cashmereboutique.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend cashmereboutique.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read cashmereboutique.com Reviews

Tell us how cashmereboutique.com made you happy
Very nice quality of Cashmere and Silk, love it.
Very nice bathrobe. Arrived promptly and in fine condition.
I’ve always wanted to own a 100% pure cashmere coat. Thank goodness a full coat was on sale. Even if this is the only coat I will own for the rest of my life, I’ll be happy. Of course I would welcome a hooded cashmere full coat if available and on sale. Love your company. Thanks.
For Christmas, I bought 3 cashmere shawls/pashminas for three adult granddaughters. They were a BIG hit. All the girls are thrilled with their soft cashmere additions to their wardrobes.
Good products was charged $23 for 3 day delivery took 8 days rip-off
the mens cashmere vest runs very small. had to return it
The shipping got late. Wasn't happy with 3 of the items, and its hard to find in the website how to return those.
Excellent product. I love it
Service was quick and very good.
Gift for my wife. It was perfect.
Incredibly luxurious robe...it is soft and well made...I love the collar because it has the bulk and adequate stuffiness time stay up when wanted. I am so.pleased with my purchase and will be shopping with cashmere boutique in the future.
I just received it and it was a speedy delivery. I saw this ruffled cashmere wrap in a movie and have wanted it ever since. I googled it and it's only your store that carried it. Not even amazon has it. It is beautiful, just I expected it to be. Your staff I had a chat with were very helpful.
Great company
Item arrived timely. Good value and craftsmanship. Fit was not great.
These socks feel great and I am completely satisfied with them. Thanks!
My husband loved his burgundy half zip cashmere sweater and wore it on Christmas Day. The size was a perfect fit. Great quality. Service was excellent and delivery fast.
Beautiful sweater, matched description, fit was true! Wife loved it! Arrived in timely manner
I love my coat!! I bought the wrap cost as my husband's Christmas present to me. I had been searching for a cashmere coat for several years and it seemed that stores didn't sell them any more. However this year I saw a few online but they were $3000-$5000. I was a little skeptical about ordering from Cashmere Boutique but read the reviews and decided to try it since it could be returned if I didn't like it. I haven't worn it outside yet but it fits well, the weight seems perfect, and the sleeves are long enough, which can be a problem for me because I am on the tall side. Since it came in the mail it was a bit wrinkled, but I put it in the cleaners today to be pressed. Looking forward to wearing my new coat in the new year!
The material was lovely but it ran very small in body and torso length
Quality product with excellent customer service-will definitely shop with you again!
cashmereboutique.com is rated 4.72 based on 241 reviews