cashmereboutique.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend cashmereboutique.com

Tell us how cashmereboutique.com made you happy

"My shawl was as described and arrived quickly. Beautiful color that matched the photo and excellent quality. I will be ordering again!"
"This is the nicest material to put on your body that I have seen. Don’t wear it directly next to your Jewish religious shawl."
"I have made occasional purchases for several years, and love the selection, price, and quality. My favorite is an elegant full-length black cashmere top coat that I still looks like new after 7 years. I alao love this boutique for gifts. Who doesn't love a treat like cashmere socks or beanies?"
"Love the coat. Tried on the 46 and too big, so I ordered the 44 and it fit just perfect. Easy process to return the 46. I'll be back to order more. Thank you for your service. BG"
"I found this site through an internet search and was delighted with the styles and quality offered."
"I was very pleased with the help I received from the Cashmere Boutique in helping me with the order - thank you!"
"I love your products. I have 2 Robes and 2 long winter coats(black & tan) and I keep waiting for the Burgundy coat that I saw once in a picture but it was not available. The prices are "not cheap" but quite reasonable for cashmere."
"Nice light weight sweater. I went up a size but probably didn’t need to."
"Very happy with cashmere boutique. Bought coat and pashmina, both excellent.Will buy more in a future.Thank you."
"The cashmere boutique product is very good, however you do not cater well enough for the more mature persons with your sizes mainly only up to to 14. My wife and myself are larger sizes and we would purchase more cashmere product if you catered more for us."
"I have bought to sweaters in the past. Pleased with the wear, design and comfort. The only problem...PILLING..absolutely the worst. I have to tediously remove the pills, plus use a roller to make the sweater look presentable."
"The refund has arrived, thank you very much for such prompt, efficient and customer oriented service. It certainly is the best experience I have had when ordering online, I can see why you have so many positive customer comments on your site. Congratulations to such a well run and honourable business."
"Used this merchant for a massive Christmas buy for friends and family. They delivered and more. The merchandise was first quality and weve heard nothing but compliments from the recipients. Great merchant!"
"I am a repeat customer of Cashmere Boutique and have always had great experiences. The merchandise is high quality and very reasonably priced. The service is exceptional. I highly recommend them."
"Lovely jumper. Arrived very quickly. Thanks"
"This is my second gown and I just absolutely love it!"
"a totally satisfactory product"
"So efficient & I absolutely love the product! Very happy customer!!"
"Beautiful products offered in a stunning array of colors. Attentive and prompt service as well."
cashmereboutique.com is rated 4.89 based on 37 reviews