carfinance247.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend carfinance247.co.uk

Tell us how carfinance247.co.uk made you happy
Really easy and helpful.
Very helpfull, customer service was fantastic, helped me every step of the way to purchase the car I wanted.. cant thank Harold enough... happy customer.
Would strongly recommend had trouble with the car and they were on the case got the car handed back could not of done it without this company on my side thank you
They have been very supportive in helping me to purchase my next car. They are not pushy as most vehicle sales people do and they have a great choice of vehicles on their site that you get to choose according to your budget. Fantastic customer service and care given. No regret at all.
I needed a new car so contacted Car finance 247...well within 5 days of applying and getting approval My personal adviser from car finance 247 had sorted my loan contacted the dealer after I found a car I wanted and I was driving it away within a week ...So happy with them and will definately use them again xx
Decent panel of lenders but needs to be more clear they are a broker not a direct lender
they offer one of the highest APR's and charge admin fees etc.
They false advertise saying you can get a loan with poor credit and if your earnings are more than £1000 a month. You have to have a guarantor even though I'm earning £2000 a month. They waste your time and lie to you.
carfinance247.co.uk is rated 3.88 based on 8 reviews