Catterick Caravans Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Catterick Caravans

Tell us how Catterick Caravans made you happy

"Buyer Beware! Aftersales appauling I purchased a brand new caravan on the 15th May 2019 from Tyneside Leisureworld, at handover i was informed that the front window has a crack, but a new one had been ordered, so foolishly i took the caravan. when i got home i discovered that there was no manuals, I immediatley telephoned and again promised a set of manuals would be ordered, the correct manuals have never arrived Since May i have emailed, and telephoned on 4 different occasions, and each time was assured that someone would get an update and call me back, not once have anyone told me a timescale for the front window. I have now contacted Trading standards, and no surpise, Trading standards have dealt with them before. my only option left is to takae legal action against them, all to get a windown fixed. I would not recommend anyone purchasing a caravan from them, things might seem good, but trust me, when things go wrong, they are not interested"
Are you Catterick Caravans? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"A company prepared to go the extra mile to help their customers. I would highly recommend them."
Catterick Caravans is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews