Canvas Bees Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Canvas Bees
"great communication"
"Love this...my son's head was cut off a little at the top but I still love it!"
"Great quality and packaging."
"10/10! Great quality, great price, great customer service, will be sure to suggest friends!"
"This photo, while printed correctly, did not come out well on canvas. Service was good, order was processed and delivered as promised. When I expressed my displeasure, kate wad absolutely great to work with."
"Love the quality AND the affordable price of my canvases that I purchased!"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor print quality
"Canvas dents very easily. Color was very dark."
"Great quality, great price. The picture is perfect."
"My photo looks great. Very satisfied with price and delivery."
"The service was great. The canvases were just as good as I hoped. Will do business again and again."
"Fair quality"
"Amazing. Prints turned out beautiful! Shipped in a very timely manner. Will be ordering more and highly recommend."
"Great detail on the pics. Even with an enlargement there is no loss of quality!"
"easy to order, beautiful product, received in a few days. I will use them again for sure."
"I have order 8 canvas from you all and have been very happy with them. I will use you all again for sure!"
"Every picture I have ordered has been great. Canvas Bees does a great job and provides a quality product."
"Canvas Bees has done a fine , quality canvas photo for us on several occasions."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"Absolutely love the way this canvas turned out. One of my dearest friends at a Bridal Shower. Thank you Canvas Bees! Love your prices AND your work!"
"Beautiful canvases and very very excellent customer service. We used them for our wedding portrait, our daughter's birth portrait, and now again for our son. Always satisfied."
"My canvases were perfect!!!"
Canvas Bees is rated 4.97 based on 36 reviews