cashmereboutique.com Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend cashmereboutique.com

Tell us how cashmereboutique.com made you happy

"Although according to the USPS tracking the item should have been delivered, I didn't receive anything yet! I have already complain by the USPS, but without answer!"
"The refund has arrived, thank you very much for such prompt, efficient and customer oriented service. It certainly is the best experience I have had when ordering online, I can see why you have so many positive customer comments on your site. Congratulations to such a well run and honourable business."
"Used this merchant for a massive Christmas buy for friends and family. They delivered and more. The merchandise was first quality and weve heard nothing but compliments from the recipients. Great merchant!"
"I am a repeat customer of Cashmere Boutique and have always had great experiences. The merchandise is high quality and very reasonably priced. The service is exceptional. I highly recommend them."
"Lovely jumper. Arrived very quickly. Thanks"
"This is my second gown and I just absolutely love it!"
"a totally satisfactory product"
"There are two review I love the socks I wish they had different colors. But the second part of the review is the wearability the wear out way to fast especially in the heal and the toes area they only last a couple of months then you throw them away"
"So efficient & I absolutely love the product! Very happy customer!!"
"Beautiful products offered in a stunning array of colors. Attentive and prompt service as well."
"Beautiful cashmere, thick and well made."
"Ordered May 23. Then I called to see if order was shipped. Could not connect me to Customer Service. On May 31 received email saying this item was on back order. This is the second time I ordered this item and after many weeks that time I was told they were sold out. Hopefully, this time I will receive the item I ordered."
"1st time user of this site, great. Products, will be back"
"Not only do you provide quality products, but also you are professional in your feedback and delivery of products. Over the last two years we have bought a number of cardigans and twin sets and are very happy that you, as a company, provide classical styles and quality items. Please continue to not be too trendy but to retain a classical and timeless approach to your products"
"Excellent quality and fast service"
"I've pretty much stayed within a small color range--black or red-- every time I've purchased a wrap from the Cashmere Boutique. I ordered the gray to match an outfit, and am happy to report that the color is not dull but a beautiful soft oyster. And of course it is both warm and lightweight."
"Love these robes. With the coupon I was able to buy one for my daughter who is expecting. She loves it. great Mother's day gift!"
"Very helpful"
"The quality is superb, the price is great, and the customer service is the best merchant I have used on the internet; they set the standard for all others to follow. I am a repeat buyer and encourage you to try their products--you wont be disappointed!!"
"I am a frequent customer who has always been impressed by the quality and the value of the merchandise. Add to that, the vast stock that is on hand, and you can be sure of dressing to impress. The reasonably-priced gifts that you select for men, women, and children are sure to please."
cashmereboutique.com is rated 4.70 based on 27 reviews