Candy Corals Reviews

(905) 625-2394

info@candycorals.ca

1260 Fewster Drive Unit #9

Tell us how Candy Corals made you happy
I am very pleased with the fish and coral that I ordered. It arrived quickly and my fish were healthy and are doing well. It was my first time ordering online and from Candy Coral and I will be doing it again very soon!!!
Can't wait to see the store in person :)
I went to pick up online order 2 people in store never asked if I needed a hand I had to approach them. Packaging of fish is not as good as big als. They bagged yellow tangs with only 1 bag per fish. Health of fish seem to be ok.
Communication could have been better and the mandarin didn't make the trip but stuff happens. Thanks for the freebies
Bien embaler et airmetique se qui a protégé/sauvé les poisson a cause du livreur qui a livré le colis a envers.
Great prices. Good service. Arrived healthy on time. Love this store!
Have done two orders. Both went smoothly
Fish came in great condition, healthy and eating
10/10 quality and service. Have ordered from Candy Corals several times now, and shipments come exactly when scheduled, no damaged goods. All corals/livestock always in great condition. Also love the freebie included in orders!
The staff at Candy Corals are amazing. Extremely helpful.
They offer a good service but this time the package wasn’t wrapped like the first one that I’ve bought few weeks ago. I did lost few livestock this time but I would recommend Candy Corals anytime because they care about there clients and they have one of the great saltwater livestock in Canada
My favourite place to shop for all my aquarium live stock. The owner is so easy to deal with and quick to respond to any questions! I’m already looking forward to my next order
Amazing!
Highly recommend it
Very professional and very good quality
Love it so much
Candy Corals 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Candy corals is a very good fish store and it has high quality service and products. I really like the quick and convenient purchase and delivery which is right to my doorstep. The shop people are very friendly towards me and also sometimes offers me extra rewards for my buyings. I hope I could encounter more fish stores like this soon and these are all that I have to say.
Great selection, easy online ordering and one of the few places that ship fish. My questions were answered promptly and honestly. Took care in packaging my order and everything arrived alive and well. Fish eating after day 2 in quarantine including flame angel and powder blue tang. Will be ordering again in the future.
Excellent, shipping fast and coral arrived healty. Just ask Afnan quaestion in message whit never answer.
Best store in Canada. Good quality livestock. Shipments are packaged properly. Frequently gets new livestock. Customer service is top notch.
Excellent selection and customer service. Corals and fish were packed very well. Even threw in a freebie!
Hi, I’m very happy 😃 with the friendly service, the Corals are far better than any of the stores I know in Mississauga, the fish are getting better too.
Price is very good for me.....the store had special discount on every weekend. I would recommend to everyone to come by and explore the place for yourselves.
I just hope that Afnan going to put some corals in the display tank at the front entrance! Please
Amazing service! Great prices, stuning fish, delivery of animals is 5 star!!!. If your not great on the computer, give them a call, girls are very helpfull!!!. Thanks again!
Candy Corals is rated 4.69 based on 32 reviews