Campbell & Associates Law Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Campbell & Associates Law Reviews

info@injuryhelp.org

Tell us how Campbell & Associates Law made you happy
Excellent quick review great results
These people will fight for you. They took care of my family and got us through an unusual case and extremely difficult time. Their advice was invaluable and always kept our wellbeing first. I highly recommend this firm as the one you can trust.
I am very pleased with the process. When I came into the office, I was hurt and confused. I was greeted with respect. The knowledge from the staff is remarkable. Even while working on my case I was constantly informed of the progress. They’re definitely my accident attorney!!!
Everyone at Campbell & associates is professional & attentive. They take care of everything & alleviate the stress involved after an accident !!
They took care of me and all the paperwork. I wouldn’t have known all my rights had they not explained them to me. They worked with me and got me a settlement larger than I expected. I would definitely recommend Campbell to anyone in need of legal help.
Everyone was very caring and considerate at all times. Gave great advice and worked hard to get me a fair settlement.
EXCELLENT experience with Campbell and Associates!! We Have been working with Mr. Smith. Very knowledgeable, understanding and proactive to our needs. Would highly recommend their services!!
Always communicate with the clients.
They were great . Friendly
Ms Lauren have been very helpful, understanding. She explained everything where I could understand exactly what was going on. I would recommend Campbell and Associate with
Campbell and Associates have taken great care of me on two separate occasions. I hope to never need thier services again, but if I'm ever in another accident, I will definitely be having them represent me.
Could not have picked a better person to work our case. Very timely, informative and professional at all times. She was very caring and always gave us the feeling of being well cared for. Would recommend this group to anyone!!
The Campbell and Associates Law firm is an excellent organization. They placed the client first and stay on top of the case. I strongly recommend Campbell and Associates Law. They are the best.
Very good communication, always available and had answers when needed. Honest and loyal to clients, l would recommend Campbell and Associates.
Very efficent, fast, and knowledgeable. They are very informative and answer all questions. They fight for the client and have your best interest. They make sure your rights are not violated.
Still in the disability process, but they have been very helpful.
Nice and down to earth people. Get you what you want as fast as they can!
Very patient helpful and understanding !!
They make me feel like I am important and that matters to me
It was a great experience, and I appreciate all of the effort that was undertaken for me. Everyone that I had contact with was professional, kind, and helpful! Thank you so much for your service!
Campbell & Associates Law is rated 4.25 based on 145 reviews