checknfly Reviews

of reviewers recommend checknfly
Read checknfly Reviews

02071839664

Tell us how checknfly made you happy
Courteous and polite. Prompt replies
James is a great guy to talk to over the phone and he helped me through the purchase process, which went thtough smoothly. Great experience, very please with it.
Good service from Checknfly. There was a slight delay in retrieving the ticket but calling up resolved the issue.
Unbeatable prices and very customer friendly. Sometimes these prices can never match even the search engine prices !
Very satisfied with the customer service, they took their time to go through with me all the necessary stuff with helpful explanations. most definitely pleased.
After three failed attempts at trying to purchase flights to Argentina to see my parents, Raymond was the best man for the job and, after a series of phone calls and connections managed to booked the flights I so anxiously needed. Amazing service, keeping me informed and trying to find a satisfactory solution to so many problems! Thank you Raymond and thank you Checknfly!
great service by ricky
Kevin was super quick in finding a replacement flight
Ricky was helpful in booking a flight time close to our original desired time.
Spoke to Kevin, great customer service and helped me fine the best deal. Recommend highly to find flights and very competitive rates. Thanks and will be using you again in the future.
Raymond was very helpful on the phone. The website showed a price that was too good to be true, so I called up. The price went up a bit, but was cheaper than anywhere else I had seen.
Satisfied customer
They resolved my ticket sale effectively and efficiently!
Efficient and easy Very quick and easy booking. Many thanks.
Raymond was very helpful in getting my flights sorted when they were overbooked. Thanks!
Actually I made a booking online for this China Eastern flight to CMB via PVG purely because we handle this airline at LHR T4 and never knew they they had a flight to CMB. I spoke to the airline rep and we came to an assumption that it cannot be true. However I made a booking and as usual the payment did not go through which was a confirmation to our doubt. Raymond's call was a surprise, and was an excellent thought where he even offered a better option making my journey much more easier though the price was another £20 more. All-in-all well done Raymond who saved Checknfly otherwise I would have told all at T4 that it is a bogus site. Looking forward to work with Raymond for future tickets. Thanks well done.
Good price. Good customer service. Use of chat
It was delayed initially but they worked out the price which they committed earlier with the better option.
Raymond was great help when booking my flight. He made sure I received the best customer care possible.
Despite slow service at first from one of their members and having several miscommunications with the agency, I managed to get my flights sorted to Bogota efficiently with the help of Raymond who gave fabulous customer service
checknfly is rated 4.36 based on 100 reviews