cashmereboutique.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend cashmereboutique.com

Tell us how cashmereboutique.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Amazingly short time for delivery. Outstanding product."
"Cashmere Boutique has Beautiful products of the highest quality. The bathrobe is a joy to wear. Fast shipping too."
"I cannot review the [product as I have not yet heard when i will be receiving my slippers."
"Very nice and it fits perfectly"
"Great coat. Far better than I expected. Love the company. I will be purchasing other items definitely. Highly recommended!!"
"I haven't tried on my sweaters yet but the colors are fantastic [burgundy and camel], just what I expected. I'm sure they will fit because I checked the measurements on the website. Shipping was super fast. Great prices and selection. Thank-you!"
"My son said the coat is very nice and he really like it!"
"Easy ordering, great price, great socks!"
"Good trrnasaction"
"have not yet received my scarf, so I don't really know."
"All good, just waiting for my order to arrive"
"The service was wonderful and quality of the scarves is great . They are beautiful ! MARILYN"
"Wonderful feel in the cashmere. Go onesize up. Cg"
"Was happy with your fast service and help with changing an order due to out of stock merchandize."
"i have put it away to give to someone at christmas time. i'm sure it will be just lovely."
"I have just received my cashmere shawl and I am delighted with it. Thank you."
"The cashmere in my cream robe wasn’t the standard that I have consistently received from Cashmere Boutique in the past. Scratchy and not soft so I don’t wear it unfortunately: ("
"lovely color, it's for a xmas present, so won't know until december anything else about it."
"I was very happy with Cashmere Boutique - both the product and the service. I had a few questions while I was buying online - the response was immediate, polite and helpful. The scarf was soft and beautiful. I decided I wanted a different color after purchasing it, and the return was no problem (must be within 15 days). There are SO MANY beautiful colors, I will probably "need" several."
"I love the product but the delivery is not good. Still waiting for on order afternoon 9 weeks."
cashmereboutique.com is rated 4.72 based on 111 reviews