Sandra Urbina. I always have to initiate the call. When I leave a message she does not call me back. I have to stay in touch with her to make sure things are done. She was waiting for records from my medical doctors. I had to contact her and get a little upset asking why I have to initiate the calls and this information has not been received. She finally got on the phone that day and demanded that they send the information. I have not spoke to an attorney who is suppose to be representing me. I'm very disappointed that I hired this Law Firm to represent me because I feel I've done more work than they have!
It took almost 1 yr for them to tell me they wouldn't take the case.
I have to call for details on my case, plus I do not feel like progress is being made against my my underinsured motorists claim to Allstate.
Was not advised well.
I wasn’t at all impressed with this law firm, I felt they could have done a better job with my case. I wouldn’t recommend them.
Campbell & Associates Law is rated 4.25 based on 145 reviews