Candy Corals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Candy Corals
Read Candy Corals Reviews

About Candy Corals:

The sweetest selection of coral and fish for your saltwater fish or reef tank that Canada has to offer.

(905) 625-2394

info@candycorals.ca

1260 Fewster Drive Unit #9

Tell us how Candy Corals made you happy
Excellent service, great packaging and product. Website is easy to use and great setup. Delivered to Kelowna BC!
Always a pleasure ordering corals or fish,,,I received my fish within 24 hrs always packaged safe
It's a pleasure to shop online or in store at Candy Coral (more so when there is a deal going on). The store is very clean and well organized, stocked with a huge variety of corals. Some of the people working in the store are very knowledgeable and have a true passion for the hobby. The only small complain I have is I wish they would add more items on their online store to match the physical store.
Great quality coral and quick customer service. I'm from Vancouver and ordered a bunch of livestock online including an anemone. The parcel came overnight and was packaged thoughtfully.
Candy Corals is the most honest store I can think of. I’ve ordered multiple times and if they ever think something is too risky to ship they called me right away. I also got a wild caught percula clown which arrived healthy, bright, and eating pellets right away. Great store, that has pieces for every budget.
Delivery is always fast and Candy Corals always gives more than you expect! Great to deal with 👍🏻
For years us hobbyists have stood by and watched those rare pieces of coral available only in in the United States. Now, those gems are right here in Canada, thanks to Candy Corals. From being a hobbyist to now owning one of the nicest stores in North America, we can now all bring home a piece of those rare gems to our tanks. I have never seen a more dedicated owner in the industry who strives to please the customer. Keep up the good work!
I have made a few orders and have always been very happy with the way the corals are packed and shipped. They look just like the pictures and very healthy. Highly recommend.
Candy Corals 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Meh.
Owner goes above and beyond with each order.I have contacted the owner on multiple orders with either questions or requests, and he is always prompt to respond and ensures my questions are answered. Every order I have placed through Candy Corals has arrived on time, and 100% to my expectations. Couldn't recommend more. Very pleased with the service provided and with the quality of each order. Will be purchasing through Candy Coarls often myself and recommending them to all my acquaintances in the hobby.
After serving a customer, (ask if needs anything else) before jumping to other customers.
If your thinking about it just do it. Shipment to Nprthern Ontario arrived expertly packaged and all livestock was top tier!
Great Customer Service! & quality livestock reasonably priced. My order arrived in one day of shipping. I’ll definitely will shop here again. Thank you!
:) very happy with my purchase. Great service, will order more shortly ;)
I made a purchase of 2 clown fish weeks ago, unfortunately both came with intestinal parasites and died days later. The water parameters were fine (I do measurements on my display with red sea and api tests). For me, the impression was that the store does not quarantine the fish it receives.
Big clean up crew order, every thing arrived alive. No complaints! Will order again.
I am very pleased with the fish and coral that I ordered. It arrived quickly and my fish were healthy and are doing well. It was my first time ordering online and from Candy Coral and I will be doing it again very soon!!!
Can't wait to see the store in person :)
I went to pick up online order 2 people in store never asked if I needed a hand I had to approach them. Packaging of fish is not as good as big als. They bagged yellow tangs with only 1 bag per fish. Health of fish seem to be ok.
Communication could have been better and the mandarin didn't make the trip but stuff happens. Thanks for the freebies
Bien embaler et airmetique se qui a protégé/sauvé les poisson a cause du livreur qui a livré le colis a envers.
Candy Corals is rated 4.71 based on 48 reviews