Canvas Bees Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Canvas Bees
"Quick turnover and beautiful product! I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and clarity of my canvases. I will definitely be ordering more!"
"Speedy delivery and beautifully crafted"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"Really looks like a photo and looks like someone painted it I love these canvas"
"My pic was too blury to use. I really appreciate them telling me so. Thank you for your hard work and honesty. Wendi Miller"
"Great product, great price - superior packaging!"
"Very easy process on the site to make the pictures. Quick shipping, received in 5 days. Love the finished product. Price was very competitive."
"We needed to get the photograph on canvas for a art show coming up in two weeks. I went online and checked two shops. I was able to navigate the Canvas Bees site to get exactly what i wanted for 40% less than the other online store. I have not seen the finish product yet but will very soon."
"easy to use , quick delivery"
"Love the canvas print! It's beautiful!!! I will be ordering more in the future!!"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Damaged in transit
"Canvas bees should consider switching from UPS to Fed Ex. Somehow my canvases were in a UPS facility 15 miles from my house and ended up being routed to Dodge City-8 hours away! Now my order is delayed and there is no estimated time of delivery. The canvases are always great-but UPS is NOT!"
"Great prices - fast turn-a-round - user friendly website - GREAT PRODUCT! Thanks!"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor general product quality
"Product came quickly, however, it not top quality."
"Lower shipping prices I'd be able to order more I dont like frames as much anymore gets the pictures a little wrinkle inside after a while."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor customer service
"The website never allowed me to go back and view or to modify my order (needed to change shipping address). It took longer for the chat person to make a simple address change than it took to create the order in the first place. Telephone wait time was ridiculous, and after 10 minutes went to the chat."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Shipping too expensive
"The photos came out exactly how my monitor showed them on your canvas. They look great. The only thing I would like is maybe an upgrade in the canvas material itself. But, I put them in some old oil painting frames and they look amazing. Thank you!"
"This is my SECOND order with Canvas Bees. I REALLY loved the quality of the canvas prints from the previous order so much that I chose Canvas Bees a second time. Why not! The site makes it easy to shop and to choose dimensions. I ESPECIALLY like the on the spot discounts offered through the site. I don't have to go digging elsewhere or wait for an email or experience cognitive dissonance because I later find i could have received a discount. Canvas Bees offered me a buy one get one free while I was shopping. I'm definitely keeping them in my quick links for my next order."
"ok, tried to order 4 at bogo free and you only took the cost of one off my bill, so made it two orders and almost paid as much with shipping. what happened to bogo?"
"The picture I chose came out perfectly. I am very pleased and I'm thinking of ordering again. Esther Prichett"
"Canvas Bees made it really easy to order my canvas prints. The site was easy to maneuver and the whole process took a few minutes."
"Great communication, very nice product. I ‘ll be back!"
Canvas Bees is rated 4.90 based on 273 reviews