Candy Corals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Candy Corals
Read Candy Corals Reviews

About Candy Corals:

The sweetest selection of coral and fish for your saltwater fish or reef tank that Canada has to offer.

(905) 625-2394

info@candycorals.ca

1260 Fewster Drive Unit #9

Tell us how Candy Corals made you happy
You won't find a cleaner more organized store in Southwestern Ontario. You can tell Afnan takes pride in his work and the hobby from the moment you enter his facility. The tanks are pristine and heavily stocked with some of the most colorful corals you'll find in the hobby. Whether you're new to the hobby or an experienced collector, Afnan has something for you. This facility is a must see for everyone. It's always a pleasure and definitely worth a two hour drive. Keep bringing that Candy in Afnan!!
Zero on customer service. My package was delayed by a day very unresponsive to my questions. After writing a review on Google I was haraased and told I was unreasonable and to support my local reefers.
Great service, they will answer any question that you have, they took pictures/videos of anything I was interested of buying.

I am also very impressed of the way the livestock is shipped, very well packaged, I had my order shipped overnight and the fish ate the same day I received them.

Highly recommend them.
Great stuff !!!
Amazing store !!! You guys got so great corals!!
Amazing and incomparable selections of outrageous corals!
Amazing selection for hard to find corals and bonus frags!! #thebest;-)
Great selection of corals
Remarkable coral selection
Beautiful Acans, incredible selection of mind blowing corals making the hobby affordable for all, great staff, cant wait to go back.
Friendly, knowledgeable and great staff!
Awesome service awesome corals!!!!
Great quality coral, very healthy fish and the best customer service around
Best coral shop and staffs in town. Triple A Thumbs up
Their corals looks amazing! I will make purchase from them very soon.
One of the best Coral shop in the country. Very helpful and knowledgeable staffs. AAA
Unbelievable Acans, absolutely lost in the selection of corals and knowledge available
I’ve been to candy corals multiple times and never left disappointed.service is amazing and fish and corals are the best around!!!
Beautiful selection and reasonable prices.
Great selection of corals, nice store.
Candy Corals is rated 4.79 based on 104 reviews