Canvas Bees Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Canvas Bees
"Awesome! Thank you!"
"The picture quality and the canvas positioning and fixing were outstanding! I had it on an easel for my wife to see and she was so excited. She Loved it! Great work guys and thanks again!"
"Great company i got my canvas very fast great job."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Shipping too expensive
"I love love canvas bees! Not only is our whole picture wall covered in canvas from you all. I have highly recommended you all to several people as well as my parents and friends because of how good of quality your prints are and very good prices. So they as well have prints from canvas bees hanging in there home too! Wouldn’t use anyone else!"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor general product quality
"Arron was very helpful and I am very satisfied with finished work. THANK YOU"
"beautiful job!!!"
"A quality product at unbeatable prices"
"Was at a friend’s house and was showed me a canvas wrap on his wall and wanted to know what I thought about it. I’m a photographer and he just simply wanted my opinion. I was really impressed with the quality of the image (he had taken the picture with his phone). It looked very expensive and I went on to say that I was certain a canvas of that quality had to cost him hundreds of dollars. The next day he sent me a link to canvasbees.com. I was very surprised to see the prices and even more surprised to see the BOGO promotion. When I’m looking to order canvases, canvasbees is my first and only stop. Nothing else comes close!"
"For the price the quality was decent! Very affordable and my client was very happy with the results. Thank you!"
"The picture canvases came out great and they were delivered before the estimated date. I was very pleased with this purchase."
"We purchased 100 canvas prints. They all were printed in high quality. They were delivered in a very timely manner. We highly recommend Canvas Bees. We have used them in the past and will continue using them in the future."
"Awesome price, awesome service and awesome product!!"
"A little to expensive?"
"I ordered some schematics to be enlarged and printed on canvas. Everything looks great and arrived before the expected date. I made sure to provide high quality images to reduce the chance of pixilation."
"Excellent!!"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"Pictures were high quality and the canvas was too. Quick and affordable !"
"The canvas photo is AMAZING! They’ve been great conversation starters. We are looking at what we will be ordering next."
"It was very easy to order canvas prints from Canvas Bees. The pricing is excellent. Everything arrived in perfect condition."
"Overall, I was very pleased with my prints. I bought from here instead of the company I usually use because of the BOGO and time to ship. Thought I would try it and they look very good. I will say the other company sent some that literally looked like paintings. I don't know how they processed them, but everyone thinks they are real. These are good quality though and good canvas. They shipped very quickly too . I am well pleased with my purchase."
"Very good replication of digital image resolution and color. Very quick delivery and good packaging."
Canvas Bees is rated 4.97 based on 134 reviews