CampbellsCaravans Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend CampbellsCaravans

How would you rate CampbellsCaravans ?

"This dealership isliving in a time warp of dodgy practice and poor service. They need to be stopped. Over a year of stress caused by poor service and lies."
"Terrible heart breaking experience. These ruthless traders will cause you many sleepless nights. one of my worst mistakes throwing £14000 away on a faulty caravab that is still unusable months later/"
Andrew Phillips
"Very bad company to deal with. We had ordered a brand new caravan and they switched it with an older one in poor condition. The deceived us when they took our money not telling us what they had done. When confronted with their dishonesty they weren't bothered in the slightest. It seems that the dishonesty starts at the top levels of this shady company. They were obliged to fully refund me as they had broken our contract. No apologies, no remorse and no compensation. Avoid this company or be sorry. The Director should be disqualified from holding office."
Andrew Phillips
"They switched caravans without telling us and took our money having deceived us. They broke our contract and their own terms and conditions.I believe they have acted dishonestly. Avoid at all costs. On 27/1/2017 my wife and I placed an order with Campbells Caravans at Lostock Hall, Preston for a brand new Lunar Clubman Sb caravan to be built during March 2017 to be ready early April. On 6th April, 2017 being the collection day I authorised payment of the outstanding balance (having paid a deposit on ordering) in the belief and on the understanding that it was payment for the purchase of a new caravan having been built in March 2017 as ordered and as per the agreed and signed contract. We didn't receive the caravan we had ordered - they switched caravans. Instead we were given one having been completed 12th October 2016 which had been stood in their compound since 11th November 2016 and throughout the winter. vin no. SGLSOOOLUH1036259. They didn't tell us of the switch but kept quiet about it. The dealership requested and took payment in the full knowledge that we were not receiving the caravan we had ordered and believed we were collecting. It was dirty and had several faults despite being assured it had received a thorough valet and PDI. The gas and electric certification only had 6 months left on them. We sussed what they were up to and complained. We were treated disgracefully. We received no apology or compensation and their attitude was reprehensible. As Campbells were in breach of contract we were able to get our money refunded in full. Their cavalier attitude was such that they even breached their own terms and conditions. This has been the worst retail experience in my 60+ years. Everything I have said is well documented, truthful and accurate. Campbells are fully aware and have my complaint fully on record. Unbelievably Campbells are a National Caravan Council (NCC) approved dealer - so clearly that's no guarantee of honest dealing. The director was dismissive and unhelpful. No gesture of goodwill or even an apology. It seems this is a bad company from the top downwards. My advice is to avoid Campbells Caravans."
CampbellsCaravans is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews