cashmereboutique.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend cashmereboutique.com

Tell us how cashmereboutique.com made you happy

"Excellent product at fair price along with excellent service. Will order more products."
"I'm actually surprised how simple it was to order and how fast the delivery happened. I thank you, however, what I didn't receive is the breakdown of what I was charged. The item costs $85 but I was billed $110. Thank you."
"Very nicely made. Received within a week of placing order."
"Nice website - easily navigated; products arrive sooner than I expected"
"Very frustrating attempt to get my order straight by email & numerous ph requests to get someone to call me back. They never did. 1 Star unfortunately & I am not doing business with you again."
"The service is okay. The sweater vest was too small."
"Wonderful service / excellent products"
"Easy to order, quickly processed and delivered promptly."
"It took me awhile to choose where I would order my cashmere shawl. After asking around, I found this wonderful boutique and ordered hoping that all would be well. The shawl is just perfect with the dress I will be wearing for my grand-daughters wedding in the mountains. I will be shopping here again. Thanks for the great service and product."
"Easy to find what I wanted and product good quality and warm !!!"
"The ordering process is really easy and shipping is free in the United States. A big plus! I received my waffle weave pashmina shawl (vanilla) in less than a week. This is my second pashmina and I love them both."
"Ordered about 4 wool pashminas initially and then went back to the site and ordered a few more for gifts- i have many sisters. The colors are gorgeous and the wool is fine."
"I have got and my feet can be very sensitive. Your socks are soft on my tender and painful feet. They give me comfort. I wish you made them in blue and green. I will buy the grey and brown on my next purchase. Cashmereboutique you rule."
"I had wanted to find a pashmina to wrap to replace one that was lost by my dry cleaners. I was hoping this would be the one. It is a very nice wrap but not as thick as my previous one. I was disappointed that this was very thin. If you hold it up you can see through the wrap."
"Had lost my favorite pashmina wrap (had 10+ years), today’s p wraps seem thin, cheap - just not like those purchased years ago (didn’t cost $$$$). Found this website, took a chance (truly dislike return process), am LOVING my two wraps. Have already recommended this jewel to others."
"Cashmereboutique.com is fantastic. It was the ONLY site I found that provided accurate and complete descriptions of their products. The set ice was cast and the packing excellent. I highly recommend."
"Love the scarfs & shawls in cashmere & cashmere/silk & good prices."
"Beautiful garments complimented by exceptional service. I'm going to keep giving them my money."
"My shawl was as described and arrived quickly. Beautiful color that matched the photo and excellent quality. I will be ordering again!"
"This is the nicest material to put on your body that I have seen. Don’t wear it directly next to your Jewish religious shawl."
cashmereboutique.com is rated 4.80 based on 55 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access