Canvas Bees Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Canvas Bees
"I reviewed several web sites that offer the same service and none of them could use my entire picture. It was cutting so much of what I wanted included. Canvas Bees used my entire picture, wrapped it on the frame, cost less than the others, delivered the finished product in record time and it looks great! I can't wait to give it to my bestest friend ! Thank you"
"quick turn around... perfect"
"I'd never used Canvas Bees before and was stunned at the quality considering the price. I did 2 small impressionist photos, each mounted in a black frame. They were truly beautifully done, reasonably priced and turned around very quickly from order to receipt."
"thank you bees some time the picture didn't look good , if that what there like. I try to help them to look for something better, but that what there want......thank you ….."
"They came out perfectly! Great price too! Delivery was quick"
"Good quality"
"Very fast service."
"I have ordered a number of large canvas prints from Canvas Bees and found the quality to be excellent."
"Great product and price"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor customer service
"You’ve got to be joking me even asking me how my service was. Look at my canvases review the order history and emails back-and-forth. I am disgusted with your company!"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"I can say that the canvas was delivered a day ahead of schedule. Unfortunately, that's where my positive experience ends. I was very much looking forward to getting the canvas and when I opened the package the image, originally a B&W was considerably darker than the original provided. Additionally, the canvas was stretched crooked. I wasn't granted a reprint, instead they chose to give me a refund. They made that decision for me saying their equipment wouldn't be able to handle ensuring it wasn't crooked. But to get to that point, I had to call, send photos, chat, exchange multiple emails, and call again. A very disappointing experience all around."
"very quick turn around, pleasantly surprised by the quality of the canvas, order 16X20."
"Good quality, and fast delivery! I will order again for sure. Some mounting clips came off in the shipment. I used glue to put them back in."
"Fast turn around, good quality"
"Awesome quality with awesome price!!"
"Great job! Loved them!"
"So far so good! The best part about you guys is that I can custom make my canvas prints!!!"
"Great product!"
"I absolutely LOVE the pictures. The quality is amazing!! I will defiantly be ordering more!"
"Meets expectations."