Campbell & Associates Law Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Campbell & Associates Law Reviews

info@injuryhelp.org

Tell us how Campbell & Associates Law made you happy
Hired Campbell and Associates Law Dec 2016 after a rear end collision to my car which was totaled. Four caseworkers, two attorneys, Two case workers quit the other two were wanna be attorneys, After waiting till now 2020 with no responds of a settlement, Then 1 I was contacted by an attorney employed by Campbell,? Rachael Noorthoek was leaving Campbell Associates so I fired Campbell Associates and decided to go with Rachael and the law firm. of Jason E. Taylor, But what i was not aware of Rachel making a deal with Clair Campbell to pay 50% of the new attorneys fee. Half of $13,100.00 ? Rachel did not inform me the cost of the new firm would be $26.200.00 Wow ! $13,100.00 for Campbell and $13,100.00 for Jason E. Taylor. If i was told the cost i would have stayed with Campbell. Turns out I paid $13,100.00 for Rachels new job.
After several months we are now closing on a settlement, Rachel excepted the offer from State Farm, But i wanted to go to trial with a jury. Rachel said at your age 85, take the money Rachel Noorthoek insisted it was a good deal. It is a good deal for her new attorneys, Campbells Associates and the insurance co, Aetna for my operation and medications which leaves me not enough to purchase a car. Boy! I waited three an a half years and Rachel took most of my monies in a couple of months. At 85 she took advantage of me and impressed her new boss with $13,100.00 I would not recommend Campbell Associates or Jason E Taylor Law firm. Based on my experience with Campbell and Rachel Noorthoek . Attorneys are supposed to be on the clients side, not to use clients monies to benefit ones self. And,! Rachael was transfered to the Law office of Jason E Taylor up in Hickory,N C.
Could not get done what we needed done with our sons dog bite case. Very disappointed that they did not want to pursue any other way of getting owner to take responsibility for the dogs actions.
The first case manager I dealt with at Campbell and Associates was very good. She kept in touch with me made sure she had everything needed and responded to my emails or calls. She has since left. I'm currently dealing with Sandra Urbina. I always have to initiate the call. When I leave a message she does not call me back. I have to stay in touch with her to make sure things are done. She was waiting for records from my medical doctors. I had to contact her and get a little upset asking why I have to initiate the calls and this information has not been received. She finally got on the phone that day and demanded that they send the information. I have not spoke to an attorney who is suppose to be representing me. I'm very disappointed that I hired this Law Firm to represent me because I feel I've done more work than they have!
It took almost 1 yr for them to tell me they wouldn't take the case.
I have to call for details on my case, plus I do not feel like progress is being made against my my underinsured motorists claim to Allstate.
Was not advised well.
I wasn’t at all impressed with this law firm, I felt they could have done a better job with my case. I wouldn’t recommend them.
Campbell & Associates Law is rated 4.25 based on 145 reviews