casetify Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend casetify

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does casetify deliver?

How can I contact casetify?
Click Here

Tell us how casetify made you happy

"NEVER BUY FROM CASETIFY unless you don’t care about the quality of your expensive phone case or dealing with terrible customer service! My case was poorly made and the print was shoddy. I would pay USD$15 for this case not anywhere near the full retail price of USD$40. It also took 4 business days to be dispatched (which I would understand if I ordered a personalised case but mine was bulk standard). I also paid for express delivery so not being told it would take days to be dispatched is very misleading. I asked Casetify for their returns process and I received radio silence which I think was a ploy to run down the 10 day refund window or force me to give up. I opened a case with PayPal and magically I received a reply telling me to send the case back to Hong Kong or I wouldn’t receive a refund. Sending an item back to Hong Kong from Australia via registered post is not cheap. It was delivered and I received an email from Casetify saying to not bother sending the case back and they would refund me the cost of the case. This is after they knew I spent $$ sending the case back to them as per their instructions. Now I am out of pocket and they will do nothing about it! Terrible customer service, my case was shocking, and they mislead people about their refund policy."
Are you casetify? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Great quality, beautiful phone case - makes my phone look great! I was concerned that the estimated delivery date was a couple of weeks away, which seemed like an awfully long time, but the case did arrive almost week sooner than expected. Even so, when they are charging for delivery it seems odd/unprofessional to not give a 3-5 working day delivery service for the amount you are paying."
casetify is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews