Cat in a Flat Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Cat in a Flat

How would you rate Cat in a Flat ?

"I've always wanted a job working with cats . Now I am very happy working as a catsitter . The very best job in the world . Diane fraser."
"They are lovely. Lovely sitters, great system, very flexible. Absolutely brilliant"
"This site apparently has too many people offering their services. I registered to be a cat sitter, have previous experience and have zero responses. When I looked at how many people were registered in my area there were over one hundred. to choose from. No wonder it hasn't worked for me, got lost in the crowd."
Georgina
"Cat in a Flat is fantastic for finding the person cat-sitter for your furry friend. The site is very well made and easy to navigate. You can select someone based on their previous reviews, their cost and location, and communicate with them before, during and after your booking. The cat-sitter we chose was great. We got home to a very happy cat, who had clearly been well looked after, and we particularly loved the daily photo updates to reassure us he was being cared for."
Georgina