Campbell & Associates Law Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Campbell & Associates Law Reviews

info@injuryhelp.org

Tell us how Campbell & Associates Law made you happy
It was a great experience, and I appreciate all of the effort that was undertaken for me. Everyone that I had contact with was professional, kind, and helpful! Thank you so much for your service!
They were very polite and informative of the case they had. I was impressed with the promptness of the case getting settled and me and my family getting our checks.
100% satisfied!!
Claim was done in a timely manner. Results were more than satisfactory. Very pleased
Super helpful and efficient
Easy to work with! Got the job done!!
Very satisfied with their service!
Outstanding attorneys and stuff that will go the extra mile for you.
The handled a case for my father and it was handle well. We are very pleased!
They really care about people and do a great job for their clients. They went above and beyond from day 1 by gathering evidence that would have soon been lost. They handled everything from a rental car, to car repairs, my injuries and time I missed from work. I recommend them to everyone I know.
A firm built on caring, compassion & great legal expertise.
Great group of courteous and knowledgeable professionals!
Campbell really does care. Clair and her team go the extra mile.
They worked very quickly and efficiently, aiding me with professional representation and advice in order to get me the best settlement. 5/5!!
Very reliable, efficient and pleasant. Always available for whatever questions I had.
Handled my workers compensation claim. They did a great job. Recommend this firm.
Campbell and Associates Law Firm has a highly reputable and professional team of lawyers. I have found them to be very respectful, good listeners and extremely knowledgeable. Campbell and Associates has an outstanding success record with clients and I strongly advise anyone contemplating legal advice to contact the Campbell Law Firm.
Campbell and associates is a very professional, friendly and knowledgeable law firm.
Campbell and Associates is a firm that you can trust and believe in; to abide by law regulations and handle their clients with care in time-sensitive matters. They have an understanding of protection for their clients, and their clients integrity.
Campbell & Associates Law is rated 4.23 based on 147 reviews