Candy Corals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Candy Corals
Read Candy Corals Reviews

About Candy Corals:

The sweetest selection of coral and fish for your saltwater fish or reef tank that Canada has to offer.

(905) 625-2394

info@candycorals.ca

1260 Fewster Drive Unit #9

Tell us how Candy Corals made you happy
Amazing prices, Berghia nudibranches were nice and healthy and super cost effective defense for apstatia. Cleaner shrimp arrived alive and ready to go.
Candy Corals 5 star review on 17th May 2022
I'd like to start off by saying that I thoroughly enjoy Candy Corals, the one interaction I had was very nice, employees seem like fantastic people.. I had ordered 2 clownfish for delivery amongst some inverts. As soon as I opened the box I had noticed it was packed nicely, but quickly realized the bags the fish had come in were on the cool side, I quickly got them into the acclimation process. The bigger of the 2 made out perfectly fine however the little guy I noticed was not doing well at all, I had put a breeder container in cause I noticed he was very weak in swimming. I left him throughout the day and not much changed. I had some hope as he was trying to eat later in the day but ultimately didn't make it overnight. I was disappointed with the shipping of the fish. It was my first time having fish shipped so maybe it was just unlucky, I'll give Candy Corals the benefit of the doubt here.
Candy Corals is by far the number 1 in customer service. Their corals & saltwater fish are vibrant, healthy, just beautiful & without a doubt the best place to shop online; I have ordered from other stores before but after experiencing Candy Corals' spot on customer service & top-notch corals I will keep going back for more!
This is what a marine store should look like! Unbelievable selection, impeccable tank maintenance, and the staff is available, very friendly, and knowledgeable. Corals you have never seen and colonies you couldn’t imagine. Beautiful store!
Only thing i can say Candy Corals and Afnan is awesome! Dont hesitate to order online or in store!💪👏 Thanks for this Orange Storm Clowns..😍🤩
Thanks for the Ultra Indo Gold Torch Candy Coral. It is absolutely Stunning under my LED Blue Lights and an Eye Wonder!
I had a very successful delivery, everything arrived alive and I even got a bonus treat of an extra snail/ coral head. I was concerned because my order didn’t process for a couple days, but to be fair I did order on their day in which they were closed. Overall great experience will order again.
Frags are tiny. Fish die quickly. Very expensive and do not stand behind their product.
i’ve been buying from Candy Coral for a long time. Every time, the quality is always amazing. I live out in Calgary and they are able to ship it to me in perfect condition. tons of options and rare, beautiful finds
Every time I order from them what ever it is, fish, or corals they are always healthy and a good price!
You can find everything in this place! From $10 frags to $2k coral there is something for every Reefer! Love the shop every time I come by the staff so welcoming! Great shopping environment.
After Many orders with these guys over the past couple years…. I can’t say anything but good! Excellent healthy Fish Corals and Inverts Well packaged fast shipping every time. Afnan’s customer service is excellent even when I blast him questions. And he got me my Black Widow Anemone😄👍 Looking forward to the next order!
Top notch products. Cannot go there without wanting to remortgage your house. the Corals are unbelievable and second to none in Canada!!! Go Afnan!
Candy corals is my go to, for high end corals. I promise you, will not leave disappointed, maybe a bit broke though. Fyi, you never just go in for one thing.
I shop At candy corals often and never leave disappointed!!amazing store and and staff
Great selection of coral. Fast shipping . Can’t wait to order again
Healthy fish and corals. Absolutely beautiful candies!
Great service, awesome corals, and great doa assistance
Best store around , best selection of corals and the best customer service. Can”t say enough about candy corals.
Been browsing on Candy Corals, great collection of reefing prpdz, and livestock, would love to have that glitter goni.
Candy Corals is rated 4.77 based on 145 reviews