cashmereboutique.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend cashmereboutique.com

Tell us how cashmereboutique.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Beautiful! Just what I wanted!"
"I was worried before receiving the sweater. When it came I was thrilled with the quality ! Usually I am a medium but was glad I ordered a large......saw that on another review before ordering. I will be getting another soon."
"This sweater can be worn anywhere. Dress it up or with jeans. I bought a small. I am 117 lbs and 5'2"."
"Wonderful experience, good prices, high quality merchandise and will buy more."
"I was very disappointed in how thin the scarves are."
"I ordered cashmere leg warmers. The quality was perfect I am going to order cashmere socks next. Shipping was super fast. Thank You."
"So love my purchase!! Worth the money!!"
"cashmereboutique.com has given me very good service. The sweaters they sent were also nice. But I tried both the small and medium of the twin sweater sets and couldn't get the right fit. The pattern for these sweaters is cut for a slender woman with a small bust-line. I wear XS in other brands but the cashmereboutique small short-sleeved sweater was way too small for me and the medium short-sleeved sweater was a bit too small, while the medium cardigan was too long and the sleeves were way too long, even when cuffed. I am giving the company a good rating because their customer service was helpful when I wanted to return the first set of sweaters. To be very good, the company would have to describe the sweaters on the internet as running as small as they do."
"Great scarf, great service, fast delivery, and I couldn't be happier."
"Fabulous! Lightweight but warm, high quality cashmere. Shipped super fast and customer service is five star. Will be buying more as the temps dip lower and know I will not be disappointed. Recommend!"
"Excellent service. Lovely sweaters."
"Hello, thank you for the sweaters, they arrived well. But.... They are one size smaller than what I like, so I am sending them back for an exchange of sizes please. And the fabric is not as soft as I expected... being cashmere of Course. Thank you Hugo Vaca"
"Beautiful piece, l will enjoy wearing it! 😊"
"I thoroughly enjoy wearing your sweaters just wish you’d add more colors. Also, when will the grey sweater in XL become available?"
"Have been shopping with Cashmere Boutique for many years. The quality is fabulous and the prices can’t be beat!"
"Excellent service; superior product. I heartily recommend Cashmere Boutique to those seeking quality products."
cashmereboutique.com is rated 4.81 based on 77 reviews