Cat in a Flat Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Cat in a Flat
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Cat in a Flat?

Tell us how Cat in a Flat made you happy

Telephone
"I’ve recently moved house and was really worried about finding someone new to look after my cat. But I have to say, Cat in a Flat has introduced me to a lovely cat sitter and will continue to use Sam’s services. Thank you!"
Are you Cat in a Flat? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have been a cat sitter for Cat in A Flat for over 4 years now and have made friends with regular and new clients (the cats and their owners), where we have built a trustworthy relationship. I as a cat owner have also used CIAF service, which I am pleased to say has been successful and I've been happy with. I have read some negative reviews and am saddened to hear that people have had bad experiences as this is not how I have experienced this organisation."
"I just had a *phone interview* to become a cat sitter, which was literally a 5 min talk about their payment system and some not so friendly comments about the facts I did not read the website properly regarding their booking system! I thought she could have explained to me over the phone but no, *read the website.* Wow that is professional. No reference or previous experience was checked, which is what I expected. Very unfriendly and arrogant with sitters, I can imagine which kind of people they take on without verifying credentials (an address check with a bill is not a reference check). By the way, the website still mentions they do not accept electronic bills but paper ones (fine by me). When I mentioned that to the lady,she said it was not true, it was not possible, they changed the website months ago...So yes pretty much I am a liar! I work with Pawshake which is way more professional and user friendly (app), I recommend everyone to do the same!"
We're sorry to hear you feel this way, we take great pride in our community and would in no way be rude to people who would want to join us. Not only is it against our values, but we're sure you will agree that it makes no business sense either! As your review is "anonymous" we can unfortunately not confirm that you have in fact joined our community. If you would like to discuss further please email support@catinaflat.com. We're always happy to help.
"Been a sitter now for a year and thoroughly enjoy it! Have met some lovely people and have taken care of cats and kittens if all shapes and sizes - from a six week old rescue kitten to a pair of enormous Maine Coons. It’s a dream job."
"Sitter wanted payment by cash and not via the website. Agreed because I ran out of time and wasn't suspicious (unfortunately). SItter didn't fulfill the agreement, 5-10minutes per visit instead 30-40, and 5-6 hours too late on visits without giving notice, leaving me worried as hell during my absence. Got banned on the website after sending a complain, the sitter is still active there. DO NOT BOOK HERE if you don't want untrustworthy, shady people in your home "caring" about your pets. Customers are treated extremely bad by support."
"I've always wanted a job working with cats . Now I am very happy working as a catsitter . The very best job in the world . Diane fraser."
"They are lovely. Lovely sitters, great system, very flexible. Absolutely brilliant"
"This site apparently has too many people offering their services. I registered to be a cat sitter, have previous experience and have zero responses. When I looked at how many people were registered in my area there were over one hundred. to choose from. No wonder it hasn't worked for me, got lost in the crowd."
"Cat in a Flat is fantastic for finding the person cat-sitter for your furry friend. The site is very well made and easy to navigate. You can select someone based on their previous reviews, their cost and location, and communicate with them before, during and after your booking. The cat-sitter we chose was great. We got home to a very happy cat, who had clearly been well looked after, and we particularly loved the daily photo updates to reassure us he was being cared for."
Cat in a Flat is rated 3.80 based on 10 reviews