Cat in a Flat Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Cat in a Flat

How would you rate Cat in a Flat ?

"Sitter wanted payment by cash and not via the website. Agreed because I ran out of time and wasn't suspicious (unfortunately). SItter didn't fulfill the agreement, 5-10minutes per visit instead 30-40, and 5-6 hours too late on visits without giving notice, leaving me worried as hell during my absence. Got banned on the website after sending a complain, the sitter is still active there. DO NOT BOOK HERE if you don't want untrustworthy, shady people in your home "caring" about your pets. Customers are treated extremely bad by support."
"I've always wanted a job working with cats . Now I am very happy working as a catsitter . The very best job in the world . Diane fraser."
"They are lovely. Lovely sitters, great system, very flexible. Absolutely brilliant"
"This site apparently has too many people offering their services. I registered to be a cat sitter, have previous experience and have zero responses. When I looked at how many people were registered in my area there were over one hundred. to choose from. No wonder it hasn't worked for me, got lost in the crowd."
"Cat in a Flat is fantastic for finding the person cat-sitter for your furry friend. The site is very well made and easy to navigate. You can select someone based on their previous reviews, their cost and location, and communicate with them before, during and after your booking. The cat-sitter we chose was great. We got home to a very happy cat, who had clearly been well looked after, and we particularly loved the daily photo updates to reassure us he was being cared for."
Cat in a Flat is rated 3.67 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!